#1 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by SheenLantern (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by Havenless (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by SheenLantern (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

@havenless said:

Woah woah woah

The question was; Who would BEAT him, not curbstomp him!

#5 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

I see that the users have already decided to make this thread a joke...

#6 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...the best we've ever seen of discord don't really out him above planetary levels (though that won't stop me from writing fics in which he is).

#8 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Are the moni

Are the monitor's lips...lips or teeth? I always though it was scarier and more menacing if they were teeth.

#9 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: I've always wondered that too. I think they're teeth.

#10 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some (but not all) of the guys that can beat him:

Living Tribunal
Thanos with HOTU
Pre-Retcon Beyonder
House of M Scarlet Witch

Lucifer Morningstar
God Swamp Thing
World's Funniest Mr Mxyzptlk
Doctor Solar (Valiant)
Yog-Sothoth

and

Bruce Almighty

#12 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Discord didn't shown any feats that but him higher then country sale and couldn't even stop six teenage Ponies and one teenage Dragon and got token down by Cosmic Cube knock offs.

Hell someone like Silver Surfer would kick Discord's ass let along Anti-Monitor.

#13 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres my choices.

Divine Spawn would give him one hell of an encounter 6/10.

Nyarlathotep

Michael Demiurgos

Duma

#14 Edited by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee

#15 Posted by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre, with assistance, was able to match him at his most powerful, all the other times quite a lot of of punching appeared to be enough.

#16 Posted by SheenLantern (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

Discord didn't shown any feats that but him higher then country sale and couldn't even stop six teenage Ponies and one teenage Dragon and got token down by Cosmic Cube knock offs.

Hell someone like Silver Surfer would kick Discord's ass let along Anti-Monitor.

By that logic Silver Surfer also beats Bugs Bunny.

And Discord was playing with the sun and moon like they were yoyos, that's above country scale.

#17 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@jackknight said:

And Discord was playing with the sun and moon like they were yoyos, that's above country scale.

Since when was Discord on Bugs Bunny's or any other toon force level characters like the Mask?

Discord was inspired by Q from Star Trek, only difference is that Q is a billion times more powerful and playing with the sun and moon while is a decent feat is still not does not put him even 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of Q's and Anti-Monitor's powers!

#18 Edited by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre

Superman 2

Doctor Light II

and Darkseid with his powers amplified through Alexander Luthor.

In other words, everyone who was able to beat him in COIE in the first place!

#19 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre

Superman 2

Doctor Light II

But he wasn't that full power when they beat him.

And the Spectre didn't beat Anti-Monitor, he needed the powers of all the sorcerers in the DC universe to amp he up and even then he didn't beat Anti-Monitor he only stalemated him.

#20 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmiracle77 said:

The Spectre

Superman 2

Doctor Light II

And the Spectre didn't beat Anti-Monitor, he needed the powers of all the sorcerers in the DC universe to amp he up and even then he didn't beat Anti-Monitor he only stalemated him.

You see, this is why I called you into this discussion. You're very knowledgeable about this particular character. I need to start calling you into all of my future Anti-Monitor threads lol

#21 Edited by SheenLantern (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@jackknight said:

Since when was Discord on Bugs Bunny's or any other toon force level characters like the Mask?

Discord was inspired by Q from Star Trek, only difference is that Q is a billion times more powerful and playing with the sun and moon while is a decent feat is still not does not put him even 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of Q's and Anti-Monitor's powers!

Riiiiight and what's Bugs Bunny's best feat?

#22 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@mrmiracle77 said:

The Spectre

Superman 2

Doctor Light II

You see, this is why I called you into this discussion. You're very knowledgeable about this particular character. I need to start calling you into all of my future Anti-Monitor threads lol

#23 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@sheenlantern said:

@jackknight said:

Riiiiight and what's Bugs Bunny's best feat?

Ducks Amuck. Nuff said!

#24 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought robot

#25 Posted by KingOfAsh (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by lol (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Edited by JwwProd (8702 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by SoA (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Edited by sinestro_GL (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by ZhuRong (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#31 Posted by lol (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Aunty Monitor can beat COIE AM