Who is more badass? Agent smith or Rorschach

Baldmanlogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Baldmanlogan

Comic vine is being retarded so I can't post videos, So who do you think is more badass?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is a comic site, guess who's going to win...

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Rorschach

Mr. Smith is a coward.

(+)

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach. Agent smith was really monotone and while he was creepy, it didn't take someone that could walk on the sun to put him down. =D

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Smith!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smith. His philosophy on life, though.

"The purpose of like is to end"

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Rorschach

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smith.He beat a bada$$(to me) technically

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach

Baldmanlogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trevorphilips:

Smith believes that the purpose of life is to end. However, he doesn't believe he should end. Smith died several times and came back to life just to end others. He jumps from body to body, that's a coward in my eyes.

I have never been a huge fan of villains. Villains are evil entities. I have yet to understand the lure that people have with villains. Most villains are cowards usually because they are quick to take a life but beg for mercy when their life is being threatened like Smith.

(+)

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RetconCrisis

Smith assimilates Rorschach and he takes out all possibilities of Rorschach winning.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Smith uses cheat codes

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach, hands down. Rorschach does what he does despite his human limitations.

Baldmanlogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Baldmanlogan

@yung_ancient_one: That's not a coward, that's a hyprocrite. Also, people like villains because of their view on life. Their view on life and society seems to be more accurate than the view that heros (not rorschach, he's an antihero) have. also, Smith doesn't beg for his life, he can't, he's a program not a human.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#16  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Rorschach. His name sounds badass on its own.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

It's easy to be a badass when you are a sapient computer virus. Not so easy when you're a basic human living in a gritty harsh reality with uber genius' and nigh omnipotent beings.

RORSCHACH BY A F*CKING MILE!

@trevorphilips:

Smith believes that the purpose of life is to end. However, he doesn't believe he should end. Smith died several times and came back to life just to end others. He jumps from body to body, that's a coward in my eyes.

I have never been a huge fan of villains. Villains are evil entities. I have yet to understand the lure that people have with villains. Most villains are cowards usually because they are quick to take a life but beg for mercy when their life is being threatened like Smith.

(+)

I totally agree, it's one of the things that has always made me really hate a character, when they cruelly kill, rape, torture etc but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine whimper and beg for mercy. Ugh, it goes through me. It's why I genuinely like characters like Hannibal Lecter and the Joker, they just don't give a f*ck.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trevorphilips: I think you need to watch the movies again. Smith is definitely a cowards and his eyes showed fear of death.

Believe what you want because Smith is definitely a coward in my eyes.

(+)

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@rogueshadow: Although I respect Joker more than most villains. I am still not a huge fan. I'm just fans of villains. Villains are bad guys. As a kid I never wanted to be the bad guy, I always wanted to be the good guys.

However, I agree Joker is more bad4$$ than most villains because he really doesn't give a ffrfrrfrfrfrrfrfrfffrfrfrfffff Rock. I mean, he welcomes death especially from the Bats hands.

(+)

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Although I respect Joker more than most villains. I am still not a huge fan. I'm just fans of villains. Villains are bad guys. As a kid I never wanted to be the bad guy, I always wanted to be the good guys.

However, I agree Joker is more bad4$$ than most villains because he really doesn't give a ffrfrrfrfrfrrfrfrfffrfrfrfffff Rock. I mean, he welcomes death especially from the Bats hands.

(+)

Yeah I get you, it's rational really - 'That guy's the bad guy he - insert bad deed here - so why the f*ck does anybody root for them? It's irrational you're right

Honestly I don't know.

Characters like Walter White are greyer but yeah... I guess we're are just perverse freaks haha.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Yeah I understand Anti-Villains are cool in my book but villainous Villains, nope. Y'all can have that.

I think it is a beautiful thing that everyone has their own point of view and none of us are wrong, because everything is subjective. Perception is reality.

(+)

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Yeah I understand Anti-Villains are cool in my book but villainous Villains, nope. Y'all can have that.

I think it is a beautiful thing that everyone has their own point of view and none of us are wrong, because everything is subjective. Perception is reality.

(+)

It's also knowledge.

SO SAYS PLATO!

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trevorphilips:

(+)

Even though I know you said most,not all,I don't really know if I can say that that's your typical villain. The reason this is too tricky to explain is because villains come from all sides of the spectrum.

You have characters like:

• Joker,who is a straight villain and maniac that just wants the world to see his sick,twisted sense of humor.
  • Captain Cold and the Rogues,who just want money. They don't want to kill the Flash or anything,he just gets in their way.
  • Sinister Six,they are similar to the Rogues. They don't really want to kill anyone or murder anyone,they are just out for their own personal goals and gain (which cause them to come into conflict with Spider-man).
  • Professor Pyg and most other Batman villains that are just insane and twisted.
  • Poison Ivy,Mr Freeze,and some of Batman's other rogues who just want to be left alone. Mr Freeze only cares about his wife and her condition and his own personal goals and Poison Ivy just does things for the safety of her plants.

etc.

