Which tier would saiyan saga Piccolo be in Marvel/DC universe

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mortein

I was wondering what would happen if Saiyan saga Piccolo was transfered into marvel and/or DC universe.

How would you divide tiers in marvel and/or DC universe, and in which one would you fit saiyan saga Piccolo?

Are there official Marvel and/or DC tiers?

Who would be his enemies, who would be his allies? Would he be a hero or a villain

Discuss

Saiyan saga Piccolo

Piccolo
Piccolo

Piccolo (ピッコロ・ジュニア, Pikkoro Junia), is Namekian reincarnation of the original King Piccolo

Combat Speed

His speed is far beyond the speed of sound, probably even close to the speed of light.

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/#1

Destructive capabilities

He destroyed the moon while being several times less powerful that he is in saiyan saga, he stated he can destroy the 1/43 of the Earth, he destroyed cities and island, he created many nuclear level explosions.

He can fire his beams from any part of his body. And he can make a beam fallow it’s target

His most powerful beam is Light of death, which he can fire without long power up

Lifting strength

His lifting strength is hard to calculate, since he has no lifting feats, but seeing as he is stronger that teen Goku, I think it is save to assume he is class 30-50

Durability

He endured powerful energy beams from Goku, who is more powerful than moon busters.

Travel speed

He was able to keep up with kintoun, which was stated to be faster than a jet plane.

Magic

He can create clothes and weapons out of nothing; he also blocked Kami’s Mafuba and sealed him in a jar.

Other

He can alter the size of his body. (without losing his speed)

He can use telepathy (mind reading and communication)

He can use telekinesis (in anime he even lifted a pyramid)

He can regenerate his entire body, as long as his brain is not too damaged

He can stretch his body

He can create powerful demons

He can destroy thing just by looking at them

He can sense things without looking, by feeling their energy

He has super hearing

The reason why I used some feats from old Piccolo is because they have said how Piccolo jr is identical to him, only more powerful. Also he himself sometimes is talking as if they are the same person.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Probably in the ranks of Thanos, Silver Surfer, Superman, Hal Jordan, etc. (if not higher)

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mortein

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Probably in the ranks of Thanos, Silver Surfer, Superman, Hal Jordan, etc. (if not higher)

I doubt that, this is saiyan saga Piccolo.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Mortein said:

Oh.

Hmm... then he would be around Planet-Buster level.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Funrush

@Mortein said:

I'd still place him at Green Lantern level or higher. He destroyed the moon with seemingly little to no effort.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mortein

@Funrush said:

@Mortein said:

I'd still place him at Green Lantern level or higher. He destroyed the moon with seemingly little to no effort.

Hal Jordan level, or rookie GL level?

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Funrush

@Mortein said:

@Funrush said:

@Mortein said:

Hal Jordan level, or rookie GL level?

Probably a rookie that knows what he(she's) doing.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger

@Mortein said:

Oh.

Hmm... then he would be around Planet-Buster level.

I agree. Piccolo's max power level was about 3,500 by the time Vegeta and Nappa came to Earth. He wouldn't be able to blow up the planet at once but he could do some major damage to the world if he wanted to.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

He'd easily be floating around a rookie Green Lantern level. But honestly, it's extremely hard to properly gauge a DBZ characters power in comparison to Marvel/DC. DBZ characters have a lot of inconsistencies and in other cases to be correctly compared.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger

@Deranged Midget: After the Frieza Saga they didn't even have official numbered power levels any more. I liked that part of DBZ.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Lvenger: Yeah, wasn't a fan of the numbering either. Didn't fit the immense power levels that the series had gone to.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mortein

@Deranged Midget said:

He'd easily be floating around a rookie Green Lantern level. But honestly, it's extremely hard to properly gauge a DBZ characters power in comparison to Marvel/DC. DBZ characters have a lot of inconsistencies and in other cases to be correctly compared.

I haven't really seen that many inconsistencies in DBZ manga, I would dare to say there are less inconsistencies than in the Marvel comics.

Of course if we include anime, movies and GT then there is shit load of inconsistencies, but there is no need for that.

If you dissagree, we can discuss it here:

http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/?page=4

@Lvenger said:

@Deranged Midget: After the Frieza Saga they didn't even have official numbered power levels any more. I liked that part of DBZ.

@Deranged Midget said:

@Lvenger: Yeah, wasn't a fan of the numbering either. Didn't fit the immense power levels that the series had gone to.

I liked first part better, up till the end of frieza saga. After that it became completely unclear, how fast and powerful they've become.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mortein

I would place him above Namor level, slightly below Black Bolt

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Army2442

I'd put hm at extremeis Iron Man level.

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By thestarguy

@Mortein: Funny that you should mention Black Bolt, as he is a very good example of awesome power potential but still being able to be defeated. I agree that Piccolo should most probably be rated right around this level as well.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mortein

@thestarguy said:

@Mortein: Funny that you should mention Black Bolt, as he is a very good example of awesome power potential but still being able to be defeated. I agree that Piccolo should most probably be rated right around this level as well.

glad you agree, could you think of someone else from marvel/DC that could also fit into this category?

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thestarguy

From DC, the 2 choices that come to mind are the Martian Manhunter, and the Will Payton Starman, who are both very powerful but still beatable characters

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mortein

@thestarguy said:

From DC, the 2 choices that come to mind are the Martian Manhunter, and the Will Payton Starman, who are both very powerful but still beatable characters

lol, I don't think he could take on MM

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thestarguy

Actually, I do. Piccolo has low-level telepathic skills and an angry heart with great focus, enough to resist his telepathic powers. And even though he does not shape-shift, he can elongate his body and do the split-forms technique. Piccolo is FAR more disciplined than J'ohnn regarding his attacks and offensive procedures, and his battle reflexes are probably superior to J'ohnn's, too. J'ohnn's best move against Piccolo would be the Invisibility/ghost thing, which still might not work because Piccolo can sense Johnn's Chi. Despite J'ohnn's powers, he is not a great warrior, and is not as durable as Superman, while Piccolo is a tremendous, analytical fighter who moves with great speed and precision. Piccolo's "laser eyes" attack alone could hurt J'ohnn.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By SoA

saiyan saga piccolo would be around iron man power level imo. toward buu saga/gt he would be around cosmic level : nova , gladiator , etc

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mortein

@thestarguy said:

what if he goes intangible and starts mind raping piccolo, sure he might be able to resist for a some time, but eventually I think he is powerful enough to break him. MM also has far superior lifting strength and travel speed which would be useful in battle. If MM grabs Piccolos head he would probably be able to crush it with his arms.

@SoA said:

saiyan saga piccolo would be around iron man power level imo. toward buu saga/gt he would be around cosmic level : nova , gladiator , etc

don't you think most versions of IM would get one shotted by Piccolo who is moon+ buster?