Who can be the Bride of the Panther? (MCU topic)

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

We all know that Marvel may or may not get 20th Century Fox to share the X-Men with the rest of the MCU like they have done with Spider-Man recently which begs the question: Who can be the Bride of the Panther if not Storm? There are two candidates that come to mind but both of them are feminine fatales.

No Caption Provided

Nakia aka Malice was part of the Dora Milaje which are the king's royal concubines. She represented one of the rival tribes that T'Challa was obligated to marry in order to maintain peace within the Wakanda Region. T'Challa loved Nakia at first until her blood thirsty nature for power became more apparent with her jealous tendencies towards other Dora Milaje. Nakia desired to become Queen Regent of Wakanda whose royal authority is second only to the king's. When T'Challa turned his attention to Omoro Munroe aka Storm, Nakia plunged into a dark pit of envy. Nakia was a well versed practitioner and she entered a pact/ relationship with Eric Killmonger who desired the crown of Wakanda as well. When Rev. Achebe was pulling the strings, Killmonger and Nakia came very close to eliminating the future king and queen of Wakanda.

No Caption Provided

Princess Zanda is the only other unworthy lady to take the throne. Zanda is a self made woman who would never settle for anything less than Queen Regent of Wakanda. Zanda also believes in the ancient ways of her people. She along with other scrupulous antiquity collectors have tried to steal or procure various occult objects that will enable them to take over the world. When Zanda learned that T'Challa was marrying Storm, she launched her own plan to prevent the wedding without the help of Achebe or his cohorts. Zanda's plan eventually failed and Storm became the rightful Queen of Wakanda. Zanda eventually met her end along with the rest of her collectors when a dark force turned its own power against them.

Other than these two ladies, who else would be worthy to become Queen of Wakanda? I'm hoping that Valkyrie or whoever this female Thor is becomes the Black Panther's bride because she could bring the thunder and lightening to Wakanda's enemies and make it rain in the dry and humid Wakanda region. What do u think?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What Happen 2 Storm Being Together

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They'd probably stick with Storm.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@b_tank said:

They had a fight. As in actual physical fight. But since neither of them was Hank Pym, neither of their reputations were forever ruined.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_tank: I wish Storm would be involved in the Black Panther movie trilogy just like I wish we could see the Hulk vs Wolverine but it may never happen. Max Eisenhardt is the real name for Magneto not Eric Lensarr but the MCU could interpret that Maximus the Mad Thinker (Blackbolt's brother) is the father of Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@hatemalingsia: They can't use storm she's with Fox.

BP won't be married in his first solo movie. If he does get married it would be in BP2 and he would marry an Inhuman. Either MCU will make one up or turn an Inhuman Black since that's PC. BP isn't gonna marry a white girl, black people would never stop ranting about it.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: How can they rewrite Storm's origin for Black Panther. Quicksilver is one thing between Marvel and 20th Century Fox but I have no doubt that 20th Century Fox will fight to keep Storm mutually exclusive from the MCU

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RavenVice01

@lukehero: That's a bit cynical. The only individuals who would have a racially inclined problem with Valkyrie marrying Black Panther would be African American women.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hatemalingsia

@lukehero: @ravenvice01:

Well, if Fox won't cave to the idea of bringing X-Men into MCU, I agree with you.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: It's not cynical it's reality. Did you read some of those Sony Emails on race? I've watched a lot of documentaries on Hollywood and race. Truth is most of Hollywood isn't racist, problem is the world is still very racist. Marvel is going for big international numbers; countries like Ukrain and may others are openly racists. At least Americans for the most part know they have to hide it.

Please tell me the last big world wide hit that had an interracial love story? Last one I saw was Hancock and that doesn't count since Will Smith and Charlie Theronz didn't really do any long kissing or Romaric scenes together.

The African Prince skips over all of the black women and marries a white girl? Don Lenom, Oprah, and the rest of the talking Heads would have a field day. Marvel has no inclination to take such a risk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Anyone but the writer need to do a great job with both characther and relationship itself.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_tank said:

They had a fight. As in actual physical fight. But since neither of them was Hank Pym, neither of their reputations were forever ruined.

No Caption Provided

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: The Bride of the Panther would be a dramatic sequel and it may or may not receive good reviews but they would sum it up with a blockbuster trilogy. Black Panther vs. Spider-Man would be an awesome comeback because the White Wolf (T'Challa's adopted brother) could be interpreted as Kraven the Hunter.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: There is probably already going to be a lot going on in BP 1. There really is no need to sho horn a romantic lead in the film. The lead female character is most likely Panthers Sister. If they need to toss in some good guy white characters so it doesn't become a "black film": BW, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Winter Solider, or other Avengers could help Panther.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: More than likely Captain America will lend a hand but Iron Man is very unlikely. After Robert Downey Jr. leaves there is very little to no chance we will ever see Iron Man again. War Machine as an Iron Man substitute would be awkward because most Iron Man foes have a personal grievance toward Tony Stark.

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead said:
@b_tank said:

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: There is already talk of Iron Man appearing in more MCU films: I mean it's not like his age affects anything really. Iron Man is fighting in a suit and RDJ can just use a stunt double for any human vs human rights. I'm almost Postive Cap is gonna die in Civil War then come back in Avengers: Infinity Wars.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

I think the whole looking for a Bride thing would be an absolutely amazing mini-arc for the Luke Cage show if it gets multiple season, but doesn't suit a film. That probably won't happen though. I'd rather they just introduce him as a fully fledged King and already married, I don't know who to.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Cap may die but then again he may chose a self imposed exile by residing in Wakanda. Where have u heard about Robert Downey Jr. staying on as Iron Man after the Infinity War? Hugh Jackman said he would play Wolverine until he dies or until some new blood comes in as a replacement. Downey said he was done with Iron Man and the MCU after the Infinity War.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: Nah, from what I read he is still open to MCU after Inifnity. Actors always say they are done for beter salaries. Even if he is done after Infinity War part 2: he can still appear in BP, Captqin Marvel, and maybe even Thor 3 or GOTG2.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: doubtful on thor or GOTG. Gunn wants to keep avengers and GOTG mutually exclusive. Captain marvel could be a possibility but I would rather see hulk more involved since Rick Jones was a captain marvel. Black panther and captain america go more hand in hand rather than iron man

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Nakia or Zanda develops atmospheric powers from the Terrigen Mists and uses them like Storm would.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: really, How the hell are they gonna rewrite this

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_tank: Which part? Storm not being the Bride of the Panther or Maximus the Mad being the Maximoff twin's new father.

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susan Storm OR Ms. Marvel.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duzz: ms marvel may be a possibility but sue storm is a "no way" for two reasons: 20th century fox owns her for now and she is reed's wife as well as namor's love interest. Another user however, suggested that marvel would never do an interracial marriage in one of their movies because they might lose profits from biggoted movie goers. I say to hell with them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

somebody from wakanda or nobody

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually another good potential is Anya Corzan or Cassie Lang because child brides are nothing new over there.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duzz: ouch that's a bit harsh. I don't think marvel would play it off to be that realistic.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_tank: we will just hav to wait and see. Personally some movie goers need to get over the fact about interracial marriages. I wouldn't mind seeing the black panther getting a snow bunny to be his wife just as long as she can kick ass and look good doing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: long that I don't give a damn about love anymore

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_tank: I don't mind romance between characters as long as it moves along. Bad romances would be like Peter parker and Mary Jane with Sam raimi or anakin with padme in episode 2. I liked the spark between Peter and Gwen Stacy with Webb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers