Edited 9 months, 20 days ago

Who is best spiderman (47 votes)

Peter Parker 83%
Kaine 15%
Doc.Ock 9%
tie 0%
#1 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter.
But you forgot Ben. I wouldn't have picked him, but he should be on the poll. :V

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (26684 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine is the best Spider Man. He is a badass and even though he is rough around the edges, he is really a good guy and tries constantly to be one. I've always found Peter Parker bland.

#3 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter never rally read Kain is he Superior Spider-Man...

#4 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: He is the current Scarlet Spider, Doctor Octopus is Superior. Peter Parker is the best Spidey, and always will be but to me it's a tie between Kain and Ben. Miguel is tied with Ock. As my fav Copies.

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Also as pointed out you're missing Miguel(Spider-Man 2099 which I still need to read.) and Miles(Ult Spider-Man, which I also need to check out)

#6 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

There are too many Spider-Men because none of them is the real one, Peter gets my vote.

There's Superior Spider-Man, Venom, Scarlet Spider, Dark Avengers (canceled but still featured Ai Apaec), And coming up: Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man Team-Up and Superior Carnage. Did I miss something?

#7 Edited by Farkam (3171 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker obv.

#8 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine is the best Spider Man. He is a badass and even though he is rough edges, he is really a good guy and tries constantly to be one. I've always found Peter Parker bland.

I agree. I've always lost interest in any Spider-Man related comics, but that changed when the current run of Scarlett Spider and Venom came along.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (26684 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider:

Did you get to pick up Scarlet Spider #18 this Wednesday? Did you like it.

#10 Posted by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thread.

#11 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (26684 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider:

You'll like it man. Wolverine and Kaine, came, saw, and kicked ass!

#13 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Sounds good. I see it made Best Battles this week.

#14 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: man you've been recommending Scarlet Spider 18 to everyone this week lol. not a bad thing though, it was a great issue.

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone voting for dock ock has lost all forms of respect from me. Seriously, how is this even a question? Dock ock is a crazy killer who tried to kill everyone right before the switch, is he a efficient crime fighter ? maybe, but he is a terrible spider-man. Spider-man was always the conscious for many people, he got slapped in the face many times in life and still managed to smile. It takes a big person to do that. ock is not that person, he is arrogant B*tch who whines about everything.

Kaine isn't a spider-man at all, he is cool and badass but he is an anti-hero, the fact that he kills eliminated him from qualifying as spider-man at all. he is the scarlet spider, end of story.

the true answer here is Peter F*cking parker, he is better than everyone at being a hero in general, not just in being spider-man.

terrible thread.

#16 Posted by Wolverine08 (26684 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash:

I got to make sure everyone reads this awesome title! Lol. We don't want it being cancelled due to lack of readership.

#18 Posted by Spideysense44 (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by The Stegman (20769 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Peter Parker>>616 Peter Parker.

#20 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7832 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter

/thread

#21 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker is the best Spider-man there is no doubt about that. The best alternate Spider-man or best current "Spider-man" is Kaine all the way.

#22 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker will always be the best Spider-Man. I frankly don't count side "spider-men" like Venom and Scarlet to be a "spider-man". Yes they share powers and can trace their origins back to Peter, but power has never been what Spidey was about. Peter always maintained his morals and never compromised who he was even when it was unpopular.

Venom is my favorite "spider-man", but Flash is not Spider-Man. Niether is Kaine. Great characters, but not Peter.

Don't get me going on Ock. Superior is a decent read, and I'm enjoying it, but Ock is no hero and definitely no Spider-Man.

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (13696 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to say Kaine but it will always be Peter.

#24 Posted by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker of course.

#25 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

parker is best. spider-human man are gloriousesnes.

#26 Posted by frogdog (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone voting for dock ock has lost all forms of respect from me. Seriously, how is this even a question? Dock ock is a crazy killer who tried to kill everyone right before the switch, is he a efficient crime fighter ? maybe, but he is a terrible spider-man. Spider-man was always the conscious for many people, he got slapped in the face many times in life and still managed to smile. It takes a big person to do that. ock is not that person, he is arrogant B*tch who whines about everything.

Kaine isn't a spider-man at all, he is cool and badass but he is an anti-hero, the fact that he kills eliminated him from qualifying as spider-man at all. he is the scarlet spider, end of story.

the true answer here is Peter F*cking parker, he is better than everyone at being a hero in general, not just in being spider-man.

terrible thread.

Great post

#27 Posted by ssbm (92 posts) - - Show Bio

miles morales anyone? no one?

#28 Posted by RustyRoy (9239 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter, not even close.

#29 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ImmortalOne (2846 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Ock because he's all dark and anti-heroish!!!

In all serious though, Peter. Obviously.

#31 Edited by ssejllenrad (12780 posts) - - Show Bio

Where the hell is Miles?

#32 Posted by frogdog (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

Where the hell is Miles?

Doesn't exist in 616