#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lately, looking at a lot of publishers, everyone seems to be focusing on huge arcs at the moment with dozens of major characters in each issue.

my question is this, which character do you believe should have their own title piece, or a mini series just for them?

Kitty Pryde, or maybe Zatanna?

maybe some of the lower ranking Green Lanterns? find out a bit more about some of the members of the corps with a new issue every month focusing on a different corps member?

what would you like to see in a series?

M

#2 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke, as long as Chris Claremont doesn't write it.

#3 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Before I would have said Hercules but now he has his own so I'm going to say. Jason Todd...after countdown of course. He has a lot of connections in the DC universe and with everything going on now there is a lot of room for good stories with him. IMO

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the green lantern idea came to me because he didn't see a lot of action from the 'second tier' lanterns in the Sinestro War...

i would have liked to se a lot more of Arisia, Stell, The Green Man (Who is now an Alpha Lantern) and the others...

M

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

" maybe some of the lower ranking Green Lanterns? ? M"

Definitely

#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that Green Lantern idea.

#7 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi,Elektra,and Luke Cage.

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84365 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloak & Dagger

Oh, and Cyclops.
Post Edited:2007-12-28 15:51:57

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"the green lantern idea came to me because he didn't see a lot of action from the 'second tier' lanterns in the Sinestro War... i would have liked to se a lot more of Arisia, Stell, The Green Man (Who is now an Alpha Lantern) and the others... M"

I agree.

Gannon Nereid says:

"Shang Chi,Elektra,and Luke Cage."

I agree with the first and the last but I'm tired of Elektra.

Gambler says:

"Cloak & Dagger"

That would be nice. Fighting their own personal drug war again.

#10 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

A really nicely done Anita Blake Anime or somethng of the sort. I think it would look better as a Anime then anything else.

#11 Posted by The Doll (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Sister Grimm

#12 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Well duh, Invisible Woman.

PS. Gail Simone could write it. :P

#13 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and the Invisible Woman should have a title together

Cloak and Pulsar should have a title too. Called Darkstars!

#14 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I have this idea for a team mini-series where the Joker forms his own band of super-villains dedicated to destroying Batman (In particular) and the Justice League. I would call the team and mini-series:

Joker's Lucky Seven

Joker- Fell into a vat of chemicals during a botched robbery foiled by Batman. He's totally commited to destroying his arch-foe (Batman), regardless of the consequences. Tired of letting Lex Luthor form groups to destroy his Batman and the Justice League (And still failing miserably), the Joker has taken the initiative to form his own group of villains to destroy Batman and the Justice League. He's brought all the villains together so they can destroy their arch-foes (Batman in particular) and to prove his superiority to Luthor. He's using technology stolen from the Mad Hatter in order to protect his and Bizarro's mind from Dr.Destiny and Gorilla Grodd.

Scarecrow- A former professor of psychology. Escaped with the Joker from Arkham Assylum to destroy Batman and to test and experiment with his fear chemicals on the other opponents.

Dr. Destiny- Was once a petty criminal scientist who used his genius to create astounding devices for crime. Joker promised that if he agreed to join his team, he and the Lucky Seven would help him attain the following: the elimination of the Justice League, the restoration of his human appearance, and the reconstruction of the Materioptikon.

Solomon Grundy- Was resurrected as a super-strong zombie after his murdered body was dumped into a swamp containing mystical properties. He agreed to join the Lucky Seven when Joker promised that the group would help stop his cycle of dying and being reborn by defeating/destroying Amazo and transferring his brain (With recently gained intelligence) into Amazo's body. The Joker realizes that if he did help him reach his goal, he might become to powerful to defeat; he is actually lying to him, thus planning to have him destroyed/disposed of by the Lucky Seven when his services are no longer required.

Bizarro- Was created by the Joker when he had gained God-like powers (Emperor Joker story-line). The Joker has had Chronos pluck this Bizarro from a time just before he became Lex Luthor's prisoner and gained more intelligence by watching TV for thirteen months. This Bizarro is totally devoted to the Joker due to his having been created by the Joker. He consider's him to be his father ("Joker am Bizarro's papa"). He's the Joker's right-hand man and team muscle. He'll protect the Joker at all costs.

Chronos- Chronos started his career as petty thief David Clinton who attributed his consistent incarceration to his timing, or lack thereof. To improve his timing he studied the rhythm of time pieces and by practice he learned to synchronize each of his actions with the beat of the prison clock. By the end of his sentence he had developed an extraordinary sense of timing which he resolved to use to further his criminal career. He then adopted the colorful costume and alter ego of Chronos, the Time Thief. He's joined Joker's Lucky Seven in order to receive promised upgrades from Grodd (Promised by the Joker) in order to travel to alternate realities/alternate earths for more personal gain. Joker has no real plans to give him upgrades and plans to have him eradicated once he's no longer needed.

Gorilla Grodd- Gorilla Grodd is a hyper-intelligent telepathic supervillain ape with superhuman physical attributes, and vast psionic powers. He's joined Joker's Lucky Seven in order to destroy his arch-enemy, the Flash. He's also joined to gain a fear chemical from Scarecrow in order to analyze, mass produce, and use on Gorilla City in hopes of conquering them without resistance. Joker invited him to join for his vast intelligence, strength, and mental powers.

#15 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"#BOB, AGENT OF HYDRA "

HELL YEAH

#17 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster,x-23,and of course bob :)

#18 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

How about a Bob and Deadpool team book; similar to Cable & Deadpool?

#19 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

o would like to see Hacken from Hitman to have his own series

#20 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hobgoblin says:

"How about a Bob and Deadpool team book; similar to Cable & Deadpool?"

they already have something like that,but its under angency x

#21 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

penance from T-bolts

#22 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

"penance from T-bolts"

He alredy does.

#23 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"fear monger says:
"penance from T-bolts"
He alredy does."

he does,really, is it out now?

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Captain Atom & Firestorm (Jason Rusch) should have a series together. I would be like a DC version of Cable & Deadpool, sorta...

And, there should be a volume 2 of Static, written by Christopher Priest.