Who else wants Tim Drake to be Robin again?

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who else wants Tim Drake to be Robin again? (20 votes)

Yes 35%
No 65%

Look Dick Grayson may be my favorite hero of all time, but i like him more as nightwing or batman not as robin. An i know that im tired of a new robin every couple years an now they say a girl might be robin! Are u kidding that idea angers me to no end robin is suppose to be bruces son not daughter. A girl is suppose to be batgirl/batwoman an dont say im sexist i love the two batladies there awsome but i dont want a girl robin. So now i get to the real question i want Tim Drake back as robin i hate his red robin persona its useless he an bruce had great chemistry an he was an amazing sidekick he was a great fighter/detective plus i thought he had the best robin outfit. So i dont want bruce to get another new person to train he needs some one who can take care of him thru his grief over damian an Tim is perfect for that job. So tell me if you agree with me or you want another new robin.

• 
batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Yes, and no. I'll like for Tim Drake to be working with Batman again. I don't like how in the New 52 Drake doesn't have that relationship with Bruce anymore. I just think that he should still be Red Robin, working with Batman, rather than downgrading back to Robin. But I don't want Tim to be a sidekick to him, more of a frequent ally. Making him a Robin sidekick would be a downgrade of the progress he has made to become the leader of the Teen Titans. He'll just be Red Robin, leading the Titans and frequently helps Batman.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By Black_Claw

Meh, I think he's a bit too old to be robin now, might as well just try to write him better as red robin. Besides, I don't think there should be any more Robins after Damian's death.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

No. I want it reestablished that Tim was a Robin (I believe they retconned that out in the New 52, didn't they?), but I want him to grow up. I'm waiting for the day when he outgrows the Teen Titans.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

the best Tim has ever been was in the Red Robin series ...so no

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: are you kidding me? The paul dini one shot where the joker captured him an they were just riding around in a car the whole time was AMAZING

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@danhimself: are you kidding me? The paul dini one shot where the joker captured him an they were just riding around in a car the whole time was AMAZING

yes but Red Robin did nothing but showcase just how good Tim is...the entire series is a feat for him

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By SoA

red robin is perfect for tim. as just robin he would be seen as the protege , the rookie . as red robin(though i wish he change the name) he is his own identity , like nightwing is to dick grayson . i know the n52 made it so he was never robin , but true fans will know that tim served as batman's sidekick , now its tim's turn to be his own man/hero. damien tried but failed. whoever takes up the robin alias will be the new rookie until he or she can branch out and own their own destiny.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything would be a step up from the character assassination by lobdell.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

He should get back to the Red Robin persona he had before New 52.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

#10  Edited By flazam

He is the Only Old Robin that could work being Robin Again,

I think with the Right Creative Team it Defiantly could work, Saying that I do Love Red Robin so I wouldn't be to happy if he went back to Robin.

But I guess if Dan Slott Can pull of Superior Spiderman, I guess they could Probably Make Tim Robin Again.

@soa said:

red robin is perfect for tim. as just robin he would be seen as the protege , the rookie . as red robin(though i wish he change the name) he is his own identity , like nightwing is to dick grayson . i know the n52 made it so he was never robin , but true fans will know that tim served as batman's sidekick , now its tim's turn to be his own man/hero. damien tried but failed. whoever takes up the robin alias will be the new rookie until he or she can branch out and own their own destiny.

@jedixman said:

No. I want it reestablished that Tim was a Robin (I believe they retconned that out in the New 52, didn't they?), but I want him to grow up. I'm waiting for the day when he outgrows the Teen Titans.

Yes, and no. I'll like for Tim Drake to be working with Batman again. I don't like how in the New 52 Drake doesn't have that relationship with Bruce anymore. I just think that he should still be Red Robin, working with Batman, rather than downgrading back to Robin. But I don't want Tim to be a sidekick to him, more of a frequent ally. Making him a Robin sidekick would be a downgrade of the progress he has made to become the leader of the Teen Titans. He'll just be Red Robin, leading the Titans and frequently helps Batman.

These are some answer's I share Views with

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

A girl Robin! Oh my who has ever heard of such a thing!?

The joke is that it happened twice already. (Once canon, once not).

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By ccraft

No, I really want to see Carrie Kelly become Robin and see how that relationship will create something new and exciting.