Who do you like more and why? Wolverine or Aquaman?

• 69 results
corey1003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Aquaman all the way. King of Atlantis and the hottest girl under the sea? oh yeah. that and I just dig water.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08: it's my opinion, if it bothers you just move on. anyone that mocks AQ is ignorant, living in the past and is an idiot for going along with 30 year old jokes that ran their course.

I'm just saying it's quite idiotic of you to label enyone who doesn't like Aquaman an idiot. Even if that's your opinion, it's quite ignorant.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By ccraft

Probably Aquaman, traveling by the sea would be awesome.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, and powers?

Aquaman. Like I've said before, I never want immortality and be virtually un-killable. Plus, Aquaman swims at super sonic speeds.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, and powers?

Aquaman. Like I've said before, I never want immortality and be virtually un-killable. Plus, Aquaman swims at super sonic speeds.

Wolverine isn't immortal, but I get what you mean.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Night Thrasher

My order

Namor>Wolverine>Aquaman

But I like Aquaman better than I do Superman so that should put some perspective on it

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MonsterStomp

@wolverine08: He might as well be, lol. Also, depends on what kind of immortality you define it as.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

He is aging, but albeit very slowly. He was born around the late 1880s so he's about 125, and he looks to be around his late 20s or early 30s IMO. I'd say he gets to be around 350 before he pushes up daises.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I bet the dude will be over a thousand years old, looking 50.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

He is aging, but albeit very slowly. He was born around the late 1880s so he's about 125, and he looks to be around his late 20s or early 30s IMO. I'd say he gets to be around 350 before he pushes up daises.

Ok, I know this is way off topic, but I never heard the expression "pushing up daisies" and it's awesome. I'm going to use it :)

(english isn't my first language)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

I don't think he'll get to 1,000, but yes, the dude is going to be OLD when he dies. Lol.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matteopg said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp:

Ok, I know this is way off topic, but I never heard the expression "pushing up daisies" and it's awesome. I'm going to use it :)

(english isn't my first language)

Glad I could teach you something new my friend :D

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'm fine if you don't like AQ, but the tired AQ jokes, those I'm annoyed with, those that think AQ is still like he was in the Superfriends.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

@wolverine08: I'm fine if you don't like AQ, but the tired AQ jokes, those I'm annoyed with, those that think AQ is still like he was in the Superfriends.

It wasn't just the Superfriends though. He couldn't hold a title for 6 decades and he had more reinventions than any other DC character in desperate attempts to make the character interesting.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By BlackWind

@emequious_swerve: Even so, somebody obviously liked him, otherwise he wouldn't have survived this long.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve: Even so, somebody obviously liked him, otherwise he wouldn't have survived this long.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are plenty of characters that have been around for a long time that were never very popular.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009 said:

It wasn't just the Superfriends though. He couldn't hold a title for 6 decades and he had more reinventions than any other DC character in desperate attempts to make the character interesting.

Holding a title doesn't equal quality books.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

@emequious_swerve said:

@blackdog2009 said:

Holding a title doesn't equal quality books.

True, but if a character can become as popular as Wolverine has in less than 40 years, then he has to be well liked.