Who are these characters?

Dudebroguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I tried doing this before but that thread went nowhere and wasn't on topic at all, so I'll try it here. Below in this comment will be the supposed casting call list for the Gambit film, according to comicbookmovie.com (which is why I say supposedly because I know they aren't really reliable from what I've heard), I am wondering based on the vague descriptions given for the characters if somehow we can match them to X-Men/Gambit/Fantastic Four characters or related characters (X-Force, Future Federation, etc.) that Fox would have the film rights to, just so we can get an idea about who we may be seeing in the film. The casting call is using fake names as far as I'm aware, just fyi. Anyways the casting call is as follows.

Louis– Male, any ethnicity, 40s-50s. Elegant and intelligent. An appealing entrepreneur with an unexpected dark side.

Vera– Female, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. Beautiful, smart, tough, fiery and unpredictable.

Wes– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – mid 30s. Aspirational but weak minded. Soulful and sensitive.

Fritz– Male, any ethnicity, 40s – 50s. A professional thief. Charismatic con-artist. Warm hearted but untrustworthy.

Nash– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. A potent threat. Heir to his mother’s business. Malevolent.

Willhelm– Male, any ethnicity, 30s. Dangerous street criminal. Protective and loyal to his family. Intensely loyal and violent.

Gary– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. A little simple; dim-witted and passive.

Nonna—Female, any ethnicity, mid 20s – 30 years old. Uptight, corporate, vicious, sexual.

Joe– Male, any ethnicity, 30s. He’s a gun for hire. He is the black sheep of his family. Not from good breeding but from a working class family.

Ben–Male, any ethnicity, 20s. Just reaching adulthood. A street kid, a disaffected outsider, an orphan.

Boris–Male, Hispanic, 20s. Charming, handsome, and dangerous..

Clarissa– Female, mixed race, 10 – 12 years old. Ethereal and other worldly. Very expressive.

Wolfgang– Male, authentic French, 40s. A French criminal. Must speak fluent French.

Howard– Male, Caucasian. 50s. A refined European mobster who speaks fluent French.