• 57 results
marvelfan541

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan541

Just a quick question i had, basically i wanted to know who you guys think can KO the hulk with relative ease (cant be anyone from DC) ,as i feel he is always made out to be virtually unbeatable in the comics and the movies. I'm not that well versed when it comes to the comics so i just really wanted to see what more experienced/ more knowledgeable members thought.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many people to list. Let's just say Thor is one of those people.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By midnightdragon18

Non cannon dbz characters

Not that cannon dbz characters can't,but i can make a better argument for non cannon.

marvelfan541

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Surely not just regular Thor, which version of Thor do you mean because i have heard many people saying that he would get stomped by the hulk. I would have thought regular Thor would have eventually just got completely destroyed due to hulks infinite increase in strength.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ariesxmasters

A lot of character can put the Hulk down the same way he can put a lot of characters down the same way. He is not made out to be unbeatable ad least in the Comics(I don't know about the movies). He is no slouch though and is a good character to use as a measuring stick to rank other characters, because he is generally pretty high on the rank chart.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan541: without PiS and when thor has actually tryed and not held back he wins 10/10 theres a reason during the WWH arc they didnt make him face thor

marvelfan541

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By marvelfan541

@midnightdragon18: Also i should have made my question clearer as i meant to state only Marvel characters, my bad.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: Surely not just regular Thor, which version of Thor do you mean because i have heard many people saying that he would get stomped by the hulk. I would have thought regular Thor would have eventually just got completely destroyed due to hulks infinite increase in strength.

No Caption Provided

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku could ko a freshly transformed Hulk.

marvelfan541

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Wow ok, thanks for sharing that as i have never seen that comic image before. Hopefully in the avengers 2 or 3 they bump Thor's power level up eventually because i feel he shouldn't have gotten that owned by the hulk in the first film; But then again maybe the reasoning behind it was that Thor was holding back due to the fact he didn't want to destroy the whole vicinity.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ariesxmasters

@gokuss4z said:

Goku could ko a freshly transformed Hulk.

Goku could ko a freshly transformed Hulk. . . . .effortlessly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry, Blue Marvel, Silver Surfer, Nova (Richard Rider), Black Bolt, Thor. Basically any character who has durability in addition to other versatile abilities. Super speed and energy projection beat strength every time, especially if those characters also have great strength and durability.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Aunt May.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam should be able to.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By micah007123

@midnightdragon18 said:

Not that cannon dbz characters can't,but i can make a better argument for non cannon.

Beerus could also via pressure points or planet busting punches.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@micah: lol vegeta ko's him with his 3 planet busting hand wave attack.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@midnightdragon18 said:

Beerus would flick Hulk away like he did Majin Buu if I recall correctly lol.

He omega curb stomp the Z fighter's one handed and with fu(king chop sticks for crying out loud :). Piccolo went down the coolest three pressure point shots and he was out.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@midnightdragon18 said:

Beerus would flick Hulk away like he did Majin Buu if I recall correctly lol.

He omega curb stomp the Z fighter's one handed and with fu(king chop sticks for crying out loud :). Piccolo went down the coolest three pressure point shots and he was out.

LOL, Well Hulk would be persistent, but he would eventually fall. Beerus is too fast.

That scene was badass. Can't wait to see how Freiza is going to stack up against him ;)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

There are quite a lot of them.

Tyrannus did with few punches. Sun God did the same with heat vision.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way too many people to mention.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The list is too long.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to inform you, some people don't know that Thor's initial creation in Marvel was so that they could have a character that could stand up to the Hulk

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

answer (in a Dave Chapelle voice):

"Rick JAMES, B1tch!"

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always wanted to see The Hulk encounter Kurse.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan541: without PiS and when thor has actually tryed and not held back he wins 10/10 theres a reason during the WWH arc they didnt make him face thor

That reason was because Thor is off planet at the time. The original fight was going to be against Thor instead of Sentry.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29  Edited By Claymore1998

@ryagan said:

Aunt May.

No.

Bad Ryagan >.<

no cookies for you

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@ryagan said:

Aunt May.

No.

BadRyagan >.<

no cookies for you

Aunt May with morals off?

