Which Super-Power would you rather have?

• 92 results
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Pope052

Poll Which Super-Power would you rather have? (103 votes)

Zoom's Speed 22%
Juggernaut's Durability 2%
Hulk's Limitless Strength 9%
Dead-Pool's Mutant Healing 11%
Thanos' Intellect 22%
Spider-Man's Reflexes & Agilitity 6%
Professor X's Telepathy 14%
Silver Surfer's Energy Projection 7%
Batman's Skill 5%
Iron-Man's Technology 3%

So which one would you personally rather have, and try to debate which one would be best to have.

• 
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By Pope052

@jackbensley777: So how do you think you would fare in the against the Marvel/DC Characters in a gauntlet?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Thanos' intellect and Zoom's speed I could basically create any device as fast as I want. Thanos intellect alone has been enough to threaten abstracts multiple times and with Zoom's speed I doubt anyone could stop me from executing my plans.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ghostrider2

Zoom and SS energy projection, i think i would beat any viner and the gauntlet, not sure.Threat?From 1 to 10 i'd say 6.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Thanos' intellect and Zoom's speed I could basically create any device as fast as I want. Thanos intellect alone has been enough to threaten abstracts multiple times and with Zoom's speed I doubt anyone could stop me from executing my plans.

Yup.

Threat level: Infinite. Would beat erry'body.

CatNorris5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CatNorris5

Deadpool is almost immortal because of his healing factor, and even if he does die, thanos cursed him with life so he just gets reincarnated over and over and over and again

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier's telepathy for sure.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

Yup.

Threat level: Infinite. Would beat erry'body.

Pretty much this

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also If I had Professor X's telepathy, I'd probably be the laziest bum to ever grace the face of this Earth lol

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Floopay

Iron Man's technology has longevity, and a lesser version of almost every other power listed, plus it would likely make me super rich. I would rather have the insane versatility over any other single power.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By fiodestromus

This WAS FREAKING HARD lol

I was tied between Hulks limitless strength and Prof X's telepathy (even Deadpool's regen)

but i went with Thanos's Intellengence seeing as i can just create or or replicate all of this with tech.and/or super soldier serums

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd go for Zoom's powers and Thanos' intellect. I'd be super smart and basically untouchable

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Excuse me-But why is this in the battle section?Its not an fight o_o.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for Zoom.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#64  Edited By Joygirl

Martian Manhunter's shifting.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the setting really... But I would say intellect... All day every day! Thanos' if not, realistically Batman's.

In a comic book setting I would go for Thanos'... in real world scenario I would go for Bruce's... I would demolish in business, in fact in all spheres of business. Construction/engineering (creating better polymers - I aint doing it to catch criminals), chemistry/biologyphysics//criminology... I would build an OCP/UmbrellaCorp corporation... I would literally be the 1% in terms of wealth!

good day

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Zoom's Speed-No, My body won't handle me going FTL

Juggernaut's Durability - Nothing can kill me except starvation and no air, and I am not immortal, and I will have a hard time getting my shot, actually that a good thing XD

Hulk's Limitless Strength-Why would I want to kill someone by accident for eating my donuts, oh wait Frosted glace donuts with sprinkle, meh jail is more expensive, and I don,t have hulk durability or regeneration so I can still get my ass kick.

Dead-Pool's Mutant Healing- Tempting, since I would not care about my relative or girlfriend dieying, but I not immortal, do I can still die of diabetes and other stuff, If I can't die at all then I be floating in space for eternity really bored pass! Heaven have Donoughts

Thanos' Intellect- Yes because most of his intelligent revolve around fictional technology, and I always wanted to know how to become god if I had say fake technology.

Spider-Man's Reflexes & Agilitity- Motion sicknesss, but I can dodge bullets, but I can accidently kick someone ass and Spidey sense is only good If I know which direction is coming.

Professor X's Telepathy-Will help me with the ladies but that means more listening, and less sex, do I really want to know how a girl think or better yet find out I am mistake, maybe

Silver Surfer's Energy Projection-Yes because I can still die by bullets, create a blackhole that will suck me in and can accidently destroy the planet with human durability.

Batman's Skill- Because 1 fighting style is not enough to satified me, and I can stock whomever I want, while interesting, I am no body lifter, and frankly Batman is a dick for destroying and doing many property damage to the city and not repair it when he billlionaire, but back to the topic,Why do I need 1000 fighting style in a zombie apocalypse.

Iron-Man's Technology - Because having Iron man technology will make me automatically smart right, so I can used a suit that feel like controlling 9 airbomber or something like that. Is not likeit take a smart person to use it. Even a guy like me barely learning how to drive will be able to his technology, without causing people harm around me.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The TP so I could fix the things I did wrong.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Deadpool's regenerative healing factor for sure

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos intellect with Juggernauts durability. Speed is useless when you have the durability of an average human. I'd let you fools with speed run right into to me and laugh when you turn into road kill.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Deadpool's healing power, I would live forever, right? I'll choose that one. If not, then Thanos' Intellect, X's Telepathy, or Jaggernaut's Durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one that wouldn't change your life in such a drastic way would be either Spiderman's reflexes / agility or Batman's skillset.

I'm going Team Spidey here.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanos's intelligence, I could give myself all those powers

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If I had Zoom's powers (as in Hunter Zolomon), I would be unstoppable compared to the rest. Unless Thanos has the IG or HOTU, he ain't doing shite against Zoom.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By Floopay

@jgames said:

Zoom's Speed-No, My body won't handle me going FTL

Juggernaut's Durability - Nothing can kill me except starvation and no air, and I am not immortal, and I will have a hard time getting my shot, actually that a good thing XD

Hulk's Limitless Strength-Why would I want to kill someone by accident for eating my donuts, oh wait Frosted glace donuts with sprinkle, meh jail is more expensive, and I don,t have hulk durability or regeneration so I can still get my ass kick.

Dead-Pool's Mutant Healing- Tempting, since I would not care about my relative or girlfriend dieying, but I not immortal, do I can still die of diabetes and other stuff, If I can't die at all then I be floating in space for eternity really bored pass! Heaven have Donoughts

Thanos' Intellect- Yes because most of his intelligent revolve around fictional technology, and I always wanted to know how to become god if I had say fake technology.

Spider-Man's Reflexes & Agilitity- Motion sicknesss, but I can dodge bullets, but I can accidently kick someone ass and Spidey sense is only good If I know which direction is coming.

Professor X's Telepathy-Will help me with the ladies but that means more listening, and less sex, do I really want to know how a girl think or better yet find out I am mistake, maybe

Silver Surfer's Energy Projection-Yes because I can still die by bullets, create a blackhole that will suck me in and can accidently destroy the planet with human durability.

Batman's Skill- Because 1 fighting style is not enough to satified me, and I can stock whomever I want, while interesting, I am no body lifter, and frankly Batman is a dick for destroying and doing many property damage to the city and not repair it when he billlionaire, but back to the topic,Why do I need 1000 fighting style in a zombie apocalypse.

Iron-Man's Technology - Because having Iron man technology will make me automatically smart right, so I can used a suit that feel like controlling 9 airbomber or something like that. Is not likeit take a smart person to use it. Even a guy like me barely learning how to drive will be able to his technology, without causing people harm around me.

Though James Rhodes is military trained, he's by no means a genius and he operates the War Machine just fine (and operated the Iron Man suit at one point IIRC). The AI of the suit also assists in it's usage (is the primary reason someone like Tony can use it), and access to his tech should also allow access to Extremis. Pepper Potts was also able to use her own Iron Man suit without much training, as was Norman Osborn, Spider Man, and a host of others :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

IM + DP = Immortal and rich, perhaps run a secret society where I run the world with a bunch of rich people from the back ground

a threat for those willing to stick it to the man

none, I would quit the gauntlet

the other person, I forfeit

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By 14NC3

surfers energy projection (cuz its really powerful) and jugs durability (unstoppable)

This.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the moderators need to eliminate the various forums and just let all questions be thrown into a big pile for anyone to answer. After all, how is this a battle?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#78  Edited By HolySerpent

Zooms speed. The things I could get away with

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#79  Edited By Strider1992

Zooms speed for me.

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was a hard choice between thanos' intellect and spideys agility.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos's intellect. With it, I gain all of these other powers and more.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zooms speed and xaviers telepathy. Threat level highest. I beat any and all viners and crush the guantlet barring reality warpers.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mega_spidey01

professor's x telepathy to be rich and get me a hot model type girlfriend !

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unpopular opinion here, but I'd take Juggernauts durability.

Purely because I could live my life doing all the things I can't because of a fear of pain and injury.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is it all of hulks power set and all of juggernaut's power set

or just the strength or durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if I wanted to be the biggest threat to everyone on earth by choosing two powers:

Zooms speed and Xaviers telepathy.

I'd be too fast to stop and I could potentially mindrape the entire planet by projecting a clown with a katana into their minds.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want a healing factor.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this thread in the right section(Battle Section)? i mean its not an fight.

@god_spawn

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Dark Cloud™

I would grab Xavier's telepathy and/or Zoom's time manipulation (speed relative to him). Simply put, I could use telepathy to gain knowledge from someone as easy as reading a book, and super-speed via time manipulation would allow me to gain that knowledge near-instantly. With that, I could appear more intelligent than Thanos, build Iron Man's suits, learn Batman's martial art skills, and even figure out how to utilize energy the same way as Silver Surfer. I would probably become a planetary thread in the short run, but a universal/multiversal threat in the long run.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos's intellect. Take it, and I can not only gain other powers, but also beat them..

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor x hulk or juggernauts powers, thanos has an outside shot