• 64 results
#1 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

#

#

Alright now just wondering what are the top 10 most powerful force users I have almost no idea but I'll put what I think out there. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious/Palpatine

After this I'm unsure

3. Tie between Darth Plagueis, Yoda, Darth Cadeudus.

I have no idea someone please fill in the rest of the list

Honorable mentions for the fan boys. Trust me I LOVE Galen Marek but I don't think he's top 10... Mabye number 10?

#2 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (471 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 Revan

#3 Posted by RogueShadow (10236 posts) - - Show Bio

uhbuihbjbhkihbkibhybi

#4 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Exar Kun (although it's more of a magical way then the force) especially with his amulets should be on there but idk which spot. I will be back when I have more time.

#5 Posted by thegreat4u (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Samuel Jackson I don't know his name but wins

#6 Edited by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Me. *flex* The Force is strong in me. And I have like 12,475,736,108,768 medichlorians.

#8 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

1. GM Luke Skywalker

2. EU Sidious

3. Darth Plagueis/ GM Yoda

4. Darth Cadeudus

5. Any Skywalker cousins nephews sons daughters whatever.

6. Exar Kun

7. People shortly before Darth Plagueis in the Banite Sith line.

8. Darth Vader

9. Dooku/ Mace Windu

10. Anakin Skywalker

I'm pretty sure on the first 3 now but I have no idea on the rest really it's just my best guess.

Also who wins between Darth Plagueis and Yoda?

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Batman as always.

#10 Posted by TheMagicStik (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as G/T Canon goes:

1. Luke

2. Sideous

3. Yoda

4. Windu

5. Dooku

6. Darth Vader

7. Darth Maul

8.Qui-gon Jinn

9. Asajj Ventress

10. Obi-Wan Kenobi

If we add in C canon (I'm probably going to list some N canon people in here on accident too) the top 10 there would be: (in no particular order)

1. Revan

2. Exar Kun

3. Plagueis

4. Darth Caedus

5. Naga Sadow

6. Marka Ragnos

7. Galen Marek

8. Nomi Sunrider

9. Darth Bane

10. Darth Nihilus

#11 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys stop saying Samuel L. Jackson or Batman ( Although Darth batman would be awesome :D ) would be top I really want to know who would be the top 10 force users and as far as my knowledge goes it has never been conclusively decided on in CV where are Silver and jediXman ( yes I was a lurker before I signed up ) theres ( and shooting nova's ) are the only ones that I really care about.

#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Not a Battle

2. Not a Battle

3. Not a Battle

4. Not a Battle

5. Not a Battle

6. Not a Battle

7. Not a Battle

8. Not a Battle

9. Not a Battle

10. Not a Battle

#13 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (471 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Cooldes (3996 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Immortal777 (7238 posts) - - Show Bio

Galen Marek is definitely number 1.

#16 Edited by TheMagicStik (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

@imboredletsdebate: Assuming you understand "no particular order", who would you place above the people in my list?

#17 Edited by TheMagicStik (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

@beezlebub: I definitely would not place Plagueis on Yoda level, he figured out a couple of useful life enhancing techniques but he's nowhere near as strong as Yoda is with the force.

#18 Edited by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that he's possibly more powerful also in a battle he could use essence transfer making it a stalemate if he was killed.

#19 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (471 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: which has nothing to do with why I said that. Some/Hakf of those people shouldnt be there

#20 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreat4u: just no. No. Don't even post if you don't know the name of the character cause obviously you know nothing of Star Wars. Plus how does SJ win? This is a list its not a battle so no one wins.

By the way this isn't a battle so....

@deranged_midget:

@gambler:

#21 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (471 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik: How could you not put Luke, Sidious, or Yoda on that list when Luke is stated to be the moster powerful jedi/soth force user ever. Sidious is stated to be the most powerful sith, and Yoda is stated to be the most powerful Jedi up until Luke.

#22 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

...and the callous aren't working.... DARN YOU CALLOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be in the off-topic section.

The list is:

1. The Bedlam Spirits (assuming they are omnipotent, that is)

2. Abeloth and the Ones of Mortis

3. Luke Skywalker

4. Palpatine

5. Darth Caedus, probably

6. Yoda

7. Darth Plagueis

8 and onwards are much more debatable - but I know for a fact that neither Revan, Nomi Sunrider, nor Galen Marek are on the list. They (well, really Revan and Marek) are overly hyped. I've spent too many threads against them, I don't want to do so again. Naga Sadow's only dueling feats are stalemating a featless Ludo Kressh, and losing to a featless Barel Ovair. His star-collapsing was done by his ship, not just him, and his illusion army was done in his meditation sphere. Marka Ragnos has no feats except being defeated by a padawan.

Potential candiates are Exar Kun, Darth Tenebrous, Vitiate, Darth Nox (maybe?, probably not the Emperor's Wrath though), Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Dooku and Nihilus (only because of a majority of beings lacking the ability to resist Drain). A case could also be made for Windu, and potentially Bane/Zannah (although in a sense this implies Bane's Order of the Sith Lords was a failure, which it was not, but for lack of identities and feats we will have to use them) and Darth Maul. I want to put Traya in but we don't have enough of her.

No, not Revan, not Meetra Surik, not Sadow, not Marek, and not Marka Ragnos.

#25 Posted by Juiceboks (8345 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: He might be a candidate. There used to be Krayt fanboys too, but they weren't that bad.

And I actually like Krayt, unlike Revan (since the novel) and Marek.

#27 Edited by TheMagicStik (1569 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik: LOL, what? It has been established in canon that:

1. Luke Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi

2. Yoda was the most powerful Jedi up to his time

3. Palpatine was the most powerful Sith Lord of all time

I have no idea what you are talking about - but the above is canon. And yes, they have places in the EU too.

#29 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

10-Me

9-Myself

8-I

7-Je

6-Moi

You get the idea

.Ps:This doesnt belong in the Battle Section

AmazonieSPL

#30 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Havenless (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only ever seen the movies, but isn't Anakin supposed to be the Jesus Jedi? Why is he not on most people's lists?

#32 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

1. George Lucas

2. Mickey Mouse

3. Irvin Kirshner

4. Richard Marquand

5. JJ Abrams

6. Timothy Zahn

7. Gendy Tartakovsky

8. Midichlorians

9. Luke

10. Palpy

#33 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you Shooting Nova! Also how can you not like Galen Marek!? So why would Cadeudus be in front of Yoda? Also whoever said it was only EU cannon where did you get that idea? So where do you think Anakin would place Shooting?

#34 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh also no Bedlam Spirits or The Ones or Abeloth as I don't really count them as normal force users more like aberrations.

#35 Posted by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Batman?

#36 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1456 posts) - - Show Bio

OBI FREAKING WAN-KENOBI

#37 Posted by TheMagicStik (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova: .............................................................. THAT LIST WAS ONLY PEOPLE FROM THE THE EXTENDED UNIVERSE.

#38 Edited by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova: .............................................................. THAT LIST WAS ONLY PEOPLE FROM THE THE EXTENDED UNIVERSE.

What are you talking about? I made this list to include the entire Star Wars Universe. And the people he posted are in the EU also.

#39 Posted by TheMagicStik (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

@beezlebub: I made two lists because the EU is so shifty and very different than the normal SW Universe. One list is canon and I know for a fact that those people have a certain set of powers that place them at a certain rank. The second list is just people who appear in the EU exclusively.

#40 Edited by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Please make it into one list that includes everybody from the entire SW Universe who is not an entity. ( I.E. Bedlam Spirits or The Ones/Abeloth )

#41 Edited by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Here comes the Bump!

#42 Edited by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio
@themagicstik said:

And you clearly have no conception of what the Expanded Universe is (and its Expanded Universe, not Extended Universe). That includes Luke Skywalker and Palpatine, because, as I said, they feature in the EU quite a lot (in fact, more than any of the beings you listed). The EU is simply everything outside of the movies and TCW shows, in broad terms. And there are countless forms of EU material relevant to Luke Skywalker, Palpatine and so on.

EDIT: Later you specified that the list was beings exclusive to the EU only - but you only said that later. And even then, that list is horribly incorrect.

#43 Edited by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@beezlebub: Well, it'd just be my list minus the first two. And then it gets more debatable.

And it's Caedus, not Caedeudus :)

I put him above Yoda simply because I believe he deserves to be. He has feats like contending with GM Luke (although of course the environment favoured him quite heavily).

#44 Posted by JediXMan (30188 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite a lot of... off comments in this thread.

Now I don't feel bad for not commenting.

#45 Edited by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by off.

#46 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Please comment Jedi I love your work and what I mean by that is you PWN'ing people in arguments and not caring what people think.

#47 Edited by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@beezlebub: A lot of the SW freaks (sorry, I had to say that) don't like posting a lot about SW now.

#48 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

That's kind of sad that such great minds like you Jedi and Silver don't post that much anymore. But I will not rest till I know who the 10 greatest force users are!

#49 Posted by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@beezlebub: You can thank the state of the forums for that.

#50 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

;( Anyways...

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious

3. Darth Cadeudus

4. Yoda

5. Plagueis

6. ???

7. ???

8. ???

9. ???

10. ???

I will listen to a reasonable argument for Galen Marek and Revan I love them get I don't really think they're top 10 please convince me otherwise!