Who In DC Can Take On A Blood lusted Superman?

• 95 results
Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Spectre.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Shazam, MMH, and many more.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of poeple can

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy said:
@rocketraccoonthingy said:

@tracy: Never gets old. XD

Amd what would that be?

the bloodlusted battles you post

Hi, the only blood lusted "battles" I've posted was only on the Spider-Man one, as in, Who in Marvel Can Take On A Blood lusted Spider-Man. This one happens to be the second....

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

@tracy said:
@tracy said:

Amd what would that be?

Hi, the only blood lusted "battles" I've posted was only on the Spider-Man one, as in, Who in Marvel Can Take On A Blood lusted Spider-Man. This one happens to be the second....

Oh .

every time i see a bloodlusted battle, i remember you XD

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy said:
@tracy said:

Amd what would that be?

Oh .

every time i see a bloodlusted battle, i remember you XD

LOL, wrong choice of words my friend

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homer_x said:

A lot of poeple can

List them

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By zaied

Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern, Captain Atom, Shazam, Dr. Fate, Larfleeze, Darkseid, Sinestro, Swamp Thing, and Black Adam could.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Alligatian

@tracy: Why? Did I sound gay?

Nope, just taking catch phrases used by the Joker (Heather Ledger) when he was confronting Batman in the Dark Knight, lol

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy said:

Nope, just taking catch phrases used by the Joker (Heather Ledger) when he was confronting Batman in the Dark Knight, lol

Wanna swap follows? I surely don't want to miss you epic battles.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern, Captain Atom, Shazam, Dr. Fate, Larfleeze, Darkseid, Sinestro, Swamp Thing, and Black Adam could.

Well there is quite a load of them, I never knew there would be that much of a list, lol

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian manhunter

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy said:

Wanna swap follows? I surely don't want to miss you epic battles.

LOL

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, I'm not really concerned how many followers I have, if you want to un-follow me then you can. Never even knew I had 20 followers, cause I've come here to debate, not get followers.

I have an inbox if the above is not clear enough

KodaChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By KodaChan

Anti-Monitor

Wally West

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman excluded because we all know he would trash superman

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps Wonder Woman, Maxima, and Big Barda working together as a team?

Maybe Martian Manhunter?

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

too bad spidey is marvel...

flash probably could

martian manhunter

No, definitely not him.....lol

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 rogueshadow  Moderator

Vengeance.

The Night.

Batman.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonn and wally no one else stands a chance wait dr fate he has magics!

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Val-Zod is the obvious answer.

Alan Scott and Dr. Fate

Didn't a bloodlusted Superman already pwn them into oblivion? Dr Fate wouldn't stand a chance considering how badly he was creamed last time. The Flash also wouldn't stand a chance.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

none of supermans friend could ever beat a bloodlusted superman because if he was truly bloodlusted he would go for a kill shot as fast as he can and supermans friends wouldnt just go all out on him imo

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian manhunter, possibly black Adam, Dr.Fate and some incarnations of doomsday

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmh is the only one that has a chance wonderwomen would get creamed by the way

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tracy: So he's angry and on the warpath. You want someone who can beat him but you also probably want a good fight, something to fill 15 pages of a 22 page comic book.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman. Magic weapons, willing and able to kill, asides from heat vision and super breath (I think that's what he call it) she's on par with him. Way back when she cut throat open with her tiara...just let that sink in. She threw something that CUT OPEN Superman's throat. And at the time he'd be classified as blood lusted so yeah the Amazonian princess who is now a war god could probably hand the man of steel his own heart.

No Caption Provided

Martian Manhunter: He's green Superman with psionic powers. Asides from his irrational fear of fire, which at times is cured and other times not, he's Superman and a better Superman. There's the time he fought Ultraman, Earth 2 reverse copy of Superman, and he basically just plugged into him. Any move he made MM had a counter for it.

Black Adam: Magical Superman who is a bad guy. Stronger, more ruthless but lacking a ranged weapon asides from calling down lightning he's fought Superman before and they often throw them against each other in fan fics and elseworlds.

Firestorm: Original Ronnie Raymond-Professor Martin Stein combo. Firestorm fought the JLA (Superman, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, Zatanna, Red Tornado and Zatanna) single handedly and won. With a wave of his hand he encased Supes in a sphere of Kryptonite and it plunged to Earth. If Wonder Woman wasn't there Superman would've died back in 1982 instead of 1992 by Doomsday. Go here to check it out: http://jlasatellite.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/the-fury-of-firestorm-4-sept-1982.html

No Caption Provided

Lobo: So long as it's the Main Man type Lobo and not skinny wanna be Drow elven prince Lobo or jobber Lobo who pops in for a cameo. A well written on character Lobo could kill Superman, even a bloodlusted one. He's mean, resourceful and doesn't stop

Metamorpho: The element man. He can turn to osmium, the densest naturally occurring element to withstand being punched, he can turn to any gas and he can turn to kryptonite. Plus his powers were granted by a god so he's techincally magical as well.

Deathstroke: If you want action then he's the guy. He once fought Superman all across Metropolis, sure it was mainly him running away but it was highly entertaining. He's also fought the JLA by himself and beaten Batman. Just give him some kryptonite bullets, which he'd use at the end after using normal bullets to put Superman off his guard or even a magical dagger. The one eyed man could end the raging alien, because Superman also doesn't really fight that well. He just throws punches. Slade's a martial artist

That'll do. For now :)

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@superadam said:

Val-Zod is the obvious answer.

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Alan Scott and Dr. Fate

Didn't a bloodlusted Superman already pwn them into oblivion? Dr Fate wouldn't stand a chance considering how badly he was creamed last time. The Flash also wouldn't stand a chance.

I am going with PreNew 52 versions of Alan Scott and Fate.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: oh in that case

LOL

spidey can win with ease

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom
Flash
Maritan Manhunter
Shazam(maybe)
High - end Green Lantern
Anti - Monitor
Darkseid
Dr.Fate
and many more.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: So he's angry and on the warpath. You want someone who can beat him but you also probably want a good fight, something to fill 15 pages of a 22 page comic book.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman. Magic weapons, willing and able to kill, asides from heat vision and super breath (I think that's what he call it) she's on par with him. Way back when she cut throat open with her tiara...just let that sink in. She threw something that CUT OPEN Superman's throat. And at the time he'd be classified as blood lusted so yeah the Amazonian princess who is now a war god could probably hand the man of steel his own heart.

No Caption Provided

Martian Manhunter: He's green Superman with psionic powers. Asides from his irrational fear of fire, which at times is cured and other times not, he's Superman and a better Superman. There's the time he fought Ultraman, Earth 2 reverse copy of Superman, and he basically just plugged into him. Any move he made MM had a counter for it.

Black Adam: Magical Superman who is a bad guy. Stronger, more ruthless but lacking a ranged weapon asides from calling down lightning he's fought Superman before and they often throw them against each other in fan fics and elseworlds.

Firestorm: Original Ronnie Raymond-Professor Martin Stein combo. Firestorm fought the JLA (Superman, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, Zatanna, Red Tornado and Zatanna) single handedly and won. With a wave of his hand he encased Supes in a sphere of Kryptonite and it plunged to Earth. If Wonder Woman wasn't there Superman would've died back in 1982 instead of 1992 by Doomsday. Go here to check it out: http://jlasatellite.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/the-fury-of-firestorm-4-sept-1982.html

No Caption Provided

Lobo: So long as it's the Main Man type Lobo and not skinny wanna be Drow elven prince Lobo or jobber Lobo who pops in for a cameo. A well written on character Lobo could kill Superman, even a bloodlusted one. He's mean, resourceful and doesn't stop

Metamorpho: The element man. He can turn to osmium, the densest naturally occurring element to withstand being punched, he can turn to any gas and he can turn to kryptonite. Plus his powers were granted by a god so he's techincally magical as well.

Deathstroke: If you want action then he's the guy. He once fought Superman all across Metropolis, sure it was mainly him running away but it was highly entertaining. He's also fought the JLA by himself and beaten Batman. Just give him some kryptonite bullets, which he'd use at the end after using normal

bullets to put Superman off his guard or even a magical dagger. The one eyed man could end the raging alien, because Superman also doesn't really fight that well. He just throws punches. Slade's a martial artist

That'll do. For now :)

Cool, my only issue with Slade is that he needs prep to take down Supes otherwise.....

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: How long would it take to get kryptonite bullets? In the DCU about 6 minutes. Slade calls Lex, Lex says I bet you a billion dollars you can't and the game is afoot. Prep is minimal, besides he'd shoot Lois dead, Superman comes running after him, Deathstroke points gun and fires, Superman laughs then stops.The third and seventh bullet were kryptonite and he's taken two hits in the chest. Ta-dah!

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: How long would it take to get kryptonite bullets? In the DCU about 6 minutes. Slade calls Lex, Lex says I bet you a billion dollars you can't and the game is afoot. Prep is minimal, besides he'd shoot Lois dead, Superman comes running after him, Deathstroke points gun and fires, Superman laughs then stops.The third and seventh bullet were kryptonite and he's taken two hits in the chest. Ta-dah!

Really? What's to stop Superman from not blitzing him? lol in the Spider-Man vs Deathstroke thread Slade couldn't get the majority win over Peter, I can imagine here.

If Slade can get the kryptonite bullets and gets the right prep (even if it is minimal) than yip Superman is in trouble.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: Deathstroke has fought Wally West and hit him when he's moving and most people would agree Flash is faster than Superman

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: Deathstroke has fought Wally West and hit him when he's moving and most people would agree Flash is faster than Superman

Okay that has been debated that why Slade has tagged the Flash but I won't get into that, I'll let the Flash experts get into it. You might want to check out the Deathstroke vs Spider-Man threads, they are quite interesting since examples of Slade tagging the Flash have been brought up (lo)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

takion

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: spidey beating supes is no joke

it is fact

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally west, mmh, shazam, black adam, doomsday, maybe hal jordan

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: with his awesome merchandise sells that would put supes on his knees, and then spider-man attacks with way better box office gross and knocks him out. And to ensure supes doesnt get back up, he destroys with higher comic book sales.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#96  Edited By Batman3000

Martian Manhunter Aquaman Spectre Phantom Stranger Wonder Woman and Shazam only people I can think of

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracy: with his awesome merchandise sells that would put supes on his knees, and then spider-man attacks with way better box office gross and knocks him out. And to ensure supes doesnt get back up, he destroys with higher comic book sales.

Never mind