• 155 results
Edited 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Who Do You Want in 'Man of Steel 2?' (Comic Book Question of the Week) (542 votes)

Supergirl 6%
Lex Luthor 20%
Brainiac 30%
Darkseid 5%
Doomsday 7%
Parasite 5%
Metallo 8%
Mongul 2%
Batman 8%
Wonder Woman 5%
Other 4%

Vote in the latest Comic Book Question of the Week! See the homepage for the article and an updated feature will hit the homepage on Thursday.

#151 Posted by supeprimeisfanboyjiz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@prgirl94: True he is a world beater. If they do a Justice League, I hope it's a New Gods Saga. In a straight up fight, most of Superman's enemies aren't in the same class. Doomsday, DarkSied, Bizarro, Brainiac, and Gen. Zod are the only ones that compare physically. Zod, Brainic, Lex and DarkSied are the only ones who are as smart or smarter. That being said DarkSied or Brainac are the logically choices for a Justice League. I don't know if Warner will go with it. Especially if Marvel does use Thanos in The Avengers Sequel.

@ianaubrey Not sure you can put PowerGirl in a movie without bringing up Crisis on Infinite Earths. How would they explain Kara, knowing Superman as an Old Man?

#152 Edited by IanAubrey (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@supeprimeisfanboyjiz: What i mean is, they can add their own twist on the film, like the same plot of how Supergirl and Clark met but instead of Kara Zor-El being dubbed Supergirl, she'd be named Power Girl, just a crazy imagination running wild... if they could make a Black Canary's daughter with psychic abilities in BOP and change the initial roster of the Avengers in the Avengers film, it tells u that films dont comform to everything that happens in comic continuity...

#153 Posted by supeprimeisfanboyjiz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@ianaubrey: Very true, The Avengers kept the big Four Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor. Although I can't remember Black Widow ever being an Avenger. Shield Agent yes, not an Avenger. They could run the Smallville angle, were she is actually older than Clark. I don't care what they do, just committ to making the dang movie. It's the only way we are going to see Wonder Woman, or Martian Manhunter. Flash will probably get a movie soon, but with the failures of Electra, and Green Lantern I don't see them getting movies. Heck Hawkeye is a fan favorite and he didn't get his own stand alone movie.

#154 Posted by IanAubrey (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@supeprimeisfanboyjiz: hahaha... maybe Wonder Woman might be taken from the upcoming AMAZON series (if it ever gets picked up) or maybe her ARROW character (MAYBE) or they just might make films out of Sups, Bats, Flash, (a new GL?) and Aquaman and finally add in J'onn and Diana in the final Justice League.... if it ever comes to be whatever it is i doubt it'd be anything we'd expect... But i'm just waiting for the time when the film expands its universe into other films like the Avengers.. and when that time finally comes they're gonna add in more Justice League heroes and hopefully BLACK CANARY included, and if and when they do, I'm just patiently waiting to see what they do with her...

#155 Posted by Raw_Material (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor FTW. General Zod was definitely a great villain for the first film. Great choice by the producers/directors.

#156 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4807 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Brainiac

second choice Metallo

I'm surprised Lex is winning... I mean really? He's great for cartoons, shows, or comics but a movie... really? I'd like Metallo to work for Lex Luthor or Parasite work for Lex Luthor but to have just Lex Luthor. uh uhh Not for me.

( + )