#1 Edited by Bezza (3735 posts) - - Show Bio

..So Hulk is "Strongest there is", Flash is the "fastest man alive". Speed v strength. Who do you think is ultimately the more "powerful"? ** this is not a who wins battle contest.** Just interested in how Viners measure "power".

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7682 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's not the strongest there is so.....yea.

#3 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash

#4 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Flash, he draws his power from the literally personification of time, and speed part of space. The speed force is its own dimension, so its kind of immeasurable. o_0. Speed has more uses and variety than super-strength.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30976 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is more powerful.

#6 Posted by SC (13244 posts) - - Show Bio

I generally don't try and draw solid conclusions about fictional subjects like which character is more 'powerful' or even draw hard conclusions about matters, objects, entities that by their own nature and internal consistency vary and depend and are prone to context, change, exaggeration, fluctuation and circumstance. That being said in a very limited sense I'd say Flash's powers as per certain depictions and demonstrations would have me say in one general sense his character is more powerful. That also being said I'd also generally guess most writers would probably say Hulk is more powerful. Speed is far easier to get "wrong" in comics than strength is and Flash's abilities don't seem to really reflect the intent of the character as far as most of his writers.

#7 Posted by Beerminator1 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash (Wally) is by far the most powerful being in the whole DC universe, so he's obviously more powerful than Hulk...

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's not the strongest there is so.....yea.

Just no we all know he isn't lol & Flash .

#9 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash

#10 Posted by The Stegman (25078 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, he is fastest there is.

#11 Posted by Juiceboks (9814 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash (Wally) is by far the most powerful being in the whole DC universe, so he's obviously more powerful than Hulk...

#12 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

In Comics: Hulk

On Comic Vine: Flash

One POV espoused by professional writers and editors, the other by mostly anonymous teenagers on the Internet. Hmm, which could be right...

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (43788 posts) - - Show Bio

In Comics: Hulk

On Comic Vine: Flash

One POV espoused by professional writers and editors, the other by mostly anonymous teenagers on the Internet. Hmm, which could be right...

LOL, you're not going to get a good response to that.

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength: Hulk, strongest one there is, duh

Speed: Flash, duh.

Overall: I'd say flash if he really cuts loose.

#15 Posted by AlKusanagi (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the Speed Force finite? I'm not too up on Flash in his solo books, but I seem to recall one of the plot points of Flashpoint being that he couldn't access the Speed Force fully because other speedsters also drain its resources.