• 91 results
#52 Edited by Night Thrasher (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

#53 Posted by thedevilhunter89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm does any one remember This guy!?

#54 Edited by CheeseSticks (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@cheesesticks said:

No one can, he's not being called Unstoppable for nothing.

Hulk is the "strongest there is"..... That's been proven wrong.

Yes, but Cain is the avatar of Cyttorrak

#55 Posted by Malonius (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@cheesesticks said:

No one can, he's not being called Unstoppable for nothing.

Hulk is the "strongest there is"..... That's been proven wrong.

Yes, but Cain is the avatar of Cyttorrak

Yeah. You'd have to be stronger than the amount of power Cyttorrak, a cosmic being of infinite power within his sphere of influence, is investing in Juggernaut at the time. If Cyttorrak were completely invested than it would take a ridiculously high level character like Thanos w/ IG to stop the Juggernaut.

#56 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83 said:

@emptyseven: Aah Ok. I heard this dude can smash Superman. do you believe that?

he would rip apart superman with ease his powers are so powerful that he can make supermans punches feel like pillows and his like a planet just crashed into your face pretty interesting character when you read up on him

wait, but even if he can do that with his matter manipulation, did he ever did it? IIRC, he always used his TK for his "strenght", up until the end when he "discovered" the big spoiler

#57 Edited by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

@emptyseven said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

he would rip apart superman with ease his powers are so powerful that he can make supermans punches feel like pillows and his like a planet just crashed into your face pretty interesting character when you read up on him

wait, but even if he can do that with his matter manipulation, did he ever did it? IIRC, he always used his TK for his "strenght", up until the end when he "discovered" the big spoiler

he used it for all his powers for example his heat vision is not actually "heat vision" he uses the kinetic energy from the air and uses it to create a superheated gas to burn stuff when he was with qubit and learning his powers he stopped the rotation of the moon with just his hands he blew tanks with a snap of his fingers and among other stuff i can't remember and he does it unconsciously so if he wants his punch to go through your torso it will no matter how durable you are and he does the same for his durability,speed,flight

#58 Posted by Bobsjonjon (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Mouse

#59 Edited by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm does any one remember This guy!?

The OP asked physically. That is a being made up entirely of psionic energy.

#60 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@emptyseven: Yea it says on his page that he is basically a reality warper, and could make himself stronger then Clark. That is kinda cool.

#61 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@emptyseven: Yea it says on his page that he is basically a reality warper, and could make himself stronger then Clark. That is kinda cool.

a funny thing is at the end of his comic series his "essence" goes to a alternate universe and jerry siegel and joe shuster the creators of superman get the inspiration to create superman so really superman was a ripoff of plutonian 0.o

lol jk but still pretty funny

#62 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5278 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: i wish the series could continue the guy was so interesting at fist glance he comes off as a superman clone but when you read up on him his origin and powers are completely different the only thing similar is his costume but even then the costume is somewhat different

#64 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@emptyseven: To me. Just looking at the guy does not make me think Superman. I think homicidal maniac alien or mutant. lol I like what I have heard. I am a fan of horror themed comics, like Morbius, Ferals, the Anita Blake comics, ect. An evil Martian Manhunter like character going nuts? Yes please!

#65 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@emptyseven: To me. Just looking at the guy does not make me think Superman. I think homicidal maniac alien or mutant. lol I like what I have heard. I am a fan of horror themed comics, like Morbius, Ferals, the Anita Blake comics, ect. Am evil Martian Manhunter like character going nuts? Yes please!

lol yea he does become insane and starts killing everyone and if you're into gore and brutal comic characters start reading this series

the boys are so badass and brutal they regularly beat the sh*t out of their universes justice league

here is a regular day for them

#66 Edited by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

Your face can.

#67 Posted by ownagepants (4168 posts) - - Show Bio

chuck norris

#68 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Volstagg knows the answer.

Why?

Why would you do that? Do you not know that Volstagg is one of my faves? And now...now I have that image...and just --

o.o

#69 Posted by Dabee (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Juggernauts. Or even just one Juggernaut moving at a slightly higher acceleration.

