#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

so im gonna be going through some super power as the days go on every once in a while and  you guys will tell me which powers youd rather have and why

lets start with a simple one

would you rather be able  to have x-ray vision or would you rather have heat vison at about 1,000 degrees faranheit

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

x-ray vision, seeing a woman's body is far funner than heating popcorn with your eyes...

#3 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"x-ray vision, seeing a woman's body is far funner than heating popcorn with your eyes..."

Well if I had to chose I well go for X-Ray Vision. Not because I can check out girls but it might come in handy. Like if there were people in a burning bilding you can use your eyes to see if there are people still in there and were there located and stuff like that.
#4 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but i would have been the guy who started that fire with my eyes

#5 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

no one else

#6 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

heat vision.

there are more things you can do with heat vision: burn things, win fights, heat up guns so people can't get shot, cook, and with practice burn a girl's clothes off without hurting her.

#7 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat vision...x-ray vision's kinda boring, you get no action xP besides everything you see with it will look like X-ray images...all you'd see on a human or animal would be bones xP

Heat vision though...it'd be kinda cool to have that power...

#8 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Heat vision...x-ray vision's kinda boring, you get no action xP besides everything you see with it will look like X-ray images...all you'd see on a human or animal would be bones xP

Heat vision though...it'd be kinda cool to have that power..."

hmm sorry i need to be more spesific its more like you can see trough any layer you want
#9 Posted by Iron Apollo (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Ray vision. much more fun. but could still be useful.