#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15157 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (15157 posts) - - Show Bio

choose!

Uncanny X-Men #1
Marvel: Avengers Alliance
#3 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke! She was way more interesting to read. Better background story and relatives to her.

Emma Frost was ALOT more interesting back in the days when she was the White Queen! But Ever since she joined up the X-Men (which I believe started with Forever), she became too bland and very stereotypical. After the days of 2000 up until now, she's been acting more like a sarcastic teenage brat than back in her former White Queen days, when she acted more like a woman of brilliance. She was like the female version of Dr. Doom back in the old days. Today she's a female Scott Summers.

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14467 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on who is writing them but most of the times it is Emma.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

It used to be Emma all the way but not it's Psylocke. 

#6 Posted by ThexX (1559 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by shockers (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm..

#8 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Emma better way back when she was a villain. I know she's now been a hero longer then she was a villain at this point, but I've still never warmed up to "good" Emma.

#9 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Betsy all the way.

#10 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Psylocke! She was way more interesting to read. Better background story and relatives to her.

Emma Frost was ALOT more interesting back in the days when she was the White Queen! But Ever since she joined up the X-Men (which I believe started with Forever), she became too bland and very stereotypical. After the days of 2000 up until now, she's been acting more like a sarcastic teenage brat than back in her former White Queen days, when she acted more like a woman of brilliance. She was like the female version of Dr. Doom back in the old days. Today she's a female Scott Summers.

I agree. Except I think she was more a female Magneto then a female Doom. Brilliant, yes, but not really Doom brilliant. Plus, like Magneto, even as a villain she was still championing mutant rights.

#11 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Gah! Tough one.... I like them both for very different reasons... I shall marinade on this and return =)

#12 Posted by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

psylocke

#13 Posted by TheCannon (17925 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma all the way.

#14 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke by far