Posted by RBT (4189 posts) 1 year, 30 days ago

Poll: Who is the actual villian in Injustice:Gods Among Us? (22 votes)

Superman 59%
Wonder Woman 41%

First of all, this is comic version I'm talking about. Second, I've not played the game so don't post any spoilers from game(which hasn't happened yet in comics).

From what I read, Superman killed Joker and was regretting it. Diana was the one who kept telling him that he's doing right. She motivated him to become what he became. My question is, had she not been there, would Clark had continued on killing? Or would he had stopped?

#1 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

It's both of them.

Superman and Wonder Woman should never be together; that's the moral of the story. They need to be with mortals in order to keep them grounded.

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

It's both of them.

Superman and Wonder Woman should never be together; that's the moral of the story. They need to be with mortals in order to keep them grounded.

True,

The other moral of the story is don't read the Injustice comic.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

It's both of them.

True,

I haven't read it. My entire opinion is solely based on the game.

Maybe it's the art, but I have no desire to read the comic.

#4 Posted by RBT (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

It's both of them.

True,

I like it. A comic where most powerful heroes are villains? Not something I can miss.

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say it's both of them. Superman for turning down that road to begin with and Diana for keeping him on the road. (It's another of those 'the road to Hell is paved with good intentions' scenarioes).

#6 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ponies......

#7 Posted by Bierschneeman (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

in every alternate world story (THAt ive read or heard/read about) whenever superman is crazy and tries to take over the world (or misguided like Red Son) Wonder Woman is always right there with him coachin him along the way or agreeing with his methods or values. so yeah, she's an enabler, but he has to have the evil for her to bring it out of him.

"WHICH IS WHY WONDERWOMAN AND SUPES SHOULD BREAK UP IN NEW52"!!!

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman for listening to WW.

#9 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

@bierschneeman: Yeah but those are not the real WW neither is the New 52 version.

#10 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is. He crossed the line he never should have crossed to begin with. He's the box for Wonder Woman. Only he can let her loose with her harsh sense of morality.

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

Superman is. He crossed the line he never should have crossed to begin with. He's the box for Wonder Woman. Only he can let her loose with her harsh sense of morality.

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

It's both of them.