Who and What can happen in DBS

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Characters who should be in Dragon Ball Super!

-Goku

-Vegeta

-Beerus

-Whis

-Gohan

-Goten

-Trunks

-Piccolo

-Tien Shinnhan

-Krillin

-Pan

-Bardock

-Tarble

-The Supreme Kai

-The Supreme Kai of Time

-Time Patrol Trunks

-The Old Kai

-Master Roshi

-Uub

-Mr. Satan

-Tarble

-Bardock

-King Kai

-Pikkon

-Yamcha

-Broly

-Demigra

-Omega Shenron

-Bulla

-Bulma

-Chi Chi

-Tapion

-Oolong

-Tokitoki

-Frieza

-Cell

-Mr. Buu

-Towa

-Mira

-Goku Jr.

-Vegeta Jr.

-Jaco

-Cooler

What it should be about:

10 years after Goku and Beerus' rematch.

The Gods, Supreme Kais, Kais or Deities in general have decided to hold a tournament to see who the strongest warrior in the universes' is: They call it The Universal Tournament.

It's just a first draft not well developed idea I pulled our of my bunghole.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That's some crazy stuff.

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: A simple plot line for a Dragon Ball Series yet somewhat generic for a normal television series that includes Adventure, Conflict, Training, Fighting, and Resolution to top it all off is "crazy stuff"?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: Dragon Ball Z had over 5,000 cast members/characters scattered thoroughit the series spantime I have less than one hundred.

The difference is moot?

Nakago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much everyone from the original dragonball and make them relevant. I personally want Launch back.....

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bardock and canonize Pikkon.

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: Pikkon is canon, he's been canon.

AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally want Gohan to reach his full potential, he was being groomed to be the best of the Z fighters then got completely robbed of the spotlight and power.

I don't mean like strongest in the universe but at least close the gap between Gohan and Goku/Vegeta

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000

How about, Goku and Vegeta are respectively groomed to become the protector of their universe by Whis and Beerus and, as a result, each train to defeat each other in a final battle towards the end of the series????

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Dragon Ball Super has the multiverse setting going for it, The Z Warriors will have to increase in ability and fight foes more powerful than Majin Buu.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Bardock and canonize Pikkon.

Bruh, Pikkon was so badass!

Nakago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nakago

@deus said:

I guess Dragon Ball Super has the multiverse setting going for it, The Z Warriors will have to increase in ability and fight foes more powerful than Majin Buu.

yeah but from what I remember Beerus said they're 12 universes, though it may be possible there can be way more and he just don't know about them or bother including them for reasons. If they are going for the multivariate route, I want at least one to be dark and grim as f*** and generally have different tones for each universe, you know what I mean.

Oh I forgot to mention this in my last post but I really want to see more actual martial arts in not just punching and kicking and generic ki attacks. I mean when was the last time Goku did any kung fu or any advisably recognizable martial arts? They should really introduced some weapon based martial arts since we never any like that in the previous series. They should also get more creative with the ki attacks and use more Asian martial arts lore. Making up some fighting styles for non-ground combat would be just fantastic.....

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nakago: Whis was using "Wing Chung" martial arts during his duel with Goku and Vegeta in Resurrection of F.

Nakago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@nakago: Whis was using "Wing Chung" martial arts during his duel with Goku and Vegeta in Resurrection of F.

Sorry for this super-late reply, but I totally didn't notice Whis was using Wing Chung. Need to re-watch the movie....

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nakago said:
@micah said:

Sorry for this super-late reply, but I totally didn't notice Whis was using Wing Chung. Need to re-watch the movie....

Your fine. Yeah I didn't notice it either the first time.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo and Gohan get respectable power-ups that allow them to handle their own.

Goku and Vegeta developing new abilities/techniques with Ki and completely new powers. One more transformation thats pretty much the Perfect SSJ form.

I hope we see them taking seperate paths in the multiverse, and we see each of them grow stronger with each challenge they face. This could provide great character development.