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator

Red Hulk

Thor

Odin

Marvel_is_Best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one

savage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone can if u catch him at the right time.. Wolverine has done it too

Spazzoutfelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk could win against him,everytime they fought he usually needed assistance from other people

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A lot of people.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ToAA.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk could never "stomp" Thor without major PIS. Holding back Thor is at the very least able to hold his own against The Hulk, not holding and back and well...

No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Squirrel Girl. :P

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IAmTheLaw

@marvelfan541 said:

Hulk could never "stomp" Thor without major PIS. Holding back Thor is at the very least able to hold his own against The Hulk, not holding and back and well...

No Caption Provided

30 other encounters between the two characters show that to be PIS.

No Caption Provided

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The God Dam Batman

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vergil

GG Allen.

Dennis the Nazi

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#43  Edited By patrat18
Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Stormdriven

Captain America and Spider-Man

No Caption Provided

Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teh_pwnerer said:

@sophisticated_ignorance said:

@marvelfan541 said:

No Caption Provided

30 other encounters between the two characters show that to be PIS.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Hulks getting KO'd by the RESIDUE energy of an attack by Thor not even AIMED at him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Want more!? Heres proof that even WITHOUT his Hammer, Thor when not holding back is capable one shotting people around the same level of strength and durability of base level Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But please show me the 29 other scans that prove Thor being able to KO hulk is PIS, dying to see them lol.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#46  Edited By ccraft

@marvelfan541 said:

No Caption Provided

This looks familiar...

No Caption Provided

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By IAmTheLaw

@sophisticated_ignorance: http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html

In one of those instances with Thor beating Hulk and Thing, doesn't Thor lose to Captain America? You want to talk about PIS...

In the next one you posted, Hulk knocks out Thor in the SAME issue. It's a back and fourth battle throughout that has no clear victor. But I'll concede that it does show Thor having the ability to knock out Hulk.

I can't remember the exact situation in Indestructable Hulk, but I'm pretty sure Thor and Hulk were shown to be equals throughout that short run. Even in the moment you posted, it appears Thor was also knocked out?

The last thing is irrelevant, because that creature is not the Hulk. It doesn't help your case. In a majority of their showings, it ends in a stalemate. The two are equals, and that's not about to change anytime soon.

Avatar image for vampiremaster952
VampireMaster952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You just need some completely ridiculously powerful characters. I heard that Thor had killed him before and I think some dbz people can take him. (Goku, vegeta and gohan, and a few villians that's about it though I don't see him going down to like kid trunks or goten I also see him taking piccolo but it would be close). Maybe some cosmic marvel characters. Maybe some gods. Hulk is not an easy character to take down regardless who u are. Nice question

Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance: http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html

In one of those instances with Thor beating Hulk and Thing, doesn't Thor lose to Captain America? You want to talk about PIS...

In the next one you posted, Hulk knocks out Thor in the SAME issue. It's a back and fourth battle throughout that has no clear victor. But I'll concede that it does show Thor having the ability to knock out Hulk.

I can't remember the exact situation in Indestructable Hulk, but I'm pretty sure Thor and Hulk were shown to be equals throughout that short run. Even in the moment you posted, it appears Thor was also knocked out?

The last thing is irrelevant, because that creature is not the Hulk. It doesn't help your case. In a majority of their showings, it ends in a stalemate. The two are equals, and that's not about to change anytime soon.

Yeah the two are equals (physically, everyone knows over power wise Thor and Hulk are in different leagues) but you now backtracking and claiming they're equals still proves your original comment was utter bollocks, good day.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the two are equals (physically, everyone knows over power wise Thor and Hulk are in different leagues) but you now backtracking and claiming they're equals still proves your original comment was utter bollocks, good day.

Hulk is physically stronger than Thor. The two are equals, overall. Hence the rivarly that Marvel has played on for 40 years.

My original comment was indeed 100% correct, Thor wasn't in WWHulk because he was off planet. The original fight was supposed to be against him (he had Odin force at the time). Hulk vs Thor is an equal fight, anything showing otherwise is PIS. Thor smashing Hulk, Hulk smashing Thor. Ergo 95% of their battles end in stalemates.