#1 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Injustice.

I don't like it when a game uses the art style of the cartoons as a basis of the design so no to YJ: Legacy. I saw the Deadpool trailer and half of my criticism is that I don't like the voice the other half is more on the fact that it seems like Activision will try to make it a big release while keeping development in a somewhat low budget. Never really been a fan of legos. Lastly I'm not too aware of other comic-based games coming out aside from the ones you've already mentioned but if Rocksteady are indeed making another comic-book based game then there's a probability I'd choose that one.

#3 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat: Couldn't have said it better myself.

#4 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool! I'm not much for video games though, honestly. But Domino is in it. <3 Domino.

#5 Posted by TheCannon (18296 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted YJ: Legacy, though it's actually a tie between that and Deadpool. I HATE Lego Games, so I'm obviously not voting Lego Avengers. And I've looked at Injustice, and while it looks like a cool game, I don't get why everyone is so hyped up about it. It looks like one of those games you get in a few years used at GameStop because you're bored.

@JohnnyGat: If you don't mind me asking, how come you don't like the voice actor for the DP game?

#6 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@JohnnyGat: If you don't mind me asking, how come you don't like the voice actor for the DP game?

In comparison to the other times Nolan North voiced a character you can hear a lack of effort for the Deadpool voice. It feels as if it tries too hard to be care free, crazy and/or fun or that Nolan is trying to hard to sound different that it feels off at least to me. I mean I'm not saying he should strictly sound like Drake but looking at his voicing of the Penguin in Arkham City and Superboy in Young Justice he can do better.

#7 Posted by SmashBrawler (5624 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice.

#8 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice

Deadpool (could be considered offensive to some people)

Young Justice Legacy

No Trailer Released for Lego Avengers

#9 Edited by SoA (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

in this order of most looking forward to

Injustice

Deadpool

Lego Avengers

Young Justice Legacy

#10 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Same here

#11 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

injustice and young justice.

#12 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Not one for fighting games, so no to Injustice.

Don't know anything about Lego: Avengers.

Young Justice: Legacy looks like someone in charge said, "Hey, we want someone to make a game about this because our focus tests say games will hit our target audience, but we don't want to put any real money into it, so just do what you can." So no.

I like Deadpool. I'm going with Deadpool.

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a huge Deadpool fan but his game looks awesome so far

#14 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Heroes.

#15 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

We really need a tiebreaker.

#16 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#17 Posted by Chaos Burn (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Heroes Online

#18 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by danhimself (22490 posts) - - Show Bio

I went with Deadpool

fighting games are boring so no to Injustice

don't care for the lego games so no to Avengers

I'll check out spoilers for the Young Justice game and may pick it out of a used bin

I'm not really all that excited about Deadpool but out of the ones listed it's the one that appeals to me the most...plus I can't think of any others coming out next year

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat: High Moon are developing the game Activision are just publishing it

#21 Posted by ENGLENTINE (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I love The Lego games. So Avengers is high on the list

However

Injustice is on my buy new list. I buy one new game every 3 months. Otherwise it waits until under 20 dollars

#22 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice.

#23 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@JohnnyGat: High Moon are developing the game Activision are just publishing it

And this changes anything how? I mean yes High Moon are developing it but its the publishers that fund the game and advertise it. So my point still stands in my critique of what we know about the game. That's it's looking to be a low budget game with really good advertising.

#24 Posted by JediXMan (30296 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice. Looks interesting.

#25 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice: Gods Among Us.

#26 Posted by _Zombie_ (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice and Deadpool are the only ones I know of. And considering my interest in Deadpool has.. dwindled significantly, I'll go with Injustice.

#27 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully a new Batman game by Rocksteady

#28 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Lego Avengers a thing? Or just hopes and dreams and rainbows?

#29 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

A tie between Injustice and Deadpool, but I want the latter a bit more because its the least likely to disappoint me.

#30 Posted by blazinasian112 (899 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool!

#31 Posted by DC_Comics_Fan (45 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG I love this question!

Most definitely Injustice OMG! Injustice is going to be awesome, so apparently Batman steals Wonder Woman from Superman and they create their own sides and have a war! can't wait to play as Green Arrow! wow what about Slade Wilson ! Deadpool would not exist without Deathstroke. Yuck on Lego Avengers as usual DC has the first Lego Batman yeah but Marvel always copying DC anything DC does expect Marvel to do I hate Marvel but not so much that I wont get the game I like Spiderman and Thor and stuff and Captain America but yeah cant wait for Injustice Gods among us!

#32 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice beats vengance and justice.

see what I did there

#33 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I played Lego Star Wars to death Id play Lego Avengers also, I mean think of all the unlockable Avengers and Costumes!!

#34 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Staff
#35 Posted by tomlikesfries (4641 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice and Deadpool. Is there really going to be a Lego Avengers game?