Which team is #1 in term of popularity(1 per company)?

MonsieurSharqc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MonsieurSharqc

Which team is the most popular on

Detective Comics

Justice League

Doom Patrol

Teen Titans

Marvel Comics

Avengers

X Mens

Fantastic Four

Image Comics

Youngblood

Guardians of the Globe

Wildcats

PS:Feel free to add the #1 team from other Comic Companies(Which i dont know much about(The Others) )

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC: JL

Marvel: I would say X-Men, but going by the last couple of years, the Avengers are probably top dawg now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DC: Justice League
Marvel: Avengers (the X-Men's popularity has really taken a hit in the past few years. I still love them more than the Avengers.)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine008

DC: The Justice League

Marvel: Before movies, the top team in Marvel in terms of popularity was either the X-Men or Avengers, after the movies, the Avengers definitely hold the top spot. And that is good for me, because I love my Avengers :)

MonsieurSharqc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

Marvel: I would say X-Men, but going by the last couple of years, the Avengers are probably top dawg now.

@xwraith said:

DC: Justice League

Marvel: Avengers (the X-Men's popularity has really taken a hit in the past few years. I still love them more than the Avengers.)

DC: The Justice League

Marvel: Before movies, the top team in Marvel in terms of popularity was either the X-Men or Avengers, after the movies, the Avengers definitely hold the top spot. And that is good for me, because I love my Avengers :)

Well actually Fantastic Four have a good Rogue Gallery.This said their powers are not quite original(IW is the most orignal).I would like to see Detective Comics making/pushing an huge team(That could rival JLA just like X men with Avengers).

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

Marvel: Avengers (because of the movie mostly but X-Men is still by far the best superhero team IMO)

And I don't read enough Image superhero stuff I guess :/ but I'd say Guardians of the Globe because of Invincible being a popular title.

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL and the avengers and in overall probably that order only because the 3 most popular comic book characters of all time are members of the JL.. but avengers arent far behind and are coming for them.

xmen blow same old shit

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RetconCrisis

DC is the JL OF COURSE. They've been here since the start and still running. Second would be the underappreciated JSA.

Marvel used to be X-Men, but now that Avengers 2 is getting more hype than X-Men Days of Future Past, it seems like Avengers will be doing a lot better with the non-comic readers, therefore giving it more overall popularity among the general audience.

I don't know about Image, they're pretty balanced. As of now I'd say Invincible, among comic readers.