Who are the sluttiest women in comics?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

The question is not who you consider to be the most attractive, but rather which female characters are most willing and eager to engage in sexual acts. For example, Starfire in Red Hood and the Outlaws #1 or Moonstone in volume 1 of Dark Avengers.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

N52 Harley Quinn, N52 Bleez

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@joygirl said:

N52 Harley Quinn, N52 Bleez

easy now, i know you're angry but i dont think they even make it on the list . at least not in Bleez's case, not sure about New 52 Harley.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Harley Quinn

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joygirl

Starfire made it on -- her crimes were having sex with two people for mild enjoyment. Bleez offered her vagina for power and will likely keep doing so, Harley boinked Deadshot for no reason at all and it looks like she's gonna get with some random newcomer soon.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Starfire made it on -- her crimes were having sex with two people for mild enjoyment. Bleez offered her vagina for power and will likely keep doing so, Harley boinked Deadshot for no reason at all and it looks like she's gonna get with some random newcomer soon.

What lol, that sure is an interesting way to get power at least its creative.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hawkeye is a pretty slutty man......

No Caption Provided
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Daken and Mystique.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Hey now, you can't give Starfire a free pass and not Harley. I mean, Starfire slept with two guys in the span of a couple days for the hell of it, and Harley only slept with one. People are just upset because it wasn't the Joker. That's fine, but let Harley try to branch out and be her own character. Her defining trait, up until recently, has been how dedicated she is to the Clown Prince. Not enough to stand on her own as anything more than a sidekick.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't give Starfire a free pass. I said that if she counts, so does Harley. Those who know me know that I am not a Harley/Joker shipper -- still, there was NO chemistry between her and Deadshot. In fact, Floyd hated her. They just did it because why not.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sufferthorn

This is a spite for Emma Frost.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Starfire, Catwoman, Moonstone, Toxic Doxie

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Power Girl hands down. Did you see the size of her rack in DC Universe Online?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By End_Boss

@joygirl: I read them as doing it because of the stress of the situation. They're on a team called "Suicide Squad" being sent into impossible situations from which they're not really expected to emerge. There's no real hope for them escaping either, since they have bombs strapped to their necks. When the rest of your life is filled with such adversity, I can see wanting to let off a little steam, even if it's with someone you might not normally.

EDIT: Also, unless I've missed something major, isn't Daken a dude?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@thehulk said:

What does that have to do with sluttiness?
BB

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

Seriously? Because she's well endowed she's a slut?

A large rack or how some dresses doesn't make someone a slut. It's how they approach or engage in sex that would have them classified as one. In my opinion even having sex a lot doesn't necessarily make you a slut. It's how you treat sex or how you act that would make you a slut.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@thehulk said:

Seriously? Because she's well endowed she's a slut?

A large rack or how some dresses doesn't make someone a slut. It's how they approach or engage in sex that would have them classified as one. In my opinion even having sex a lot doesn't necessarily make you a slut. It's how you treat sex or how you act that would make you a slut.

Oh. Is that what means? Hulk did not know that.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@end_boss: Men can be slut's and shouldn't be excluded from a topic like this. Even if the title of this topic specifies just women, men should be allowed to be classified as one. Lets face it there are some slutty men in comics lol.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Joygirl

It kinda seemed like that for Deadshot, who just "went with it". Harley was the aggressor, she was smirking, had hit on him a few issues earlier, and later proceeded to smack his ass and call him puddin'. It had nothing to do with the stress, she just wanted to break off a piece.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Joygirl

Oh, yeah, Bomb Queen at an absurd level. She actually wins the whole thing. Count this question as answered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost and Powergirl

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By kuonphobos

The Pro ?

I wouldn't worry with listing dudes cause given the chance they are all sluts.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Night Thrasher
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy
@vortex13 said:

@end_boss: Men can be slut's and shouldn't be excluded from a topic like this. Even if the title of this topic specifies just women, men should be allowed to be classified as one. Lets face it there are some slutty men in comics lol.

I didn't exclude male characters from this list in a misguided belief that they couldn't be promiscuous or highly desiring of sex. Not only would such a list be too long (essentially every male character except for the big blue boy scout Himself), but it would also be irrelevant to the question I was really interested in answering. In a recent podcast someone posed the question as to which five comic characters would be best to invite to a barbecue. It caused me to wonder which four ladies my faithful wing-man (in more ways than one) Beak and I would want to accompany us. I'll respond to Tony, Kory, and Sarah with the correct answer once we've deduced such.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire had sex with one guy, being open to sex =/= slut.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Powergirl has been pretty slutty in Worlds' Finest.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rideaspacecowboy:

@vortex13 said:

I didn't exclude male characters from this list in a misguided belief that they couldn't be promiscuous or highly desiring of sex. Not only would such a list be too long (essentially every male character except for the big blue boy scout Himself), but it would also be irrelevant to the question I was really interested in answering. In a recent podcast someone posed the question as to which five comic characters would be best to invite to a barbecue. It caused me to wonder which four ladies my faithful wing-man (in more ways than one) Beak and I would want to accompany us. I'll respond to Tony, Kory, and Sarah with the correct answer once we've deduced such.

