#1 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

What anime/comic character are you and why?

Comic- hercules- I'm pretty strong I flirt. With girls a lot, I am a beast and love phrasing myself (in battle too/I like to fight but not like serious fighting though that can be fun) and that's all pretty much

Anime- definitely inuyasha - I tend to act just like him, sometimes an angry guy with a soft side. I like fighting. I argue a lot. I can be cocky.and I can be like inuyasha is to kagome if u no wut I mean.

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

actually I dont think any character in those mediums comes close to me. atleast I dont know any that are, even though I have several favorites, but sometimes, most times even, my favorites are nothing like me.

#3 Edited by Teerack (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil because he often struggles with depression

#4 Edited by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. I just want everybody to stop being so serious and laugh a little... OR A LOT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (6835 posts) - - Show Bio

Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer

#6 Edited by Dabee (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman because I can fly.

#7 Edited by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus. I'm always HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by lightsout (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

In practice I feel like Secret (Young Justice) with her ghost-y-ness (in the sense of not feeling a part of everyone else's world/experience), lack of confidence & awkwardness. "Inside" I feel more like Mark from Invincible or Peter Parker. Regular dudes, smart but also "cool", trying to do best by everyone (but esp. those they care most about).

Are they any comic characters with some sort of anxiety disorder?

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19883 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick-Ass, wants to be a hero but would get own!

#10 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there are any heroes that are like me.... Except maybe Bruce Banner, because I have anger issues sometimes..

Other than that, no.

#11 Edited by fodigg (6144 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Spider-Man's morals (when he's not, you know, selling his wife to the devil), so I try to pursue that ideal: that altruism is a responsibility we all share.