Posted by MajorJay (230 posts) 10 months, 11 days ago

Poll: Which Version of Lobo is the best (24 votes)

New 52 Lobob - Rock Emo Lobo 21%
Injustice Lobo 0%
Young Justice Lobo 13%
Pre 52 Lobo - or 90's biker lobo 50%
lil Lobo 4%
JL animated Lobo 13%
Duck Lobo - had to put this in 0%
The Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special 0%
Rock EMO Lobo
Injustice Lobo
Young Justice Lobo
Pre 52 Lobo
Lil Lobo
JL animated Lobo
Duck Lobo
The Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special

#1 Posted by Black_Claw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 lobo, hands down. The fact that the lobo we've been seeing is probably gonna get killed by that One Direction reject really makes my blood boil.

#2 Posted by impossibilly (884 posts) - - Show Bio

My hope is that this whole new Lobo story is a swerve and we'll see the main man teach this punk a lesson when they get down.

#3 Posted by snarkybits (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as I hate Lobo...I'll go with New 52. :)

#4 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the JL Lobo.

#5 Posted by frogdog (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does new52 lobo have more votes, than the cartoon versions?

#6 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

My hope is that this whole new Lobo story is a swerve and we'll see the main man teach this punk a lesson when they get down.

That would be something worth paying 3.99 to see!

#7 Edited by Otisburg (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see why fans of Lobo may have an issue with the New 52 design but speaking as a person who didn't care at all for the old Lobo the new design has at least made me interested in the character which is something. Plus with the right artist the new design has the potential to look pretty badass.

#8 Posted by MajorJay (230 posts) - - Show Bio

What no votes for Duck Lobo... lol

#9 Posted by impossibilly (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised Injustice Lobo didn't score any votes. I thought they handled him really well there. I guess he's just a bit too similar to other choices that people are more likely to vote for.

#10 Edited by lightsout (1823 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 lobo, hands down. The fact that the lobo we've been seeing is probably gonna get killed by that One Direction reject really makes my blood boil.

This.

For people saying they picked new52 because they didn't like pre-52 -- he wasn't meant to be liked. He was a parody of the quintessential 90's anti-hero. He's supposed to be the butt of the joke. You're supposed to like it when he gets one-upped by Superman or whoever. (It just happened that many people didn't "get that" & ended up really liking him earnestly).

#11 Posted by Hel (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52.

#12 Posted by ganon15 (1435 posts) - - Show Bio