• 119 results
#1 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Decide...

#2 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on your definition of redeemable.
 Do you mean that they will never not be a villain? Or do you mean that they fail at being one?

#3 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

The Red Skull

Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
#4 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrUnknown said:
Depends on your definition of redeemable. Do you mean that they will never not be a villain? Or do you mean that they fail at being one?
I mean which villian has done something so horrible whatever they do cannot erase it..
#5 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
What about Phoenix, Galactus, Thanos, Magneto, Apocalypse, Stryfe, Death from Marvel?
#6 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker
Green Goblin

#7 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really consider him a villain but others might. Millennial Deadpool.

You can see Iceman's hand being used to chill a beer.

#8 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Death from Marvel is the least redeemable

Reason: That bitch is the sole reason is why Thanos is as nihilistic as he is today and will do anything I mean anything to impress her, she is an evil f-ck. 
#9 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii: Galactus supposedly will give back far more to the universe than he's taken one day.
#10 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
@Coolii: Galactus supposedly will give back far more to the universe than he's taken one day.
So you agree Death is as an evil f-ck?
#11 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg..
Superman Prime..

#12 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
Morg..Superman Prime..
Death from Marvel is the most irredeemable..
#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
Joker
Green Goblin
prime
carnage
#14 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@Mikepool said:
So you agree Death is as an evil f-ck?
You mean the one Deadpool was in love with? The Horseman of Apocalypse? or that other guy with three appearances...
#15 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
What about Phoenix, Galactus, Thanos, Magneto, Apocalypse, Stryfe, Death from Marvel?
Neither Death, Galactus, Phoenix, or Magneto are actually evil.
#16 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin
Joker

#17 Posted by Manchine (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher, Deadpool, and Red Skull
#18 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Joker, Red Skull.

@Manchine said:

Those two aren't villains.
#19 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
Phoneix and Big G destroyed planets, Death is the reason why thanos is evil, Magneto has a Hitler type esque..
#20 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
Phoneix and Big G destroyed planets, Death is the reason why thanos is evil, Magneto has a Hitler type esque..
1. Phoenix is actually the bringer of life, I believe.
2. Galactus is no more evil than the average human. Do you really care about the micro organisms that die when you eat food?
3. So? Death actually does good; she brings people to the afterlife. Just because Thanos is infatuated with her doesn't make her evil.
4. Not really. And it's really bad to compare him with Hitler, if you knew Magneto's origins.
#21 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
Magneto was in a concentration camp during the Holocaust... dude...
#22 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
I know. That was a rather low blow.
#23 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull

Joker

Green Goblin

Mephisto

Mikaboshi

#24 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7798 posts) - - Show Bio
Him. He Stole my Girl. 
#25 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Mikepool said:
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
I know. That was a rather low blow.
Ikr.... And really Magneto has good intentions he just has a bad way of carrying them out.
#26 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
1. Phoenix is actually the bringer of life, I believe. 2. Galactus is no more evil than the average human. Do you really care about the micro organisms that die when you eat food?3. So? Death actually does good; she brings people to the afterlife. Just because Thanos is infatuated with her doesn't make her evil.4. Not really. And it's really bad to compare him with Hitler, if you knew Magneto's origins.
1. Phoenix is completely relentless Red Skull is a like a lamb compared to her.
2. Galactus killed millions of people by eating those planets, Joker is legit good compared to him.
3. Thanos was actually a hero before he met Death if I believe.
4. Magneto was a holocaust survivor, BUT he was influenced by Hitler somehow and is now where he is today

#27 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine: Punisher is a hero with eccentric ways silly same with Deadpool
#28 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii: I can agree with that. Now he's atoning for his past, in which case he would be excluded.
#29 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull is arguably a hero, an idealist who does what he thinks is right unlike Magneto.

#30 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii: Red Skulls a Nazi who constantly wants to kill people an tried to bring upon Fear Itself back in WWII Times an now the new red skull did an every things in hell RED SKULL AINT NO HERO
#31 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
So what's the difference between Magneto's Mutant supremacy over Hitler's Aryan supremacy? Hitler wanted to kill all non-Aryan's and Magneto wanted to kill all humans. Granted Magneto as of late has been redeeming himself.

Now if there is one villain I would say who is totally irredeemable would be the Joker because he does what he does for the sheer joy or if. I don't think you can actually classify characters like Galactus, Phoenix, and Death as good or evil as they are cosmic abstracts are above such things.
#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
@Mikepool said:
So what's the difference between Magneto's Mutant supremacy over Hitler's Aryan supremacy? Hitler wanted to kill all non-Aryan's and Magneto wanted to kill all humans. Granted Magneto as of late has been redeeming himself.Now if there is one villain I would say who is totally irredeemable would be the Joker because he does what he does for the sheer joy or if. I don't think you can actually classify characters like Galactus, Phoenix, and Death as good or evil as they are cosmic abstracts are above such things.
If Hitler wanted to kill all non-Aryans you think thats why he killed his self?
If there was no Death then every thing would be like the cancerverse, so she dose more good than harm 
#33 Posted by Manchine (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

I'll say Joker, Red Skull.

@Manchine said:

Those two aren't villains.

Person who kills people and a person who kills people for money...  YEAH they are not villains.  Punisher always will be a villain to me.  Deadpool, well its deadpool.
#34 Posted by Darkerman (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage
1. Phoenix is actually the bringer of life, I believe. 2. Galactus is no more evil than the average human. Do you really care about the micro organisms that die when you eat food?3. So? Death actually does good; she brings people to the afterlife. Just because Thanos is infatuated with her doesn't make her evil.4. Not really. And it's really bad to compare him with Hitler, if you knew Magneto's origins.
2. Galactus killed millions of people by eating those planets, Joker is legit good compared to him.
4. Magneto was a holocaust survivor, BUT he was influenced by Hitler somehow and is now where he is today

Joker and Red Skull IMO is by far evil than Galactus or Phoenix, though they are Cosmic beings they might no classify as bad or good, but Joker seems more evil even though Galactus and Phoenix has killed beyond more..

#35 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage

that really dosnt change the fact that his methods and ideology is similar to Hitler's. he just has different targets.
#36 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is trolling...

#37 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: I don't think so, even though he didn't have the blond hair and blue eyes, he still thought of himself as pure Aryan. Now why he killed himself is up for debate, he didn't want to be paraded around like some prison war prize by the Russians perhaps. Although he probably still would have killed himself if the Americans or British were marching into Berlin.

Now like I said Death is a cosmic abstract so things like good and evil don't apply to it.
#38 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
This guy is trolling...

who is?
#39 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
Red Skull is arguably a hero, an idealist who does what he thinks is right unlike Magneto.
Dude... The guy purposely beats on women, starves children, watches executions be carried out for fun and hates on anyone he feels isn't equal to his precious aryan race... If anything he uses the whole Nazi-thing as an excuse to murder people.

And further more, how is Magneto not an idealist who thinks what he's doing is right? He's an extremist who does whatever he can to benefit mutant-kind over the human race...
#40 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Omarpool said:

This guy is trolling...
who is?
Weird I didn't get a PM. The maker if the thread. He said 

#41 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@JediXMan said:
@Coolii said:
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
Anti-Monitor
Carnage

1. Actually Phoenix is more of a guardian. Jean is still the Phoenix.e
2. No. Galactus did what he needs to do. How is he worse than the average person? Is a human not comparable to a microbe for him?
3. Never heard that. And I still fail to see how it's Death's fault.
4. Being influenced by Hitler (which he wasn't) is how he's a member of the X-Men?
#42 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Maybe not so much influenced, but inadvertently following Hitler's lead. Call it the first strike for a suspicious threat.
#43 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

/thread.

#44 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123
Oh yeah, I can't believe everyone left him out.
#45 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
The Red Skull
Joker
These would be my two choices.
#46 Posted by joshmightbe (24665 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Galactus has to eat planets to live he's no more evil than a guy eating a cheese burger he has no malevolent intentions he just does what he absolutely has to do in order to survive and to him humans are no more than bacteria are to us 
#47 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@JediXMan: Galactus has to eat planets to live he's no more evil than a guy eating a cheese burger he has no malevolent intentions he just does what he absolutely has to do in order to survive and to him humans are no more than bacteria are to us 
Exactly.

@sesquipedalophobe said:
@JediXMan: Maybe not so much influenced, but inadvertently following Hitler's lead. Call it the first strike for a suspicious threat.
It has more to do with the fact that Magneto has seen and experienced the worst that humanity had to offer.
#48 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: By that simple logic, he could have taken it as a learning experience and went the peaceful warrior's way like Xavier.
#49 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe said:
@JediXMan: By that simple logic, he could have taken it as a learning experience and went the peaceful warrior's way like Xavier.
He and Xavier want the same thing; they just go by different routes.
#50 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Ah, not really. Xavier didn't want to dominate, control or kill for the most part. No one who has ever referred to a utopia without a specific people could ever have the same idea as Xavier. You're probably referring to the Age of Apocalypse version of Magneto.