Who is the Arkham Knight?

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jason Todd was the most likely candidate but I feel like the DLC pack is Rocksteady telling us to screw off. Your thoughts?

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@regiebravo: An original character, like Rocksteady stated that he'd be. He'll probably have ties to Joker in some way, though.

And welcome to Comic Vine, by the way. :)

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking Jason Todd too- a lot of sites compared his outfit in Battle for the Cowl to the Knight trailers and it looks close.

But they have said it's an original character, so who knows? Maybe Prometheus? He was mentioned in Arkham Asylum (I think) very briefly, and he was originally advertised as the "Anti-Batman"

BTW what was the DLC you mentioned?

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cave_duck: Jason Todd is getting his own story DLC.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cave_duck: About a week ago, GameStop announced an exclusive Red Hood Story DLC as a pre-order bonus.

I personally hope the Arkham Knight is just an original character. Sometimes they're good enough to make their way into the comics.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

I personally hope the Arkham Knight is just an original character. Sometimes they're good enough to make their way into the comics.

True dat.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@cave_duck: About a week ago, GameStop announced an exclusive Red Hood Story DLC as a pre-order bonus.

D'oh! All we've had mentioned in Australia so far is the Harley Quinn challenge maps- meh.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I'm betting he's Wrath

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azrael.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

He's a Geoff Johns character,most likely he'll be an uninspired and unoriginal like everything Johns.

@strider92 said:

I'm betting he's Wrath

Maybe it's Damian Wayne?

There are rumors that he is going to be a Damian Wayne/Heretic type character and a prototype to Batman Beyond,sounds totally like Johns to ripoff superior characters and replace them with his own lame ass versions which he thinks are done "right" .

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amanda Waller re-boot.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

He's a Geoff Johns character,most likely he'll be an uninspired and unoriginal like everything Johns.

@theacidskull said:

@strider92 said:

I'm betting he's Wrath

Maybe it's Damian Wayne?

There are rumors that he is going to be a Damian Wayne/Heretic type character and a prototype to Batman Beyond,sounds totally like Johns to ripoff superior characters and replace them with his own lame ass versions which he thinks are done "right" .

Well Hopefully it's at least executed well. I talked to Fadetoblackbolt about this too, he's worried it might be Lincoln Marsh

Unlikely,they've made it clear it's a new guy and a ripoff is still technically new,fade? he still posts here?

pinecone1510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pinecone1510

Thomas Elliot aka Hush would be my guess. At the end of his side-quest in Arkham City he kinda wins against Batman (locks you up in a cell and escapes having had a surgery to look like Bruce). Also the fact that Paul Dini really likes the character and given the fact that he looks like Bruce, he could take it a step further and try to become a better Batman, hence the Arkham Knight.

HugoPoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm betting he's Wrath

They said he was an original character dumbass

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

@theacidskull said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@theacidskull said:

@strider92 said:

I'm betting he's Wrath

Maybe it's Damian Wayne?

Well Hopefully it's at least executed well. I talked to Fadetoblackbolt about this too, he's worried it might be Lincoln Marsh

Unlikely,they've made it clear it's a new guy and a ripoff is still technically new,fade? he still posts here?

Nah, we were talking on steam. I doubt it's a new character, I mean, really, what are they gonna do? Tease the entire game and then reveal the Arkham knight as someone we've never seen before?

I can already imagine the big reveal: That's right, THE ARKHAM KNIGHT IS...THIS...new military dude who just works for scarecrow.....yeah...exciting...isn't it? anyone? guys?

LOL, though like I said a ripoff character as in 90% existing character(s) and 10% new would still be considered an "original" character. The Damian/Heretic/Beyond theory does seem really plausible,that character could resonate with the fans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Knight is the least exciting part of the game because Geoff Johns was involved. However rocksteady has done great and I don't think they'd make a crappy character. He's like an anti batman so he wouldn't be Damian Wayne or heretic and probably isn't jason Todd either. I really think Jes a new character, probably based off of Prometheus.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

i haven't been playing the games, but has prometheus been around?

he was made as an anti batman

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Arkham Knight is the least exciting part of the game because Geoff Johns was involved. However rocksteady has done great and I don't think they'd make a crappy character. He's like an anti batman so he wouldn't be Damian Wayne or heretic and probably isn't jason Todd either. I really think Jes a new character, probably based off of Prometheus.

Then why not go with Prometheus? oh wait Johns and his "only I can do it right mentality".

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kramotz

What if the Jason Todd DLC is a prequel to Arkham Knight, which will show how he became the Arkham Knight? O_O

On a serious note, I doubt it's Jason or Damian, as Jason will have his own playable DLC and Damian will likely be helping Batman fight crime in Gotham as Robin or something, according to a tweet by Best Buy.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it is a revived amadeus arkham.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis

@entropy_aegis said:

@theacidskull said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@theacidskull said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@theacidskull said:

@strider92 said:

I'm betting he's Wrath

Maybe it's Damian Wayne?

Nah, we were talking on steam. I doubt it's a new character, I mean, really, what are they gonna do? Tease the entire game and then reveal the Arkham knight as someone we've never seen before?

I can already imagine the big reveal: That's right, THE ARKHAM KNIGHT IS...THIS...new military dude who just works for scarecrow.....yeah...exciting...isn't it? anyone? guys?

LOL, though like I said a ripoff character as in 90% existing character(s) and 10% new would still be considered an "original" character. The Damian/Heretic/Beyond theory does seem really plausible,that character could resonate with the fans.

It could, but I hope it's really done well, I don't really hate the idea, plus it'd love to see Geoff try to claim it's his creation while in reality we know that Grant Morrison is really responsible.

It'll make me sick.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers