#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to have to say Alucard.

#3 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Why?

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: He doesn't only heal. His entire body re-configures into different forms. He is fluid in a sense.

#5 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: That's shape shifting not a healing factor.

#6 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not wolverine if there is not one moment in the story where his body is reduced to fried bacon and he grows everything back.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Blood1991: That's shape shifting not a healing factor.

Being shot and then taking the bullet hole and turning it into a wall of eyeballs is just more impressive then regrowing your skin after a fire. He is healing and becoming more bad ass at the same time.

#8 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan

#9 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: He does that.

#10 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: He heals himself before he does the eye thing.

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Blood1991: He heals himself before he does the eye thing.

It is just as fast as Logan or Wade, though you could argue that because he needs blood it isn't as good, but then again he was a pile of dust and a few drops brought him back after being that way for years. I stand by my choice.

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#13 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy can pretty much die and come back to life. And he doesn't need to leech off of other humans to do it, as @Blood1991: pointed out.

j

#14 Posted by rico_3088 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool for sure.

#15 Posted by JediXMan (30881 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Alucard.

#16 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Alucard sorry.

#17 Posted by LoganX360 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine of course , Alucard is a vampire , what are ya Twilight fans ?? super soak that ho with holy water regenerate that . & those who said deadpool , ur really voting for wolverine , because deadpool came from Wolverines Regeneration synth from an early version of wolverine not even the current wolverine healing factor .

#18 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@rico_3088 said:

deadpool for sure.

Yeah, in the last issue Honest Abe blew his brains out. Business as usual for the Merc with a Mouth.

#19 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker: Did you see the pic above. All the flesh was burnt from Wolverine's body including the brain. He had no organs and still regenerated.

#20 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#21 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine.

#22 Edited by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

EoS > most of the dudes here (his old self included)

@xybernauts said:

@Reignmaker: Did you see the pic above. All the flesh was burnt from Wolverine's body including the brain. He had no organs and still regenerated.

wasn't because he was battling some weird ass lazaer angel dude in afterlife or something?

#23 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@xybernauts said:

Whoa! Yeah, I missed that.

#24 Edited by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: No, this was during Marvel Civil War. Wolverine was hunting a supervillian called Nitro. He was responsible for the tragedy that caused politicians to fast track the superhero registration program. While Wolverine tried to catch him, Nitro unleashed an explosion that was so intense it burnt all of Wolverine's flesh off. Although, in between the panels I posted above there was a few panels where we see Wolverine in the afterlife if memory serves me, but his regen pulled him back.

#25 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@xybernauts: yeah dude was on MGH, but they never shown the brain frying or anything maybe his regen starts from brain vapor

If I recall correctly that feat was 'one-off'

#26 Edited by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: You mean Nitro was on MGH not Wolverine right? :)

#27 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@xybernauts: yeah, the guy who looked like kurt cobain who later got owned by penance