#1 Posted by OnlyZeusIsFree (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Last post was tooooooo looong. So here's a fun one.

Which Superhero has the most resolve, meaning who has the strongest convictions, the most heart, the most will power, the most staying power when all hope is lost and the agony is extreme.

Wolverine comes to mind. This actually seems to be pretty much his schtick. "Pain and I are old friends," he says.

#2 Posted by time (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Wolverine

2. Superman

3. Cable

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (16512 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm for me.

#4 Edited by ripcurl (535 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#5 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle never stops. When they revived his family to weaken him, he just burned them alive with a flamethrower. I believe that is the kind of dedication you can not beat.

#6 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@DocFatalis said:

Frank Castle never stops. When they revived his family to weaken him, he just burned them alive with a flamethrower. I believe that is the kind of dedication you can not beat.

Holy crap.
#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@DocFatalis said:

Holy crap.

what??? were they really alive, like their souls and everything or were they ilusions/zombies just to distract him?

#8 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@RainEffect said:

@DocFatalis said:

Holy crap.

what??? were they really alive, like their souls and everything or were they ilusions/zombies just to distract him?

That is something that was never clarified. Frank only suspected it might be a trick, but without proof and because it clearly was something they could use to make him weak, he just decided to fry them. The scene is pretty horrifying with lots of tears and screams from the victims.

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman seriously, how is this a question?

#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: wow that's horrible. I mean, he could try to make sure if it was them or not. Imagine it was actually his family alive and well, it's bad...

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Many heroes have tons of resolve but the two that come to mind for me are Captain America and the Thing.

#12 Posted by OnlyZeusIsFree (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine went to hell, and he beat the devil. This is pretty big. I'd figure Batman is up there, too. I dunno about the others. Haven't seen enough from them to know, though.

#13 Posted by rico_3088 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

dang, Batman or Punisher. Maybe Cap or wolverine. Man, gun to my head i say Punisher (no pun intended).

#14 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Awful indeed, it happened during Dark Reign. I've never seen the Punisher go so extreme.

#15 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: damn, I donno if I should respect his cold nerves and head in the game nature or be afraid he actually crossed his own line...

#16 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: The fact that he might have killed innocents is a bit out of character I must say.

Nevertheless, to get back to the op, he really is the most resolute comic character I can think of. Batman and Thanos would probably share the second place.

#17 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: Gotta agree with both statements

#18 Posted by joshuagamer (632 posts) - - Show Bio

superman or batman; wolverine, black pather, and daredevil are good ones too

#19 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman...to the death he wont budge