#1 Edited by i_like_swords (14283 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally? Probably Superman for me. When you see the eyes pop red and his face change to that distinctive look of pure rage, you know you should be scared.

Who else?

#2 Edited by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#3 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine (Scarlet Spider) is pretty scary when he's bloodlusted.

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Check warriors madness. Silver surfer, sentry, blackbolt (imagine him singing opera in his loudest voice lol)

Doom definately, supes or rather Prime again, darkseid Shazam ION and a few others.

#6 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I hate those top scans. Why does so many authors make it seem like Wolverine can't fight, and he's just a hot-headed idiot with claws. Seriously, he's an amazing martial artist.

Sorry for the rant, I just hate that writing.

#7 Posted by Perethorn (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Wolverine, Surfer. Those are pretty scary guys when bloodlusted

#8 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Hyperion

Spider-Man

Martian Manhunter

Hulk

Cyclops

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux:

I hate it too bro. Wolverine is my favorite hero, and it always lights a fuse in me when people say he can't fight (even though he is arguably the best fighter in the Marvel U, and has beaten Captain America silly multiple times, and schooled Iron Fist in a sparring fight). Wolverine writers just have to make an effort to show the skill of a guy that has 100+ years of fighting experience.

#10 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

I hate those top scans. Why does so many authors make it seem like Wolverine can't fight, and he's just a hot-headed idiot with claws. Seriously, he's an amazing martial artist.

Sorry for the rant, I just hate that writing.

I don't simply because he lost to somebody with higher stats, not skills.

#11 Edited by The Stegman (24360 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman: Dude can hear you from anywhere on the planet, can kill you in dozens of painful ways, can attack you before you even realize he's there, is invulnerable to anything you can through at him, can see you no matter where you hide (unless it's under a lead matress) and can snap your neck with a casual flick.

Martian Manhunter: Pretty much the same as Superman...only replace the super hearing with telepathy.

#12 Edited by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by FearNoEvil (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Kaine is brutal.

In DC I'm going to say Aquaman. He caused major havoc in Flashpoint.

#14 Edited by CheeseSticks (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

Cable full potential

Toyo Harada

#15 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman...If I knew he was going to kill me, I'll probably wet my bed at night knowing that he's watching me and could kill him in a 100 different ways in less than 3 seconds.

#16 Edited by i_like_swords (14283 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember, not necessarily strongest, but scariest. Like who would you wet yourself at if you knew they were bloodlusted and wanted to kill you?

A few big ones are Wolverine, Superman, Back in Black Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, Cyclops, Hulk.

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

When Wolverine ain't playing, he's scary.

#18 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: Thanks! I wanted to put more but hate typing on my phone

#19 Posted by MadnessFall (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman,Thor,Surfer,Hulk nah just kidding.

#20 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage

Magneto

Hulk

Superman

#21 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman scares me

#22 Edited by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't wet yourself if you saw this guy coming at you.

#23 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by SOG7dc (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

When Wolverine ain't playing, he's scary.

i think like wolverine now

#25 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I would haha, but I chose Superman because even though Wolverine is very frightening, at least you can run from him. you still have a slight chance of getting away. if a bloodlusted Superman is after you, it's over. no running, no hiding, no flying away in helicopters, and no human weapon can stop him.

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc:

Welcome to the club bro!

#27 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: now you like wolverine?! about time!

#28 Edited by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by SOG7dc (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

joker wins this no contest. who is more frightening? at least with supes itll end quickly but joke will take his time killing and torturing you

#30 Edited by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

Even the worst of men know better than to mess with DOOM!

#31 Posted by SOG7dc (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by i_like_swords (14283 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

joker wins this no contest. who is more frightening? at least with supes itll end quickly but joke will take his time killing and torturing you

/thread

oh.. my god. Nopenopenopenope

#33 Posted by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: That scene with Superman killing Billy almost killed me. And it was utter BS too. Would Billy with the power of gods really just stand there and get brain nuked? And on Superman's part - I get that you're evil dude, but that was unprovoked. Not to mention, HE'S A KID! He was my age! Superman, the Child Killer! Yahoo!

#34 Posted by SOG7dc (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Old Man Logan, Wolverine by Claremont, Enemy of the State, Wolverine Origin, he's also in Astonishing X-Men Vol. 3 by Joss Whedon (which is amazing!). I like his current series "Savage Wolverine." The digital comic Wolverine: Japan's Most Wanted Issue 1 came out like last week. And I thought it was cool.

#36 Posted by SOG7dc (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: No I think Billy was in his human state since he's grown older. Would make sense since Damian Wayne's in his late teens and is Nightwing. That's why Superman froze his mouth shut, so he wouldn't say "Shazam" and become Captain Marvel.

@sog7dc: he killed Billy in Injustice the video game

#38 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

The last 20 seconds O:

#39 Posted by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Injustice. IT WAS BULLSH*T and killing a child (given, in the form of a man) is not something even a crazy, evil, bloodlusted Superman should be doing. Hell, there are villains that don't stoop to that level. The thing that got me the most was.... oh God.... the others just stood there and watched. AS A 15 YEAR OLD BOY'S HEAD WAS BURNED THROUGH. LIKE PAPER! The whole point of the game was that SM had a justifiable reason for going Hitler on the world but I don't think you're justified in any way for killing a kid who just thought you were a tad bit out of line. It was Clark and Billy. Why Billy? Why not Barry? Why Clark? Why not this version of Diana? I can see that crazy b*tch doing something like this

#40 Edited by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc:

You should try get Old Man Logan, Wolverine mini series by Chris Claremont, Wolverine:Origin, Wolverine:Weapon X by Jason Aaron, Wolverine: Enemy of State, Wolverine: Weapon X by Barry Windsor Smith, a Wolverine: The Return of Weapon X by Frank Tierri, Wolverine Goes to Hell, and Wolverine: Back to Japan.

Even though these are all great Wolverine stories, I'd highly recommend that you begin with Wolverine:Origin because it shows the beginning of Wolverine's life as a young boy , and how he became the man he is.

#41 Posted by i_like_swords (14283 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Wolverine08 (42174 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: dictators in the past have killed children for stepping out of line. the whole point of Injustice was that Superman thought he was protecting the Earth. When someone complains about his methods, chances are they are going to join the other side and try to stop him. Superman, like dictators, do not want opposition so since Billy was against him, he had to be taken out. It's obviously wrong, but Superman thinks that by doing it, no can stop him in his mission to protect Earth. And everyone stood there because Superman kills anyone that stands against him. Some of them thought Superman was correct, some are just trying to survive.

#44 Edited by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Ostyo (7834 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter, Xavier, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, Miss Martian, etc...

I would prefer not being brutally mind fucked to death, thank you.