• 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Who Do You Like More: Batman or Black Panther? (59 votes)

Batman 66%
Black Panther 34%

Batman

Black Panther

#1 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther.

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, but Batman is dope too.

#3 Edited by Omnicrono (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh no... you didn't.

:)

(Seriously though, what Wolverine08 said... only the opposite.)

Online
#4 Edited by TazzMission (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

id have to say black panther dont get me wrong i love batman but panther is a very interesting charachter

#5 Posted by Cyclonus_The_Warrior (230 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Panther, but I go with Bats.

#6 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

It´s not because of being a fanboy or being biased but Batman

#7 Edited by RustyRoy (13921 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#8 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#9 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Too close to call. So I will go with bats cause he was my childhood.

#10 Edited by Supreme_Maj (301 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Batman but Black Panther i don't know he has something i can't describe yeah..Majestic

#11 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN

#15 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by RustyRoy (13921 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, but Batman is dope too.

I thought Wolverine and Batman were your 1 and 2

#17 Edited by MonsterStomp (20414 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman easily.

#18 Posted by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@wolverine08 said:

Black Panther, but Batman is dope too.

I thought Wolverine and Batman were your 1 and 2

I often get mood changes in characters I like. Batman will probably be number 2 next week again! Lol.

#19 Edited by RustyRoy (13921 posts) - - Show Bio

I often get mood changes in characters I like. Batman will probably be number 2 next week again! Lol.

Yeah me too, except for my number 1, same with you right?

#20 Edited by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@wolverine08 said:

I often get mood changes in characters I like. Batman will probably be number 2 next week again! Lol.

Yeah me too, except for my number 1, same with you right?

Yeah, my number one always stays the same. It's everyone else under that undergo changes in favorites from time to time. Lol.

#21 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#22 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. Batman is cool though.

#23 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther!

#26 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by GrenadeFlow (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#28 Edited by GrenadeFlow (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: How do you feel about Logan sleeping with Panther's Ex Wife lol

#29 Posted by russellmania77 (15819 posts) - - Show Bio

A very easy choice old chum

#Batman

Online
#30 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised to see how even this is.

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (20414 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

I'm surprised to see how even this is.

Same here.

#32 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by MonsterStomp (20414 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26883 posts) - - Show Bio

BatGod.

#35 Posted by BlackLegRaph (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. And it's no longer even.

#36 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8937 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: This statement but flipped. Batman is a top 3 for me but Panther is a complete boss.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio

BatGod.

The Panther God of Wakanda is superior to any Batgod!

#38 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman no contest this was an extremely easy choice.

#39 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26883 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

Traitor!

I know you are. Carry the man to the dungeon.

His execution will be met in the following morning.

Can I push the button? lol jk...

You'll never get me! *Runs away laughing*

*laughs as Wolverine08 trips*

*MonsterStomp comes out of nowhere and air assassinates Wolverine08* C'mon guys, we don't play with our prey.

*dances over the corpse of Wolverine08*

#41 Posted by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

Traitor!

I know you are. Carry the man to the dungeon.

His execution will be met in the following morning.

Can I push the button? lol jk...

You'll never get me! *Runs away laughing*

*laughs as Wolverine08 trips*

*MonsterStomp comes out of nowhere and air assassinates Wolverine08* C'mon guys, we don't play with our prey.

*dances over the corpse of Wolverine08*

Y'all cant kill me! I'll just heal through anything you throw at me!

#42 Edited by MonsterStomp (20414 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@monsterstomp said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

Traitor!

I know you are. Carry the man to the dungeon.

His execution will be met in the following morning.

Can I push the button? lol jk...

You'll never get me! *Runs away laughing*

*laughs as Wolverine08 trips*

*MonsterStomp comes out of nowhere and air assassinates Wolverine08* C'mon guys, we don't play with our prey.

*dances over the corpse of Wolverine08*

Y'all cant kill me! I'll just heal through anything you throw at me!

Not currently XD

You dead.

#43 Posted by BattheMan008 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat the Man. As stated in de username.

#44 Edited by BattheMan008 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

However, I'd like to add that while I haven't read much Black Panther, I've enjoyed his character in Infinity.

#45 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@monsterstomp said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

Traitor!

I know you are. Carry the man to the dungeon.

His execution will be met in the following morning.

Can I push the button? lol jk...

You'll never get me! *Runs away laughing*

*laughs as Wolverine08 trips*

*MonsterStomp comes out of nowhere and air assassinates Wolverine08* C'mon guys, we don't play with our prey.

*dances over the corpse of Wolverine08*

Y'all cant kill me! I'll just heal through anything you throw at me!

Not currently XD

You dead.

SILENCE WOLVERINE08! YOU SHALL PERISH!

#46 Edited by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@monsterstomp said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

Traitor!

I know you are. Carry the man to the dungeon.

His execution will be met in the following morning.

Can I push the button? lol jk...

You'll never get me! *Runs away laughing*

*laughs as Wolverine08 trips*

*MonsterStomp comes out of nowhere and air assassinates Wolverine08* C'mon guys, we don't play with our prey.

*dances over the corpse of Wolverine08*

Y'all cant kill me! I'll just heal through anything you throw at me!

Not currently XD

You dead.

SILENCE WOLVERINE08! YOU SHALL PERISH!

You punks can only catch me when I'm off my game!

#47 Posted by MonsterStomp (20414 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@monsterstomp said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

Traitor!

I know you are. Carry the man to the dungeon.

His execution will be met in the following morning.

Can I push the button? lol jk...

You'll never get me! *Runs away laughing*

*laughs as Wolverine08 trips*

*MonsterStomp comes out of nowhere and air assassinates Wolverine08* C'mon guys, we don't play with our prey.

*dances over the corpse of Wolverine08*

Y'all cant kill me! I'll just heal through anything you throw at me!

Not currently XD

You dead.

SILENCE WOLVERINE08! YOU SHALL PERISH!

You punks can only catch me when I'm off my game!

Assassin's are opportunists. Our success comes from the opportunities we make. You started running from us, leaving you defenceless and we took advantage of that opportunity. That's how we roll.

#48 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@monsterstomp said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

Traitor!

I know you are. Carry the man to the dungeon.

His execution will be met in the following morning.

Can I push the button? lol jk...

You'll never get me! *Runs away laughing*

*laughs as Wolverine08 trips*

*MonsterStomp comes out of nowhere and air assassinates Wolverine08* C'mon guys, we don't play with our prey.

*dances over the corpse of Wolverine08*

Y'all cant kill me! I'll just heal through anything you throw at me!

Not currently XD

You dead.

SILENCE WOLVERINE08! YOU SHALL PERISH!

You punks can only catch me when I'm off my game!

Assassin's are opportunists. Our success comes from the opportunities we make. You started running from us, leaving you defenceless and we took advantage of that opportunity. That's how we roll.

You don't tell me what to do you smelly Canadian!

#49 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

They really aren't comparable... too different really

#50 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, but Batman is dope too.

lol didn't Batman used to be your second favorite character behind Wolverine?

Both are great, but I'm going with Batman