#70 Posted by God_Spawn (37305 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Volstagg with nipple pasties burned into your skull?

#71 Posted by Red_Lion1989 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man. He used his brains to stop the guy rather than strength but stopped him never the less. One of the reasons I love Spidey.

#72 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar

#73 Edited by Joygirl (18479 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Alice. ;3

#74 Posted by Immortal777 (6874 posts) - - Show Bio

#75 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83 said:

a funny thing is at the end of his comic series his "essence" goes to a alternate universe and jerry siegel and joe shuster the creators of superman get the inspiration to create superman so really superman was a ripoff of plutonian 0.o

Her's the explanation of how he physically overwhelms his opponents. I wonder..as Jugg's powers are magic based (Correct me if I'm wrong, don't have many Jugg's stories in my collection.) Would that work? He could alter the physical nature of Jugg's all he wanted, but that wouldn't change the magic base that Jugg's gets his power from.

#76 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@emptyseven said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

Her's the explanation of how he physically overwhelms his opponents. I wonder..as Jugg's powers are magic based (Correct me if I'm wrong, don't have many Jugg's stories in my collection.) Would that work? He could alter the physical nature of Jugg's all he wanted, but that wouldn't change the magic base that Jugg's gets his power from.

he is a reality warper so he could juggernaut is resistant to physical attacks not immune people have juggs on his ass many times who aren't magical based

#77 Edited by Outside_85 (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically no one save a person who can become or make an immovable object should be able to stop Juggs in motion. So if we have any amped-up Blobs?

Another option is someone that can control time, but that might just be cheating.

#78 Posted by thedevilhunter89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#79 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

#80 Edited by w0nd (2859 posts) - - Show Bio

deus ex richards I mean Franklin could just make himself as strong as he needed to be to stop him I assume. same goes for plutonian. He just assumed he was really really strong, if anyone told him what his powers actually were sh*t would hit the fan.

Captain Universe could I assume.

Don't know how strong this new Hyperion is.

#81 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

@emptyseven said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

he used it for all his powers for example his heat vision is not actually "heat vision" he uses the kinetic energy from the air and uses it to create a superheated gas to burn stuff when he was with qubit and learning his powers he stopped the rotation of the moon with just his hands he blew tanks with a snap of his fingers and among other stuff i can't remember and he does it unconsciously so if he wants his punch to go through your torso it will no matter how durable you are and he does the same for his durability,speed,flight

I know but that's where I was going at - can we consider that PURELY physical?

#82 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

#83 Edited by Spideysense44 (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Marvel and Hulk

#84 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Volstagg with nipple pasties burned into your skull?

I wish I could take those same pasties and stab my eyes with them.

#85 Posted by consolemaster001 (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Doomsday

Superman

Sentry

#86 Posted by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio

YAAAAWWWWWNNNN.

#87 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

An omnipotent being should be enought.

#88 Edited by MaccyD (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee.

He is actually god of the Marvel Universe, look it up...

#89 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus maybe? I mean he can triple his already impressive strength, so the fight would ultimately end up turning into a battle of who's Magic is stronger.

#90 Posted by daxamite (88 posts) - - Show Bio

sponge bob, mighty mouse, captain planet, pinky and the brain, capt and the zoo crew, Just a'lotta animals, Under Dog, Bugs Bunny, Daffy duck, mickey mouse, Stay Puff marshmellow Man, mr clean, the three little pigs, beavis and butthead, power puff girls, sailor moon, barbie and ken, daisy duck, roger rabbit, Justin Beiber, the little mermaid. all these characters can stop the Juggernaut.

#91 Edited by daxamite (88 posts) - - Show Bio

sponge bob, mighty mouse, captain planet, pinky and the brain, capt and the zoo crew, Just a'lotta animals, Under Dog, Bugs Bunny, Daffy duck, mickey mouse, Stay Puff marshmellow Man, mr clean, the three little pigs, beavis and butthead, power puff girls, sailor moon, barbie and ken, daisy duck, roger rabbit, Justin Beiber, the little mermaid. all these characters can stop the Juggernaut.

#92 Edited by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 supes... Jkkkkk

#93 Posted by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Blob, the immovable object