#1 Posted by ColaNicole (576 posts) - - Show Bio

He's supposedly one of, if not thee, strongest members of the League(s). So, I'm actually curious as to who could beat him. I know he beat Ultraman before, but i'm also wondering if he could do it in the N52.

#2 Posted by Bogey (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl.. Be thankful she is in the Marvel Universe.

#3 Edited by joyguy (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Human torch

#4 Posted by ColaNicole (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@joyguy: Would he not be susceptible to telepathy?

#5 Posted by joyguy (89 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16201 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom and SS maybe, probably. Dr Fate? Doctor Strange?

Overcoming TP and Intangibility is pretty hard though. The list of people who can do that is pretty short.

#7 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11303 posts) - - Show Bio

He could do it in the N52, but his powers are weakened and out of whack right now so he can't properly fight off Ultraman and the rest of the CSA.

Who could beat him in the N52 though? Not sure. There was that one splash of him taking on the entire Justice League so I doubt there are many people who can take him at the moment.

#8 Edited by MaccyD (3887 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and the Anti-Moniter.

#9 Edited by Supreme_Maj (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, Hellspont, Trigon and his boys, maybe Harvest(from the pages ofTeen Titan & Ravager), Eclypso the list is long .....

#10 Posted by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus, Darkseid, Thanos, Trigon, SS, Cap Atom, Moniter, X-Man, anyone who has fire power, etc... There's too many to name.

#11 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with a match

#12 Posted by ColaNicole (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: So surely if Supes was quicker than his telepathy he could take him out first.

#13 Edited by Theformermarionettegeist (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Me with a flamethrower.

#14 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer?

#15 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5710 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Posted by BlackLegRaph (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Short of anyone with godly attributes or high magic, not very many without weakening him or limiting him in some way. And he has super speed also, don't forget that. In fact, he has super speed telepathy.

#17 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: So surely if Supes was quicker than his telepathy he could take him out first.

Well - his telepathy is only an issue when he's using it right? If he doesn't attack mentally, or doesn't know he's about to be attacked - anyone can take him down.

#18 Posted by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#19 Posted by RetconCrisis (3633 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: At the end of Pre 52, he lost his fear. But that turned him into Fernus, so we're definitely not using that.

But if anyone had prep, they can beat MMH.

#20 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7805 posts) - - Show Bio

palpatine can