Edited 11 months, 19 days ago

Poll: Who do you hate the least? (61 votes)

Wolverine 25%
Storm 16%
Hal Jordan 20%
Barry Allen 39%

I've seen quite a bit of hate around here for Wolverine, Storm, Hal Jordan, and Barry Allen.

So I thought I'd find out who the haters hate the least?

#1 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't HATE any of them. but i like storm the least

#2 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any of them either but I like Hal Jordan the least. I've never really been interested in Green Lantern.

#3 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by cameron83 (6499 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gi_joe_ said:

I don't hate any of them either but I like Hal Jordan the least. I've never really been interested in Green Lantern.

#5 Edited by Teerack (5158 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Hal Jordan - I like Hal Jordan
  2. Wolverine - I don't care about Wolverine
  3. Barry Allen - Flashpoint
  4. Storm - Possible the worst female character in all of comics
#6 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (5940 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen's one of my favorite characters.

#7 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6651 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say anyone hates them, moreso just tries to bring balance to the fanboyness that these characters seem to propagate. Personally I like them all accept Hal Jordan, I've just never been into super-powered jewelry.

#8 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought quite a number of people liked Barry, heck he beat out Wally in the Popularity Tournament a while back.

I don't hate any of these characters, frankly. But yeah, I like Storm the least.

#10 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

I'm curious about this, what makes her the worse? I mean I dislike the character due to her overzealous fanbase, but I don't have any problems about the character per se. Is there something about her you hate?

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (12302 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really hate any of them...well maybe Barry...because me and speedsters...don't really..uh...get along...

#12 Posted by dondave (33298 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Reignmaker (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a lot of Wolverine and Hal Jordan fans on this site, naturally Barry and Storm would get the shaft.

#15 Edited by Outside_85 (8002 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, who could hate Storm out of that bunch of testosterone and frozen stupid?

#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6409 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Storm, and Barry Allen are like my top 15 heroes. Hal Jordan would be who I like the least, but he is still great. I only see hate for Storm and occasionally Wolverine.

#18 Posted by Squalleon (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

Run dude Run!!!

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal is the only one on this list I have any real negative feelings toward, I can't even really be mad at Barry over the whole Wally thing because I know he's the kind of guy who would gladly die to let Wally or any other good person live.

#20 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

How can anyone hate Barry Allen? At the very most you can hate the editorial decision to bring him back and replace Wally with him. But as a character? He's a top chap.

Wolverine, Storm and Hal are pretty easily dislikable. Not saying I dislike them but they have more dislikable traits than Barry does.

#21 Posted by MaccyD (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry and Hal are one of the best duos imo, don't care for x-men tbh.

Btw why is Storm hated so much?

#22 Posted by JulieDC (859 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Barry Allen. Am still learning about Hal Jordan, and am indifferent to Wolverine and Storm.

#23 Edited by The Stegman (22708 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any if the, u actualllive Hal and Barry. But to vote...I like Storm the least.

#24 Edited by The Stegman (22708 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any of them, I actually love Hal and Barry. Wolverine is...okay, and Storm is boring, so I like her the least. Don't really like any of the X Men to be honest.

#25 Edited by Wolverine08 (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE IS THE BEST! The only person I don't like is Storm.

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any of them, I actually love Hal and Barry. Wolverine is...okay, and Storm is boring, so I like her the least. Don't really like any of the X Men to be honest.

Wolverine isn't okay, Wolverine is AWESOME! Lol.

#27 Posted by The Stegman (22708 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: He's better than many of the other mutants, I'll say that much.

#28 Posted by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio

"I dislike Storm because of her overzealous fanbase" seems to be the fanboy equivalent of "Christians are the reason I am an atheist." Works of art should be appreciated on their own merits, not the douchebaggery of fans. If THAT perspective were logical, no one would like poetry because of coffeehouse intellectuals; Duck Dynasty wouldn't have made it into a second season, and there would be a second civil war in the U.S. fought between Trekkies and Star Wars fans.

@wolverine08, gee, I would never have guessed which character you'd be rooting for. lol

#29 Edited by Dm225 (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of all of them I only hate Wolverine but I like Barry the best.

#30 Posted by sinestro_GL (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen hate? WHAT?

#31 Edited by Wolverine08 (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

@riot_sqrrl:

You know it! I'm a Wolverine fanboy. Lol.

#32 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by BloodTalon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all. But I do hate Storm fans when they get going and I like Sally better

#34 Posted by MalgraMoro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really dislike any of them really. I grew up with Wally so Barry just feels like that long lost brother that you only heard about, but has finally come back home to see you, which causes the brother you spent your whole life with (Wally) to leave and never be seen or heard of again. I just have to get used to life without Wally. I like Hal but he's not my favourite Lantern. I get bored of seeing Wolverine everywhere but if there was a major crossover and he wasn't there then it wouldn't feel right. But obviously he has a large fanbase or he wouldn't appear in so many stories. Storm is one I've never really got behind. I don't dislike her, but she's just.. there. I think she has a lot of potential for interesting stories though.