#1 Edited by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to know who can't be stopped. Who can do what ever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them.

It can be any version on any character.

#2 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

The one above all and The Presence?

#3 Posted by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but they are basically Gods any other characters?

#4 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: The closest to being unstoppable that are not Gods, are Doomsday and Juggernaut.

#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18967 posts) - - Show Bio

unless you are a god, someone can defeat you

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The Stegman (26052 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Fraction and Scott Snyder ;)

#8 Edited by SheenLantern (6909 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Rune King Thor and Superman-Prime

#10 Edited by kyrees (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: both can be stopped by the ultimate god of their respective universe.

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to know who can't be stopped. Who can do what ever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them.

It can be any version on any character.

I think everyone is stoppable, even my favorite Thor! There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

#12 Edited by Cooldes (4186 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut.

It's his power.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8686 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce and Tony seem to think that can do whatever the f**k they want...

#14 Posted by MaccyD (5111 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with Prep.

#15 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#16 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22996 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

What about flash(wally west) if he can move at any speed then nobody can react fast enough to stop him or even comprehend a battle with him until it is over

#18 Posted by SheenLantern (6909 posts) - - Show Bio

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

#19 Posted by TheDarkDaredevil (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: Hmm i think Zoom is faster than him and more dangerous

#20 Edited by E1000 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Hulk. In world war hulk, he was unstoppable, he crushed everyone and even saved the day from the sentry. That's when I like the character the most : PlanetHulk/WWH.

I need to know who can't be stopped. Who can do what ever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them.

It can be any version on any character.

but when you say "Who can do whatever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them." that could be Nick Fury or Tony Stark !

#21 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk with Loebforce & Batman with prep time

#22 Posted by justice teen (495 posts) - - Show Bio

what about sentry for marvel and amazo for dc. Amazo can copy anyone he looks at so if he looks at the right people he is unstoppable.

#23 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

#24 Posted by SheenLantern (6909 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

The instant an omnipotent character is defeated or even challenged in the most minute, tiny, insignificant way, they cease to be omnipotent.

By definition, a truly omnipotent character cannot be defeated.

#25 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

The instant an omnipotent character is defeated or even challenged in the most minute, tiny, insignificant way, they cease to be omnipotent.

By definition, a truly omnipotent character cannot be defeated.

If you say so , but we are talking comics here! The Beyonder started that way remember, look how he ended up. I not gonna go back and forth on this.

#26 Edited by SheenLantern (6909 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

The instant an omnipotent character is defeated or even challenged in the most minute, tiny, insignificant way, they cease to be omnipotent.

By definition, a truly omnipotent character cannot be defeated.

If you say so , but we are talking comics here! The Beyonder started that way remember, look how he ended up. I not gonna go back and forth on this.

The Beyonder retconned himself...

#27 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you define as "unstoppable"? that is open to lots of interpretation, please be more specific?

#28 Posted by Knightfall225 (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep. Everyone in DC has someone or something that can beat them.

#29 Edited by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Someone who is impossible to stop or to even prevent them from doing something

#30 Posted by TheComicPro (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Wally West or the Hulk

#31 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Batman with Prep.

Lol,I f*^%ing hate Batgod.

#32 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Imperiex-Prime? He oneshotted Doomsday and took a combined effort to send him back in time to be stopped.

#33 Posted by Black_Claw (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#34 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards, Active TK Cable, Dr. Doom with prep. Loki with prep.

#35 Posted by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

In before the wally west fans show up