who can punch harder then superman 1 million (kal kent)

• 84 results
prince water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By prince water

SA superman isnt punching harder then 1 million unless people will post proof its only speculation seing how superman 1 million one shoted 3 aliens as strong as validus and seing how he was able to punch the time barrier 853 centeries into the future while being so weaken that he lost his heat vision he is a monster in punching and i dontsee SA superman punching harder then him
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By Erik
@prince water:  
Superboy Prime was able to do the same thing as Kal Kent and SA Superman is infinitely more powerful than him. 
prince water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By prince water

what? oh come on donteven compare the things... superboy prime just broke a wall of reality and just because it was in the form of a wall while kal kent broke the entire time barrier causing chock waves thru the history 853 centeries into the future and he didit while he wasweaken to the point he lost his heat vision, full power kal kent is a monster his punches are way harder and SA superman is nothing to him
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54  Edited By Erik
@prince water said:
" what? oh come on donteven compare the things... superboy prime just broke a wall of reality and just because it was in the form of a wall while kal kent broke the entire time barrier causing chock waves thru the history 853 centeries into the future and he didit while he wasweaken to the point he lost his heat vision, full power kal kent is a monster his punches are way harder and SA superman is nothing to him "
That is literally the same thing. Same ripple effect, same way the feat was performed, same everything. I really wish you knew something about other characters. Having knowledge on just one character makes you worthless to debate with. 
prince water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By prince water

as i said before superman 1million was very weak at that point he even lost his heat vision and yet he displayed such power and he punched 853 centeries into the future causing shockwaves into the history its by far more then superboy prime did he owned superboy prime in feats while being very weaken so at full power he will wipe the floor with him
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay guys, those were some really really good guesses, but lets be serious. This guy can beat them all. Rainbow Rider.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Thor's hammmer

aunt may?
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By NickA

killer croc
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Thor's hammmer

chuck norris?
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GT-Man

MR.Teeeeeee
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Thor's hammmer

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NickA

I remember someone told me that Killer Croc can lift 76 tons
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@NickA: 

at his full mutation I think thats right and I think thats what the database says too
JePx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By JePx

I agree with goku lmfao if he fuzed with vegita to make Gogeta, then going into ssj4. Possibly might be able to punch harder.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still going with Rainbow Rider.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheBatman586

The Spectre, using his power to increase his strength, could punch harder.

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
"
    "

Batman is awesome, but no way better than CHUCK NORRIS!!!
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By kagetaicho

Juugy in trion form. No one else comes to mind.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By grimlock

can the Living Tribunal pull this off?

prince water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By prince water

TRION juggernaut got nothing ... he was able to punch reality wow big deal superboy prime did it as well, 1 million punched the entire time barrier 853 centeries into the future and each of his blows caused shockwaves in the future and effected people in that timeline and all that while being completely depowered to the point he lost his heat vision... that feat alone is >>>>>>>>> trin juggernaut

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Telcalipoca

punching and through time is impressive but punching through multiple dimensions is more so.Trion jugger power was felt in more than 1 universe so tat should count for more than a punch that affected only his world.

prince water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By prince water

do you understand what you are talking about? 1 million was all depowered while doing it he lost almost all his power and even lost his heat vision and yet he was able to punch the time 853 centeries into the future causing shockwaves with every punch he made... with the first punch he made a girl in the year 4070 puke her lunch are you serious? his punches were effecting the time and people all over the time he is too crazy and all that while depowered... when he is full power he will murder anyone with his punches

i would like to see a proof that trion juggernaut punched multiple dimensions and that everybody felt his punches in all of those dimensions

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By the darknessss

one above all.
Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Telcalipoca

i dont know if  everyone in those dimensions felt or if it had afffects not known to them(like when prime punched reality and it changed reality but no one felt it) but several people have posted the same info so guess it did happen .and again as impressive as making your punches felt way way after your dead is its affect was 1 universe. Maybe at full force kals punches would have done the same to other dimensions who knows.still jagger

M

prince water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By prince water
@Telcalipoca said:
"i dont know if  everyone in those dimensions felt or if it had afffects not known to them(like when prime punched reality and it changed reality but no one felt it) but several people have posted the same info so guess it did happen .and again as impressive as making your punches felt way way after your dead is its affect was 1 universe. Maybe at full force kals punches would have done the same to other dimensions who knows.still jagger      M"

so now the facts are that trion juggernaut was able to punch the reality barrier of just few dimensions? well first of all that was his goal so he did it now kal kent wasnt intending to do anything like that he only wanted to punch his way into the future... if he wanted to punch reallity barriers you can be sure he would have done it even depowered... do you understand how hard it is to punch 853 centeries into the future? and with every blow people during that time felt shockwaves? thats by far a stronger feat then just breaking reality in a form of wall which meakes it easier to break ... as i said before 1 million got the better feats then trion and all that while depowered... when full powered he is unreal
Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By AlexandraWallace

Bruce Lee

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Moonman78

World breaker hulk, trion juggernaut, anybody with the power gem for any amount of time and superboy prime.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RetconCrisis

Huzzah to 3 year old bumps!

And Trion Juggernaut can't punch harder than Kal Kent IMO. As stated 3 years ago above me, Trion Juggs punched through dimensionalreality, not current reality, but instead only to other dimensions and not altering the current dimension's reality. BUT Kal Kent punched through time. Not just a year, or a decade, or a century, or a millenium, but instead a whopping 853 centuries! That is 85.3 Millenia! (Simple Explanation: millenium=1,000; 853x100=83500/1000=85.3) Punching through dimensions must be a lot easier, knowing how it is simply through a reality barrier that is obviously there and has been acheived by portals and not defying time itself. And Kal almost lost his life while doing it because he grew tremendously while going through the time barrier.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_gray_fox:

My question is how that person avoided being knocked out by Eternity.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_gray_fox:

My question is how that person avoided being knocked out by Eternity.

Eternity just wants to teach him a lesson, not actually injuring him.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best Marvel punching feats I can think of off the top of my head:

• Trion Juggernaut punching through dimensions
  • Thor and Hercules punching their fists together to close a hole in a dimension.
  • Hulk punching through a time storm.

The problem is we don't know which of these, and Kal's, is the most impressive. We can say time > dimension or time storm, but how do we really know? It's completely arbitrary. I can't choose which is most impressive since they are all impressive. I'm more interested who can cause more damage in combat, rather than who can better destroy their surroundings.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Beyonder, or the living trubunal ect...

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers