Who can BM beat then?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Since he loses to everybody even street levelers and a dog who does blue marvel beat then? who can i make a thread with that would be an even fight with BM cause the way i see it people just hate him because a few people dared to argue for him. his chances are ruined of ever becoming liked on here just over these few weeks. i finally see what happens when a new character gets the dim spotlight for a few days. this explains the current state of the the comic industry.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

I originally thought BM stood for Batman, and I was confused when reading this until I saw the name Blue Marvel.

I don;t know anything about Blue Marvel, so I can't answer, just wanted to share my story.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I originally thought BM stood for Batman, and I was confused when reading this until I saw the name Blue Marvel.

I don;t know anything about Blue Marvel, so I can't answer, just wanted to share my story.

this made me lol

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thecannon said:

this made me lol

LOL

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Maybe Nova? I get the gist BM is slightly below herald level in terms of power. So he could be pitted against guys like Gladiator, Nova, maybe lesser Thors like Thunderstrike, possibly Captain Mar-vell, maybe even current Adam Warlock? Those are just off the top of my head. Hope it helps.