#1 Posted by KDP2 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

The most careless, the most immature, the most reckless, etc. Who do you think holds this title? Just curious.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy prime is up there.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, Damien, Hulk, etc.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

Deadpool, Damien, Hulk, etc.

#6 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

This and maybe even Cyclops.

#7 Edited by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus because as the Phoenix he gave Whales legs because he thought they'd like that but he forgot they couldn't breathe on land.

#8 Posted by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Both good calls. I'd also add Booster Gold in a lovable way. And a strong argument could be made for Batman or even Alfred Pennyworth actually.

#9 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Colossus because as the Phoenix he gave Whales legs because he thought they'd like that but he forgot they couldn't breathe on land.

That's f*cking awesome. Laughed out loud for real, there.

@darth_jones said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Both good calls. I'd also add Booster Gold in a lovable way. And a strong argument could be made for Batman or even Alfred Pennyworth actually.

IKR? He never even let me drive the Batmobile! *Tableflip*

Batman can be seen as meticulously responsible when it comes to hit duties and corporation usually, but socially, he's as irresponsible as they come. Not intentionally, and he's not bumbling; he just doesn't hold any graces or usually care what other people feel, he's almost completely cold. Except to Damian. Because, you know, he's so trustworthy. Yeah. That's it.

What was my point again?

#10 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Colossus because as the Phoenix he gave Whales legs because he thought they'd like that but he forgot they couldn't breathe on land.

And /Thread.

#11 Posted by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Yeah child endangerment. Good stories, bad parenting.

#12 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X! He recklessly puts wave after wave of children out their to fight for the good of mutants with usually nothing more than a 2hr pep talk and a yellow & blue uniform

#13 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that endangers kids...

Fill in the blanks: Nananananananananananananananana.... __________

#14 Posted by Swagger462 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Daddy for sure. That guy was selfish, immature and an all round piece of shit.

#15 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got to go with Deadpool as well, when does he ever do anything responsible?

#16 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Not even trying to troll here. Besides the aforementioned child endangerment, as a billionaire head of a world conglomerate, he's able to affect change in a much more positive way than as Batman...and he doesn't, because he gets off on beating people while wearing tights. Even then, just by refusing to kill the Joker, he's indirectly responsible for all the people the Joker kills every time he escapes (which he always does).

On a more..intimate note: he got Talia pregnant after a moment of passion, so I'm guessing the utility belt was too full to hold condoms, and THAT is extremely irresponsible!

#17 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha, and if you read Justice League #0 Billy Batson.

#18 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo and Creeper from DC, Deadpool from Marvel.

#19 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

The Authority. All of them.

#20 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17261 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

#21 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

The Authority. All of them.

I'd agree in relation to the reckless part but they are not really immature in my opinion. Plus they are super badass lol.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.