Which Superhero Deserves their own "Top 100 Universe Stories"?

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Raw_Material

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Green Lantern due to there being like 5 human lanterns.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Icon

Green Lantern. He has enough material for it.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite

Spider-Man, because he's my favorite character.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

I put other just to view. Spider-man I believe is up next due to request in the Best of the month (that and we really need something other than DC characters to make this fair...)

but after that we'll see what we can do...

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Squalleon

Aquaman cant make a top 100!

He doesn't even have that many stories :-P

I vote for green lantern due to multiple stories and titles

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raw_Material

@The Poet: Nice sounds good bro. I really wanted to make this poll cast based off of what I seen you and the other staff have done with the other DC Characters. Keep up the great work on the "Top 100 Universe Stories" and hoping to see one created for Green Lantern, Hal Jordan. Thanks again for nominating me to be apart of the project. I have completed the tasks and sent in the revised stories into to look over. As for Aquaman goes, maybe a "Top 50 Universe Stories"? Tell me what you think!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raw_Material

@Squalleon said:

Aquaman cant make a top 100!

He doesn't even have that many stories :-P

I vote for green lantern due to multiple stories and titles

Agreed..and agreed.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Have you done Superman? Joker?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Squalleon

@ckuakini said:

Well Top 50 yes....maybe...... but most guys here havent read anything from Aquaman except the new52 stuff so it is difficult to fill the stories!

We have trouble making superman, batman top stories imagine aquaman!

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Squalleon

@DarkKnightDetective said:

no we are doing it now!

Get ready for the public voting!!!!

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

First do Superman. If anyone deserves a list, it's him, then Spider-man, then Daredevil, and then Joker.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raw_Material

@Squalleon: Yea that's true. There's definitely not 100 big stories of Aquaman, but maybe in the near future we can add him onto the list. As for Green Lantern, let's get one going after the 'Top 100 Spider-Man Universe Stories' project!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Raw_Material

To Everyone Who Has Voted for Others - please tell me who you think should be chosen and explain your reason why. Thanks again to everyone that has casted their votes!

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Spider-Man (Peter Parker). Would love to participate in that debate/list. Plus with Amazing going over 700 issues. Not to mention Spectacular, Web of, Team Up, and all the various other series he's had over the years. Throw in his time with the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and various non-cannon runs like Ultimate; and you have a huge pot to draw from.

Hell, you could make a pretty damn entertaining Top 100 and Bottom 100 for the character.

I also think Captain America would be a good one, but definitely Spider-Man first.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Raw_Material

@Moonchilde said:

Spider-Man (Peter Parker). Would love to participate in that debate/list. Plus with Amazing going over 700 issues. Not to mention Spectacular, Web of, Team Up, and all the various other series he's had over the years. Throw in his time with the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and various non-cannon runs like Ultimate; and you have a huge pot to draw from.

Hell, you could make a pretty damn entertaining Top 100 and Bottom 100 for the character.

I also think Captain America would be a good one, but definitely Spider-Man first.

I'm pretty sure and his staff are going to be working on the 'Top 100 Spider-Man Universe Stories' after they've completed the Superman Stories.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@ckuakini said:

@Moonchilde said:

I'm pretty sure and his staff are going to be working on the 'Top 100 Spider-Man Universe Stories' after they've completed the Superman Stories.

WAIT! I have STAFF?! Why wasn't I told? :P

Moonchilde: when we do that list (which should be the one next given he is the next highest character on the site) I'd love to see you as a nominator.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@DarkKnightDetective said:

If you are interested we are doing it now as said above: Comic Vine's Top 100 Superman Universe Stories: Sign-up (we have two more nominator spots if you are inclined. If not, we also do the community portion where everyone can cosign -- add your name to a previous nomination -- or nominate ones we missed). We also did Comic Vine's Top 100 Batman Universe Stories

@ckuakini: I forgot I didn't respond to you about the top 50 Aquaman. Whatever the community wants. I am going by request. I would probably do a question in the Best of the Month to see if the community would support such a list. I don't want to get too specific because it gets harder to get a lot of people to vote since not as many people have read Aquaman (other than probably the New 52 series), but it's still possible, but the style would be different for a character like him...

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Mucklefluga

Spider-Man needs to be next. He is an amazing character! He has been in loads of great and a few controversial stories!

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@The Poet: Awesome! Can't wait.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Raw_Material

@Mucklefluga said:

Spider-Man needs to be next. He is an amazing character! He has been in loads of great and a few controversial stories!

yea already made a decision on placing Spider-Man onto the next top 100 Universe Stories, but this is a thread for those thinking otherwise or wish to see one of these characters have one themselves.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jhazzroucher

Ororo Munroe aka Storm

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided