Who are the most "down to earth" superheroes?

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By FuzzyLittleRodent

By "down to earth" I don't mean "realistic" heroes. I mean, the kind that you would relate to, the kind that you would look up to, the kind thar are more genuine and "human", like us. For example, even though I love the "realistic" Batman, I can't say I can relate to the genious billionaire playboy. The superpowered nerdy teenager Spiderman, in my opinion, is a far more down to earth character.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By legacy6364

Not a single one IMO.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman gets all the hot girls in his school, so I can't really relate to him. I think the ones I relate to is captain America and Dr.Strange. Captain America because I used to be really skinny, and I was always ashamed of it. Steve was skinny before he got the serum but he's a really good kid. He knew the true meaning of strength because he didn't have it. And he inspired me and gave me hope to work out a lot and now I'm happy with how I look.

Dr. Strange I relate because he was a total douche before he realized the advantages he had over others. And that's how I was due to me being skinny back then. Being skinny made me angry and I took it out on others. I didn't appreciate anything. Now I notice that I have things that others wish they had. Such as a home, a bed, food, and many privileges. There's people that live under bridges, and can only eat once a day and I'm over here whining about my shoe brands, and iPhones. I'm happy with what I have. I have a family that cares for me, a roof to live under, food, water, etc. I'm grateful for my life. And that's what dr. Strange didn't understand until he disabled his hands. I guess you could say I relate to Thor a bit, since he had a similar situation when he lost his powers. What's funny is that the characters I listed above aren't even my favorites.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Flash, first and foremost.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Luke Cage, Cyclops, Green Arrow and Spidey.

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most down to Earth? Thanos seems pretty down to earth. Dr. Doom also seems like he's a very understanding person. Oh and don't even get me started on Darkseid. He's probably the most genuine, down to earth guy in comics!

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Hit_Monkey

@testament: None of those characters are superheroes.

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wally West.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By boschePG

Hawkeye- reformed villain and now a mainstay of the Avengers for years

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I look up to Kitty. She's so intelligent and pretty, but she doesn't seem like an unrealistic genius to me.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most down to Earth? Thanos seems pretty down to earth. Dr. Doom also seems like he's a very understanding person. Oh and don't even get me started on Darkseid. He's probably the most genuine, down to earth guy in comics!

I don't know man, Thanos seems pretty out of this world.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mephisto

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Spider-Man, Green Arrow, Agent Venom, Hawkeye, Barry Allen

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightcrawler and quicksilver

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Spiderman gets all the hot girls in his school, so I can't really relate to him. I think the ones I relate to is captain America and Dr.Strange. Captain America because I used to be really skinny, and I was always ashamed of it. Steve was skinny before he got the serum but he's a really good kid. He knew the true meaning of strength because he didn't have it. And he inspired me and gave me hope to work out a lot and now I'm happy with how I look.

Dr. Strange I relate because he was a total douche before he realized the advantages he had over others. And that's how I was due to me being skinny back then. Being skinny made me angry and I took it out on others. I didn't appreciate anything. Now I notice that I have things that others wish they had. Such as a home, a bed, food, and many privileges. There's people that live under bridges, and can only eat once a day and I'm over here whining about my shoe brands, and iPhones. I'm happy with what I have. I have a family that cares for me, a roof to live under, food, water, etc. I'm grateful for my life. And that's what dr. Strange didn't understand until he disabled his hands. I guess you could say I relate to Thor a bit, since he had a similar situation when he lost his powers. What's funny is that the characters I listed above aren't even my favorites.

You mean, because he grows up?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick-Ass