#1 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

These are 2 of the more realistic worlds based on a comic book so I want to know which one you guys think is the more realistic one. For me it has to be Arrow's, the simple fact that in Nolan's world they at least refer to Batman as Batman and not "the vigilante" or "the bat guy" makes it seem more comic booky. Also Oliver is pretty much the only unrealistic part of his world, whereas Nolan's has Batman, Bane, microwave emitters, Ra's al Ghul and the League of Shadows.

Which do you think is more realistic.

#2 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

So far it's batman that's the most unrealistic but as arrow grows and has to one up themselves with villains and story lines then arrow well end up just as unrealistic or even more

#3 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk never saw the Green Arrow show, so Hulk don't know.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow is much more realistic.

#5 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_jackolantern said:

So far it's batman that's the most unrealistic but as arrow grows and has to one up themselves with villains and story lines then arrow well end up just as unrealistic or even more

Pretty much what I think.

#6 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has bigger, more unrealistic themes, but it still feels more realistic because CW can't help but insert its trademark gossip-girl-like characterization in every show it produces.

#7 Posted by The Average Bear (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

Batman has bigger, more unrealistic themes, but it still feels more realistic because CW can't help but insert its trademark gossip-girl-like characterization in every show it produces.

QFT

#8 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Arrow.

#9 Posted by Mannequin (252 posts) - - Show Bio

CW's Arrow. Though I still for the love of me can't figure out why no one is able to classify Oliver as Green Arrow on the show. So you mean to tell me that some green spray paint over your eyes mask your identity. Hell Laurel's dad was face to face with him, and you mean to tell me he couldn't decipher whom Green Arrow really was? It isn't like he wears a mask.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mannequin said:

CW's Arrow. Though I still for the love of me can't figure out why no one is able to classify Oliver as Green Arrow on the show. So you mean to tell me that some green spray paint over your eyes mask your identity. Hell Laurel's dad was face to face with him, and you mean to tell me he couldn't decipher whom Green Arrow really was? It isn't like he wears a mask.

He literally uses a regular phone that scrambles his voice, but as far as we know, its location is still traceable.

Not to mention he gets hurt/messes up in every single mission he goes in (arrows hitting him by rival archer, shot by his own mother, etc. etc.)

But yeah Arrow is a lot more realistic. They actually use regular Window computers in his hideout, while Batman has huge waterfalls, advanced technology that we don't have yet (but only barely beyond our grasp), and unrealistic themes.

#11 Posted by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Arrow. The most unrealistic thing about that show is his accuracy with a bow and arrow haha.

@Mannequin said:

If you watch him when he talks to people he knows he never looks them in the eye. He always keeps his head down and his hood forward. Plus the voice changer, makes it a pretty good set up. Better than Superman or Spider-Man or Batman.

#12 Edited by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He did his own stuff and did a better job of shipping equipment in. It also makes no sense how he can get across town without a vehicle.

#13 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reignmaker said:
#14 Posted by GypRosetti (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow is an awful show. Who the f**k uses a bow an arrow to take out people in a fire fight? It's ridiculous that he always manages to load and fire and duck before getting shot.

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.