No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Kingpin has some pretty crazy feats for a "regular" human. Same goes for Bane & Batman.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MonsterStomp
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By PowerHerc

Megalith.

He's not Marvel or DC, but he's the strongest human character in comics.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By youmessinwithme

Batman 1,000,000 Maybe? i think i read somewhere he's supposed to be able to overhead press like over 1,000ibs, (more than the peak human classification of 800 in the handbooks) without the aid of his armor which increases his strength 25X over.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman nodebates here because we know who it is

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@jedixman said:
@ntb101 said:

@jedixman: look how strong he is and stop debating

There's no debate. There's a right answer and a wrong answer. Not my fault you put the incorrect information in. Lifting 1.2 kilograms is, in no way, impressive. Regardless of what your intentions were, that is what you typed.

Now, this is the feat people cite. It's accepted that he lifted 1,000 lbs, which isn't even close to what you claimed.

No Caption Provided

Where does it say that is 1000 lbs?

Well it says 500lbs on one side.

No Caption Provided

Actually as can be seen by an uncoloured version of the image it's a 3 not a 5.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@ntb101 said:

There's no debate. There's a right answer and a wrong answer. Not my fault you put the incorrect information in. Lifting 1.2 kilograms is, in no way, impressive. Regardless of what your intentions were, that is what you typed.

Now, this is the feat people cite. It's accepted that he lifted 1,000 lbs, which isn't even close to what you claimed.

No Caption Provided

Just adding my 2 cents, some people accept that is in the 4 digits, I honestly don't. There's no plate that weighs 500 lbs that size, mostly because half of it is obscure by the artist. I don't think Batman has ever been shown to exercise with crazy unknown materials, actually every time I have seen him lift weights he actually just lifts normal weights.

Anyways, isn't Bane stronger than Batman even without Venom?

Pound for pound, I would say Batman is among the strongest. But the strongest I would disagree as there are human foes without enhancements that are stronger than he is due to mostly their larger size rather, like Bane possibly.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Val a.k.a. Karate Kid

No Caption Provided

Val probably has among the strongest striking feats. But lifting is a whole different story.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@slimj87d said:

@judgeneptune said:

Val a.k.a. Karate Kid

No Caption Provided

Val probably has among the strongest striking feats. But lifting is a whole different story.

Think that's more down to technique rather than strength.

I am mostly inclined to say Bane without venom over Kingpin. Kingpin may have better feats by being able to tango with Spiderman, but Spiderman is said to be into the 75 ton strength range if not more and I am not willing to stretch the 'just human' label into that range.

Now there are pics on CV showing Fisk crushing skulls with his bare hands, Bane however has torn an armored suit apart while off venom:

No Caption Provided

(Note: For those that don't know; Bane had effectively stopped using venom years ago (Vengeance of Bane II) and managed to remain off it for most of Simone's Secret Six run as well.)

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: i don't care how strong batman is. he is the strongest

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntb101: I don't care about you. Nah I'm kidding.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntb101: Do you have an account on superherodb.com, if so please tell me your username. I have an account on superherodb.com, my username is "people".

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin.

ImTheBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ImTheBat

Batman or Captain America

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

@monsterstomp said:

@logy5000 said:

@jedixman said:
@ntb101 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here's the thing. I don't think that there's just one 300lb plate on either side of the bar.

It looks like 4 plates on either end, going from largest to smallest coming from the inside out. I'd take a stab in the dark at about 1500 in total.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

@monsterstomp said:

@logy5000 said:

@jedixman said:
@ntb101 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here's the thing. I don't think that there's just one 300lb plate on either side of the bar.

It looks like 4 plates on either end, going from largest to smallest coming from the inside out. I'd take a stab in the dark at about 1500 in total.

Really? I see 3 and the biggest one looks only slightly bigger than the one that says 300 and the smallest one is much smaller in comparison. I'd say it's still above the 1000 lbs mark but only just.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt: It isn't 300 it's 500. The "5" is written on a slant and the top half is slightly blackened. In this case, 3 and 5 look very close, but the coloured version shows that it is 5.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt: It isn't 300 it's 500. The "5" is written on a slant and the top half is slightly blackened. In this case, 3 and 5 look very close, but the coloured version shows that it is 5.

We're gonna have to disagree here to me it looks like it's meant to be a 3 but the colour makes it look like a 5 however I can understand if we see different things as it is rather obscure.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Iron_Turtle

@tikhunt said:

@iron_turtle said:

Really? I see 3 and the biggest one looks only slightly bigger than the one that says 300 and the smallest one is much smaller in comparison. I'd say it's still above the 1000 lbs mark but only just.

Well seeing as we're agreed that there are several plates on the bar. I'll compromise with you and say that there are 3 plates on each end.

This next bit is pure speculation and guesswork. So feel free to disagree or argue the numbers.

Now along with the 2x300lbs plates we can clearly see, we have two slightly larger plates which I will conservatively put at 2x350lbs. Additional to that we have two much smaller plates, which I would say are about half the size of the 300's, again a conservative estimate at 2x100lbs...

Which still leaves us with a very impressive 1500lbs. :/

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_turtle: I only got 1300 lbs which I do agree with and as you said is still darn impressive.

I'm not trying to downplay Batman I'm a fan of the character so that isn't what this is, it's just if we class that middle one as 500 then it becomes 500 + 500 = 1000, then 550 + 550 = 1100, then 200 + 200 = 400 and that would make it 2500 lbs which is just ridiculous.