#1 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Which character do you find overrated that casts a shadow over a character you love?

#2 Posted by Sharkbite (293 posts) - - Show Bio

I find X-23, the horrible Wolverine knock-off (Wolverine himself being a bit overrated) seemed to entirely horde the spotlight toward the end of Avengers Academy, taking it away from the students that I'd come to love.

Now Joe Q's love for his bad Wolverine clone has branched into Avengers Arena, so he can kill off all my favorite Academy and Runaways characters, just to turn X-23 into something even more powerful. grrr..

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have a few issues with Red She Hulk having a title when the original She-Hulk is on a team, but at this point I'm putting some faith in Fraction to do Jen justice in Future Foundation.

#4 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because a writer focuses on a character you don't agree with doesn't mean that character is stealing the spotlight from the character you like.

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine...over all the X-men.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone steals spotlight from Bleez... she barely even has lines anymore, with Atrocitus and stupid Rankorr in the way.

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Everyone steals spotlight from Bleez... she barely even has lines anymore, with Atrocitus and stupid Rankorr in the way.

I'll buy Red Lanterns again soon as Rankorr dies...Atrocitus too.

#8 Posted by Enoch25 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Iron Fist was introduced solo. I feel like he'll never come out of Luke Cage's shadow.

#9 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman over MMH in the JLA

#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking Dead over Invincible

it's not exactly what you asked, but eh...