....Wait, so you are basing who you would most want to invite to a party, or which women you'd most want to accompany you by which ones are the most slutty?

RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

The New 52 hit back when I couldn't afford as many monthly titles. I checked out issue one and liked it, but it was one of comics I unfortunately couldn't add to my pull list. I had assumed such promiscuity would continue in the character.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 the_stegman  Moderator

Black Widow.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New-52 Harley Quinn, Lady Death, Vampirella and so on...

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@xlab3000 said:

Wonder Woman or Ms. Marvel

Why her?

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

The New 52 hit back when I couldn't afford as many monthly titles. I checked out issue one and liked it, but it was one of comics I unfortunately couldn't add to my pull list. I had assumed such promiscuity would continue in the character.

In latter issues, it was shown that Jason was lying, her and starfire came to a mutual understanding. The main problem was that it wasn't addressed in first five issues.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dabee

This thread is completely sexist... but not if you ask about the onslaught of slutty men as well...?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: I never implied men couldn't be sluts, but the title does specify women. In fact, I think there's already a similar thread for male characters in existence somewhere on the forums.

@joygirl: Maybe, maybe not. We all have our ways of dealing with crisis situations.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Did the word 'slut' really have to be used for this thread? It's generally used as an insult. Wouldn't it have been better to word it a little more politely, like 'who are the most sexually active women in comics'?

RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

This thread is completely sexist... but not if you ask about the onslaught of slutty men as well...?

I didn't exclude male characters from this list to be sexist. Not only would such a list be too long (essentially every male character except for the big blue boy scout Himself), but it would also be irrelevant to the question I was really interested in answering. In a recent podcast someone posed the question as to which five comic characters would be best to invite to a barbecue. It caused me to wonder which four ladies my faithful wing-man (in more ways than one) Beak and I would want to accompany us. I'll respond to Tony, Kory, and Sarah with the correct answer once we've deduced such.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire has no business being here she has only has sex with two men and currently in a actual relationship with 1...that does not make her a slut

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dabee

@dabee said:

I didn't exclude male characters from this list to be sexist. Not only would such a list be too long (essentially every male character except for the big blue boy scout Himself), but it would also be irrelevant to the question I was really interested in answering. In a recent podcast someone posed the question as to which five comic characters would be best to invite to a barbecue. It caused me to wonder which four ladies my faithful wing-man (in more ways than one) Beak and I would want to accompany us. I'll respond to Tony, Kory, and Sarah with the correct answer once we've deduced such.

True, that...

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley, Starfire, and Bleez I don't think are slutty at all or at least enough to be considered the "sluttiest". These 3 women had sex with a combined 3 men (not all at once)...

Harley(N52) banged Deadshot because she likes him, he might not like her but that's never stopped any man ever from getting it on with a crazy chick.

Bleez may have offered to bang Rangkorr but I don't think she would have gone through with it plus being a tease doesn't make you a slut does it?

Starfire(N52) banged two dudes if I remember right (also not at once). It was kinda slutty but once she started to like red hood guy she stopped banging other dudes.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntress.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 the_stegman  Moderator

I think people are getting "scantily clad" and "slutty'' mixed up, I also think some are putting people here who don't belong, N52 Harley has had sex with ONE guy, who she liked, that's hardly being promiscuous, same with Starfire.

RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But back to the main question. Which four loose women of low moral fiber are Beak and I inviting to the aforementioned barbecue?

RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

Perhaps the question needs to be reworked to "Which hot female characters are the sluttiest?" because Harley and Bleez sure aren't getting an invite. Also, no telepaths (sorry Emma Frost and the Stepford Cuckoos), but I don't own a Magneto helmet and I'm super paranoid about people reading my mind (even in fictional scenarios).

@theacidskull said:

bomb queen, she is f*cking insane.

I checked out her wiki page and she's definitely getting an invite. No one has been able to refute Moonstone either, so she's tentatively on the list as well. Who are the final two? G-Man is waiting on the edge of his seat for our response? We've already got a blonde and a raven haired hotty. Any chance of a fiery redhead and a slutty brunet?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By fodigg

This thread is a bad idea.

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jean199999

@frogdog:Yeah my point exactly...

If I follow their logic, Dick Grayson is probably the biggest slut I know.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Huntress (Bertinelli)

She-Hulk

Can't think of anyone that hasn't already been said.

Did the word 'slut' really have to be used for this thread? It's generally used as an insult. Wouldn't it have been better to word it a little more politely, like 'who are the most sexually active women in comics'?

Sexually active people are sluts. Insult or not, it's the truth. And it's not like any of these characters can file complaints right =D