There are others that are like Magneto (who I wouldn't really call a villain anymore) that just wants the survival of mutantkind (and in many cases,to see mutants above everyone else).

In fact,many other characters can't really be called villains,just misunderstood. Sure,most of the people on this list has killed someone or has done something heinous,but to be frank,so have many other people that are called "heroes". They just have different methods and some of them are simply misunderstood.

tl;dr Evil is relative. There isn't a set-in-stone definition for what makes a person a villain.

......You probably don't really care,but I just wanted to share that anyway :P

Baldmanlogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Baldmanlogan

@cameron83: The worst villains are the ones who think they are doing good. Like ozy

Baldmanlogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Baldmanlogan

@yung_ancient_one Smith can't feel fear of death. He doesn't understand what death is. That's like saying a video game character is afraid of death, even though it might look like he is, he isn't, because he isn't physically real

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I do care and thanks for sharing. It is hard to sum any group up but I think it is part of human nature to want to label things. I like Anti-Villains as in villains who do evil deeds but for "good" reasons are cool. I mean even the concepts of "Good" and "Evil" are all subjective.

However, I generally dislike people who are cowards and villains are often portrayed as being cowards. I think it is the best way to portray them. Why would a author/creator make a villain "cool" on purpose? The heroes are suppose to be the ones that the crowd loves.

It even happens in wrestling. The heels insult the city they are in and the crowd. They also portray the common negative characteristics most people find off putting such as being a coward. The heel's in wrestling often run from a fair fight, but jump at a chance of at a unfair match where they have the upper hand.

The baby faces compliment the crowds and the city they are in and are brave. They are always ready and willing to fight.

Again, Anti-Villains, I like, villainous Villains I don't.

@yung_ancient_one Smith can't feel fear of death. He doesn't understand what death is. That's like saying a video game character is afraid of death, even though it might look like he is, he isn't, because he isn't physically real

I really don't want to argue this. The movie is a fictional tale. In fictional tales, unbelievable things happen. There are tales where Robots "feel" by learning to have emotions. In my eyes Smith learned how to feel and as history has shown, nothing is without its flaws.

Smiths flaw was that he believe life should end, except his. I find it an annoying ideology and if I lived in that Universe I would be doing everything in my power to help Neo send Smith to oblivion where he belongs.

As I repeat myself one more time, I have a memory that showed Smith showing an emotional trait of expressing fear from his eyes. Smith can fear death because it is a fictional tale not "reality."

Plus if Smith doesn't understand what death is, why does he long for everyone else's life to end? I know he isn't real, neither is Neo, or any other fictional character.

Now I bid thee fair well.

(+)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cameron83

@yung_ancient_one: In terms of cowards,I HATE those kinds of villains!

But the thing is,being a villain doesn't necessarily mean that you are a coward or unlikable. Any (good) writer can make a villain likable,they aren't necessarily supposed to be unlikable. However,I think that this is the part where it turns grey,because maybe villains are SUPPOSED to be portrayed negatively and anti-villains are the ones that are written more sympathetically,like Magneto or Black Adam. I mean in terms of transitioning from villain to anti-hero (to maybe even hero,like Rogue). And I think that it takes a lot of development and writing in order for this to happen.

But I don't know...I think that my point is just that villains CAN be written as likable (to all types of people,even). They all aren't necessarily bad or corrupt...know what I mean?

If you need elaboration,just ask. This response is kind of vague. :)

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Nah it makes complete sense. I'm just just generalizing everything, however of an error it is to do so, I am just generalizing.

I agree with your post. I'm just stubborn when it comes to villains I'm like Dean Winchester with his ideology of demons and etc. "What's left to talk about, it's evil, we kill it" (Winchester).

Although the series, Supernatural, showed Dean that wasn't always the case.

So Villains are "not cool" to me until proven otherwise.

Anyways.

No Caption Provided

I gotta go take care.

(+)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Nah it makes complete sense. I'm just just generalizing everything, however of an error it is to do so, I am just generalizing.

I agree with your post. I'm just stubborn when it comes to villains I'm like Dean Winchester with his ideology of demons and etc. "What's left to talk about, it's evil, we kill it" (Winchester).

Although the series, Supernatural, showed Dean that wasn't always the case.

So Villains are "not cool" to me until proven otherwise.

Anyways.

No Caption Provided

I gotta go take care.

(+)

Thank you,my good sir :)

Happy holidays