• 130 results
#1 Posted by brainstorm01 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

kryptonian,martian,saiyen,asgardian,amazone,dexxamite....any other

#2 Edited by Lethal_Hotdog (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, why is this in battles?

#3 Edited by i_like_swords (14371 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi!

#4 Posted by Dredeuced (5543 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian. Shapeshifting, intangibility, invisibility and telepathy + kryptonian powers owns. Well I guess no ice breath but I'll live.

#5 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyans.

#6 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan. If I had to chose between epic power ups and just always being super strong, I'd chose epic power ups, no question.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (17935 posts) - - Show Bio

Czarnian

Instantaneous healing factor, immortality, above Superman level strength, invulnerability.

#8 Posted by RBT (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

Martians. Kryptonian level strength. Intangibility and best super power of all. Telepathy.

#9 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8032 posts) - - Show Bio

kryptonian and i wud date a amazon if i cud

#10 Edited by comic_book_fan (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

watcher .

#11 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Human

#12 Posted by LinkXV1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyans. So I can make a legit Super Saiyans are real video.

#13 Edited by Pope052 (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan, easily.

Eternal youth, Long-Life (Possible immortality), No limits to your potential, and of course, Super Saiyan Transformations.

#14 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

A Celestial people >_> :D

#15 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

Saiyan, easily.

Eternal youth, Long-Life (Possible immortality), No limits to your potential, and of course, Super Saiyan Transformations.

If they were immortal, Bardock should still be alive, shouldn't he?

#16 Posted by MisterWhisper (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Jedi is not a race, as far as I know. Not a Star Wars fan.

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5638 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiral-Warriors. No limit to evolution and Badass warping powers + Free billion lightyear tall mechas while listening Row Row fight the Powa!

#19 Posted by Cr4pSnip3r (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Demi-God. One that isn't involved with a load of crap.

#20 Edited by Cgoodness (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenyan

#21 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan. If I had to chose between epic power ups and just always being super strong, I'd chose epic power ups, no question.

And then when the always super strong guys come around...you get beaten in a Death Battle that's got millions of hits and more dislikes than likes and has Dragon Ball Z fan-wankers flaming it in the comments section like crazy. Sounds like a plan!

#22 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Czarnian

Instantaneous healing factor, immortality, above Superman level strength, invulnerability.

Was that ALL Czarnians or just Lobo?

#23 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@rebornakuma:

watchers are more powerful than celestials.

No they aren't....

The Watchers lost a war versus the Celestials...

#24 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Metahuman. Most don't have weaknesses like Kryptonians and Mutants, yet aren't weak like humans.

#25 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24853 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not a battle.

#26 Posted by joewell (6365 posts) - - Show Bio

Czarnian

But didn't Lobo murder all his kind?

#27 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Czarnian

Was that ALL Czarnians or just Lobo?

Just Lobo I believe, he ended up killing everyone else on his planet, so I think he just wants to be Lobo lol

#28 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go for Atlantean tbh. Space is cool, but at the same time kinda scary. I would much rather be able to breathe underwater, build my own city down there and eventually be ruler of the seven seas. Plus I like the ocean, and pirates, and stuff that are akin to those things, so yea.

#29 Posted by The Stegman (24384 posts) - - Show Bio

Martians, they pretty much had world peace.

#30 Posted by eternalnature (364 posts) - - Show Bio

sayians

#31 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Czarnian.

#32 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyans.

#33 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan because when I was little, I always wished that I could turn super saiyan. So I flexed all my muscles as hard as I could and screamed at the top of my lungs all while looking at the ceiling...but nothing would happen. And so that is why I Prince of all Saiyans will defeat you!!!!! 2nd option would be Martian.

#34 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X

el oh el I win.

#35 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X

el oh el I win.

So you would want to be a being that sits there forever? While having very 2 annoying entities argue just so they could decide what for you to do?

#36 Posted by comic_book_fan (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

did you even read that the watchers didn't fight back if they did they would have destroyed the celestials it was just called a war it was more of a debate.

#37 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardian, Eternal, or Krytonian

#38 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Tamareans are perfect for me ;)

#39 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

Alien X

el oh el I win.

So you would want to be a being that sits there forever? While having very 2 annoying entities argue just so they could decide what for you to do?

#40 Posted by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian easily, TP and shapeshifting, do you know what I can do with those, alot of things including some Amazons being in my bedroom ;-)

#41 Edited by dondave (37415 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian. Shapeshifting, intangibility, invisibility and telepathy + kryptonian powers owns. Well I guess no ice breath but I'll live.

#42 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

did you even read that the watchers didn't fight back if they did they would have destroyed the celestials it was just called a war it was more of a debate.

The Watchers are inferior to the Celestials. The fact that they were going to get wipe out by one celestial (i.e. Exitar) charging up his blast pretty much proves this.

There is no evidence to suggest that they are stronger.

For one, a Watcher was killed by Galactus' "herald my rage" blast at the end of Annihilation. This was a blast by a dying Galactus.

A Watcher was enslaved by an alternate version of Black Knight (Proctor).

Aaron the Rogue Watcher was defeated by the Fantastic Four + Doom.

On the other hand, Galactus can barely fight 3 celestials despite having fed on several planets before hand.

A whole council of alternate reality Reeds, armed with Ultimate Nullifiers and Infinity Gauntlets, couldn't stop the mad Celestials from wiping them out.

Feats clearly point out that one is superior to the other.

Not to mention you have celestials like Scathan.

Some feats to back up your claim would be nice, because it's conjecture otherwise.

#43 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

Alien X

el oh el I win.

Uh, Ben was clearly there to help. He's the third voice that allows them to make any decision.

#44 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@grandsymbiote94 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

Alien X

el oh el I win.

Uh, Ben was clearly there to help. He's the third voice that allows them to make any decision.

and thus I will be the third person of reason, with my logic and wits I would be tricking them to agree on anything.

#45 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24853 posts) - - Show Bio

A Bedlum Spirit but without the childish behavior:

#46 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

A Bedlum Spirit but without the childish behavior:

where did you get that scan? (I never could find the source)

#47 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

Id take either of these Sayian, Kryptonian, New God, and what ever Living Tribunal is a celestial I think.

#48 Posted by dondave (37415 posts) - - Show Bio

Id take either of these Sayian, Kryptonian, New God, and what ever Living Tribunal is a celestial I think.

The LT is not a celestial

#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24853 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be a Galactian (What Galactus and his daughter is). Then i'd get to eat planets :)