#1 Edited by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to theaters very soon, and I couldn't be more excited. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 just got confirmed at SDCC, and as we all know the group will most likely expand. We've heard James Gunn talk about how he had Nova and Bug in the script for Guardians at first, but decided to cut them out. I want to know who you guys want to see on the team in Guardians of the Galaxy 2( or whatever the title will be).

I wanna see Jack Flag added to the Guardians team. I think it'd be frickin awesome to see him and Star-lord team up and kick alien a**. Jack Flag also adds that kind of comedy that James Gunn likes, especially since Jack Flag hates everything cosmic. It'd make for some funny scenes, especially since most people on the team aren't human. Also he has connections to Captain America, which would work well in this connected universe.

The other character I want on the team ,and probably a character everyone else wants on the team is Nova. Like I stated earlier James Gunn already had Nova set to appear already, so why not just let him appear in the sequel. Nova is one of the Marvel characters that people have been begging to see in the MCU, so lets make it happen.

Let me know who you want to see join the A-holes in Guardians of the Galaxy 2

#2 Posted by Knightfall225 (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Nova would make the most sense seeing as the corps are in the upcoming movie

#3 Posted by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Nova would make the most sense seeing as the corps are in the upcoming movie

Yea that's the common answer lol

#4 Edited by lesterlawton (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock.

#5 Posted by G_leno (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam Alexander and Beta ray Bill!

#6 Posted by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TheMetalGearZero (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34908 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova Prime?

#10 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Xwraith (21331 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock, Phyla-Vell, and Mantis.

#12 Edited by flameboy298 (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova and Adam Warlock will be in the sequel.Feels weird not know who any of these characters are or what they can do.

#13 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Phyla vell and moondragon. I would also like to see mantis.

#14 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR.

#15 Posted by proto3296 (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova flash Thompson beta ray bill

#16 Posted by RetconCrisis (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock needs to be on there. It's his only chance for a cinematic appearance since I doubt he'll be in any other MCU movie, unless he somehow ties in with Thanos in Avengers.

#17 Edited by DoDirty (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova, Carol Danvers, Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator

#18 Posted by Hyperlight (6568 posts) - - Show Bio

adam warlock has the most potential to pus plot considering he is involved in some huge cosmic stories,

moondragon gives them the psychic element for team coordination and awareness

nova would be like peter quill but with much more power so it would be hard to put him in with star lord still there

phyla vell and mantis could be villians at first

#19 Posted by Rev_Sulphur (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova and perhaps Annihilus.

#20 Posted by roaris87 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want a Guardians/Avengers crossover movie, everyone versus Thanos would be sweet!

#21 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16357 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock , Quasar , Mantis , Nova , and Wraith.

#22 Posted by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

@roaris87 said:

I just want a Guardians/Avengers crossover movie, everyone versus Thanos would be sweet!

Frick yea

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34908 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova and Adam Warlock will be in the sequel.Feels weird not know who any of these characters are or what they can do.

You don't know Nova or Adam Warlock?

#24 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock, Quasar, RICHARD RYDER, Mar-vell, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Star Fox, & the Super Skrull

#25 Posted by Spidey_Jackson (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock and Spiderman. Can never have too much Spiderman.

Beata

#26 Edited by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock and Spiderman. Can never have too much Spiderman.

Beata

Spiderman in Guardians? lol

#27 Posted by Spidey_Jackson (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've like a Silver Surfer and/or Galactus cameo but Fox had to act like a little child and refused to sell the rights back.

#29 Posted by RunawayAvenger (523 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want Iron Man too have a brief mission but be like "Nope, not for me." If Beta Ray Bill is ever introduced in the Thor movies then sure, he could tag along. Adam Warlock, Quasar and Moondragon would be pretty awesome. I wouldn't want Nova on the team just a tag along every now and then.

#30 Posted by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio
I just think Adam warlock will play more into the plot than actually being on the team.
#31 Posted by flameboy298 (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298 said:

I always hear about Nova but other than no I dont know anything about them.I was never really interested in reading the cosmic and galaxy stuff

#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34908 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

I always hear about Nova but other than no I dont know anything about them.I was never really interested in reading the cosmic and galaxy stuff

Nova started off as a young kid kinda like Peter Parker crossed with Kyle Rayner GL and eventually ends up leading the entire free universe through a bunch of cosmic scale wars and ends up becoming not only massively powerful but also basically the cosmic version of Captain America. He's respected by pretty much everybody in the cosmic community from the Kree to the Shi'ar to even the Skrulls.

Adam Warlock was genetically created by a bunch of scientist monks in the effort to create the perfect being. He's a space wizard that manipulates quantums instead of magic and uses math instead of incantations.

#33 Posted by Ostyo (9655 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by flameboy298 (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

Nova started off as a young kid kinda like Peter Parker crossed with Kyle Rayner GL and eventually ends up leading the entire free universe through a bunch of cosmic scale wars and ends up becoming not only massively powerful but also basically the cosmic version of Captain America. He's respected by pretty much everybody in the cosmic community from the Kree to the Shi'ar to even the Skrulls.

Adam Warlock was genetically created by a bunch of scientist monks in the effort to create the perfect being. He's a space wizard that manipulates quantums instead of magic and uses math instead of incantations.

People said in Thor 2 they saw his cocoon or hive or nest what is that??

#35 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34908 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

Yeah it was in the Collectors uh collection in the post credit scene. When Adam get's significantly damaged he puts himself in stasis until he's healed.

#36 Posted by flameboy298 (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

Yeah it was in the Collectors uh collection in the post credit scene. When Adam get's significantly damaged he puts himself in stasis until he's healed.

Yea...the cosmic and outer Galaxy things don't seem that amazing to read but maybe that'll change my mind when Guardians releases.

#37 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34908 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

Yea...the cosmic and outer Galaxy things don't seem that amazing to read but maybe that'll change my mind when Guardians releases.

It's pretty great. Annihilation through to the Thanos Imperative are the best events Marvel has done in the modern age.

#38 Posted by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@flameboy298 said:

It's pretty great. Annihilation through to the Thanos Imperative are the best events Marvel has done in the modern age.

This^^ you should really get into it man, the cosmic part of Marvel is awesome. I know it probably sounds like a lot with all the different alien races and stuff, but its actually quick to get into without feeling lost

#39 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova, Quasar (Phyla), Adam Warlock.

#41 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8828 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova, Quasar, and Warlock make the most sense and two of them were introduced with the GOTG in the Avengers cartoon.

My fan boy side is screaming Agent Venom though.

#42 Posted by DatHomieSilverSurfer (400 posts) - - Show Bio

or how about, Stark requests to join and the Guardians shut him down? Even better.

I would want Iron Man too have a brief mission but be like "Nope, not for me." If Beta Ray Bill is ever introduced in the Thor movies then sure, he could tag along. Adam Warlock, Quasar and Moondragon would be pretty awesome. I wouldn't want Nova on the team just a tag along every now and then.

#43 Posted by Shot (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Nova.

#44 Edited by judasnixon (7168 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by bee14ish (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw the Guardians, we're gonna need a team like the Annihilators to deal with someone like Thanos. Man, I really hope they do him justice.

#46 Posted by Darling_Luna (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

Corsair and the Starjammers

Maybe Scott's daddy got sucked in a time portal

#49 Posted by Hungry_Sharky (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Gladiator.