#1 Posted by tparks (4709 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible

Rules

• Standard "who can beat ..." rules. Don't be ridiculous with your claims
  • Below skyfather.
  • Standard equipment.
  • Morals on.
  • Please add spoiler blocks if you go into story detail. I just started this series from issue #1, and I am only through vol. 3, so please mark spoilers before spoiling!
#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21335 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/Thor/Wonder Woman level beat him pretty easy. I wonder if he could take a full of electricity wave from Static.

#3 Posted by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizzaro Flash

#4 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
#5 Posted by dondave (35938 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot

#6 Posted by tparks (4709 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.

I've read this before too, but I see these battles pop up all the time, so I assumed they were ok. If this is not ok, tag a mod so it can be locked, moved, or deleted. I don't mind. I thought it was who can beat "my character" threads that were banned because of how impossible it is to debate against a Viner created character. I just really wanted to see how others compare Invincible to the more main stream characters, because I've heard he can lift 400 tons before and I haven't seen that of him yet.

#7 Posted by youmessinwithme (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry, Thor, Hyperion, Gladiator, Wonderman, Vision, Namor(with trident), Black Bolt, The Hulk(maybe), Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Iron man(most likely), Captain Marvel

Superman, Flash, Wonder woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter etc.

#8 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17774 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Hulk

Flash

Doomsday

Sentry Probably

#9 Posted by youmessinwithme (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Man it's a sad, sad day for Sentry if he can't beat invincible I feel like the Sentry would more likely send his dog at invincible, or his sidekick.

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17774 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Man it's a sad, sad day for Sentry if he can't beat invincible I feel like the Sentry would more likely send his dog at invincible, or his sidekick.

maybe but invincible is tougher than i gave him credit for. after reading his series, he's really powerful, which is funny because you wouldn't expect that when you look at him in general. :P

#11 Posted by youmessinwithme (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Oh I know he's got good feats, but I wouldn't say they're nearly the same level as the Sentry's best feats :P

#12 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17774 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Oh I know he's got good feats, but I wouldn't say they're nearly the same level as the Sentry's best feats :P

true.

#13 Posted by ThorBoy (152 posts) - - Show Bio

G O K U .

#14 Posted by w0nd (3210 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme said:

maybe but invincible is tougher than i gave him credit for. after reading his series, he's really powerful, which is funny because you wouldn't expect that when you look at him in general. :P

yeah but although he is durable he isn't invulnerable. He would get ripped in half like ares. In fact his arms and gets seem to just explode alot during his battles lol

#15 Edited by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn