#1 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

so share with us

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect?

we're all equals
Moderator
#4 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Respect?
we're all equals
"
Then that would mean everybody, correct?
#5 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Respect?
we're all equals
"
thats the smartest thing anyone has ever said EVER!

and as for who i respect...

me and only me
#6 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

i have alot of respect for DEADPOOL and g~man

#7 Posted by Priest (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of reds, some grays, and a few blues.

#8 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

thats cool

#9 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the most respect for the people I have engaged in a debate, thus far. That includes:

King Saturn
Perfect Cell
Oldmagic
Vance Astro

I've only had some dialogue with some others whom I also respect:

Primav3ra
Nobody
Kiara Sullivan
Billy
Alpha
Swagga Boy (he's growing on me)

That's my list. Although I won't say I don't respect anyone else, I feel I haven't engaged, nor have I scrutinized, anyone else enough for them to earn my respect.

#10 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"I have the most respect for the people I have engaged in a debate, thus far. That includes:

King Saturn
Perfect Cell
Oldmagic
Vance Astro

I've only had some dialogue with some others whom I also respect:

Primav3ra
Nobody
Kiara Sullivan
Billy
Alpha
Swagga Boy (he's growing on me)

That's my list. Although i can't say I don't respect anyone else, I feel I haven't been engaged, nor have I scrutinized, anyone else enough for them to earn my respect."
i respect kiara to
#11 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect everyone equally until they give me reason not to....and so thus far i respect everyone equally...

#12 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I respect everyone equally until they give me reason not to....and so thus far i respect everyone equally..."
I agree with the first statement...unfortunately I've lost my respect for some people though...not gonna mention them here.

On the top of my head right now, some of the people I respect are Babs, Drift, Obi, Acer, Bio Guyver, Kiara, Vance Astro and...well the mods and admins ^^
#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"so share with us"
Not you.  XD.  Just kidding.
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

You should know if I respect you or not.

#15 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"You should know if I respect you or not."
Is that a "If I haven't told you otherwise, I respect you"-kinda reasoning, eh?:P
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Nobody said:
"You should know if I respect you or not."
Is that a "If I haven't told you otherwise, I respect you"-kinda reasoning, eh?:P"
Something like that.
#17 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much everyone but Time.

#18 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

If you dont go out looking for respect...and you just do what you should...you end up getting respect

#19 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect everyone except for these people.

The only one on that list I respect is Vance.

#20 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"I respect everyone except for these people.

The only one on that list I respect is Vance."
lol that list is incomplete...even though I agree that Vance shouldn't be there.
#21 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

im confused ....Vance is the only person you respect....or Vance is the only one you don't respect?

#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"im confused ....Vance is the only person you respect....or Vance is the only one you don't respect?"
Only one on the Poo Poo List he respects is Vance.
#23 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"im confused ....Vance is the only person you respect....or Vance is the only one you don't respect?"
Follow the link he posted...it's a list of a couple of Viners, and Vance is on that list...

Man of Yesteryear meant that Vance is the only one the list worth his respect. More clear now?^^
#24 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"im confused ....Vance is the only person you respect....or Vance is the only one you don't respect?"
Click on the link. It's a list of all the trolls on comicvine.

It hasn't been updated in a while though.
#25 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lunacyde said:
"im confused ....Vance is the only person you respect....or Vance is the only one you don't respect?"
Click on the link. It's a list of all the trolls on comicvine.

It hasn't been updated in a while though."
That needs to be updated.
#26 Posted by Sherry (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Lunacyde said:

"I respect everyone equally until they give me reason not to....and so thus far i respect everyone equally..."


AH-GREED! :D

#27 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

That list is seriously the FUNNIEST thing ive read in a while. I love the quotes...i could read them all day and chuckle.

It needs updated lol

#28 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"That list is seriously the FUNNIEST thing ive read in a while. I love the quotes...i could read them all day and chuckle.

It needs updated lol"
Yeah...personally I like the conclusions for each listed person...some of them are priceless XD
#29 Posted by Starleafgirl (1342 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"pixelized said:
"Respect?
we're all equals
"
thats the smartest thing anyone has ever said EVER!

and as for who i respect...

me and only me"
And... that would be the dumbest.

You should respect everyone. But it's easier said than done...

I don't know though, I guess, to write something on-topic for this thread....

I'd say those whom I respect the most are G-Man, Methos, and Ms. Invisible, in no particular order. That doesn't mean I don't respect everyone else, though.
#30 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

"These foolish games are tearing me apart"

#31 Posted by Zora. (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Des tell me you didn't make this thread to see who likes you.........

#32 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give a long list of people I respect but in the end most of them could come forward and testify to a time when I disrespected them so instead I'd be making a list of people I wish I'd respect...and that list would be far too long for me to waste my time on seeing as in the end it is meaningless

Moderator
#33 Edited by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Zora. said:
"Des tell me you didn't make this thread to see who likes you........."

no i didn't i pretty much know who does
#34 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say a majority of great users and stuff

#35 Posted by Alexander H. Kings (142 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect everybody, that's why my jokes are clean and not dirty jokes like others do.. I try to keep a line and try not to cross it because someone could get offended and that's not what I want.. When I arrived I made a second account a no hold bars account and everyone hated it... good thing not many know it was me :P

So I keep thing clean, respect other so they respect you :) and it has work to fine to this day no dirty jokes and still I won funniest of the month three times, GOD I'm so proud of that :D 

I don't think I got enemies in the vine because of that, I don't cross the line :)

in RPG

Gambler
Kurrent
Slinger
Alpha
Babsy
Nova
Sha
LN
Cly
Drift
that dude, what was his name? Oh yea, G'bandit.. He is awesome

and others :P

 

#36 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander H. Kings said:
"I respect everybody, that's why my jokes are clean and not dirty jokes like others do.. I try to keep a line and try not to cross it because someone could get offended and that's not what I want.. When I arrived I made a second account a no hold bars account and everyone hated it... good thing not many know it was me :P

So I keep thing clean, respect other so they respect you :) and it has work to fine to this day no dirty jokes and still I won funniest of the month three times, GOD I'm so proud of that :D 

I don't think I got enemies in the vine because of that, I don't cross the line :)

in RPG

Gambler
Kurrent
Slinger
Alpha
Babsy
Nova
Sha
LN
Cly
Drift
that dude, what was his name? Oh yea, G'bandit.. He is awesome

and others :P

 

"
LMAO

You are the funniest dude. Hands down.