Which Super-Power would you rather have?

• 92 results
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Pope052

Poll Which Super-Power would you rather have? (103 votes)

Zoom's Speed 22%
Juggernaut's Durability 2%
Hulk's Limitless Strength 9%
Dead-Pool's Mutant Healing 11%
Thanos' Intellect 22%
Spider-Man's Reflexes & Agilitity 6%
Professor X's Telepathy 14%
Silver Surfer's Energy Projection 7%
Batman's Skill 5%
Iron-Man's Technology 3%

So which one would you personally rather have, and try to debate which one would be best to have.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

For me will be Goku Instant Transmission, it will make my life a lot more easier.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pope052

@perethorn: But it's not on the list? I would have included it but I don't know if it would be allowed or not. Anyway Zoom's Speed wouldn't be too far behind it..

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Hard to decide. For me it's either Batman, Iron Man or Prof X.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom's speed

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record... Zoom doesn't actually have superspeed. He just slows down time around himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zooms's speed

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos' intellect.

With it I can beat every other power.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom's speed for me cause I'm in an intimate relationship with super speed powers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By MethoKi

I'd want flight or intellect. I can just fly to any country I wanted to, or I can create life easier for the world with the intellect... Heck, solve things trivial to others in a matter of days or minutes.

Iron Man's tech would be good to. Are we only talkin' about the suits?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom

easily

My IQ's already 171 so the Thanos intellect isn't that much of a boost given that Thanos is in comic books and has a host of superpowers along with his intelligence and also given that I'm making the most of mine, I can't see having an IQ of a million or anything helping me with what I'm doing currently; however if I were of average intelligence I'd probably see myself going for it. As is though I'd take Zoom's speed.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pope052

@batman242: Not just the suits, all of his technology.

@thedarklordpandamoniumYou do realise how smart Thanos is don't you? From what i've heard Thanos is as close as you get to omniscient..

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Thanos intellect can I make something that helps me read minds?

And Zooms speed is useless since his speed is just like ours. If it was zooms powers then I could understand.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prof. X telepathy. The things I would do with it...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

My IQ's already 171 so the Thanos intellect isn't that much of a boost

This guy is talking rubbish, mine is 180 and trust me, IQ makes no difference to your overall intelligence.

Thanos has solo'd the entire Marvel multiverse using just his intelligence, I'd like to see you do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Thanos's intelligence, you would become the richest, most powerful man of all time.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

IQ measures computation speed and the rate at which your synapses make connections. :x

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@thedarklordpandamonium: Check out Thanos Rising #2.Where Thanos in his teenages years....explore every inch of a frozen moon,walk inside the core of Saturn,and able to mapped stars of thousands of Galaxies.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

If only I could breath in space and/or could kill the Silver Surfer via punching.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

IQ measures computation speed and the rate at which your synapses make connections. :x

Nice job, completely ignoring everything I said and spouting something completely irrelevent is really convincing me that you're on par with Thanos in terms of intelligence.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Well, you said IQ does not relate to intelligence at all. Sooo I countered that. And edited my original post to clarify my meaning.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

I dunno. I mean, along with his intelligence he also has resources. I mean if Thanos' mind was transplanted into a teenager's body he probably would end up being a BAMF in comics but in real life incredible intelligence doesn't just automatically equal your own planet.

(did Thanos ever get his own planet? Does he own Saturn?)

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Well, you said IQ does not relate to intelligence at all. Sooo I countered that. And edited my original post to clarify my meaning.

And it doesn't, James Woods' IQ is higher than Einstein's and Stephen Hawking's, do you honestly believe James Woods is smarter than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking?

In fact, with an IQ of 180 James Woods is also (according to you) smarter than you which (apparently) irrefutably proves that James Woods is also smarter than Thanos.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah??? Well my IQ is 336 so I'm better than you all!

I say to Thanos, KNEEL BEFORE THE FROZEN PHOENIX. MUHAHAHAHA

Sorry, what were we talking about?

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Thanos' intelligence, I could probably gain many, if not all of the other powers listed.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@thedarklordpandamonium: Well in Thanos Origins stories,he destroy and rules over his home Titan and some other Planets/Moons.And this is comics we're talking about where they can make up some fake science.And this is Thanos we're also talking about where he beaten almost every single cosmic being there is in the Marvel Omni-Verse.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By 14NC3

spider-mans reflexes and agility. That would be so fun

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

It does relate to intelligence, though. If you have a higher IQ, your brain has a higher processing speed, meaning you make connections faster than other people do.

Of course, Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking made monumental discoveries in the fields of physics, whereas James Woods didn't do anything with that potential. Most of the people (not all) but most of the people we link to 'intelligence' have an enormous IQ, and most (not all) but most of the people with an enormous IQ we link to being extremely intelligent.

I also edited my post (which I told you) and said that I can't see an enormous intelligence boost really helping with what I'm doing currently. Of course super-intelligence is amazing in the world of comic books, but in real life no matter how smart you are you're probably going to cap out at making huge discoveries in fields of science (or maybe starting Microsoft again) and I'd much rather have Zoom's speed to be able to make as many of those huge discoveries as possible.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

For me it would be a three way tie between Zoom's speed(I'm assuming you mean Zoom's powers that give him "super speed"), Hulk's strength, and Thanos' intellect. Thanos' intellect would probably be the most useful in the long run, but Zoom and Hulk's powers would be the most fun to have.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IM tech, so I can help snowden and assange

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: I went for Thanos' intellect. It's the most life changing one. And not just for me, the whole world included.

With Thanos intellect can I make something that helps me read minds?

And Zooms speed is useless since his speed is just like ours. If it was zooms powers then I could understand.

Yeah, to get technical, Zoom is just as fast as us, but his powers work with time.

Flight, superior intellect, or super speed is what I'd go for.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghostrider2

Speed.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

batman has skill intelect agility senses and technology

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wardemon32

@batman242:

I'd choose Iron Mans technology or Xavier. But eitehr one can get you all of the girls lol. I'd have Jarvis teach me all of Iron-Mans knowledge and how to build more suits so I can build something to read girls minds!

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernauts Durability that way I can do anything and nothing can harm me.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zr0c00l

Zooms "speed" from whats listed is my pick, though id rather krptonian dna Or saiyan. my top would be a mix of kryptonian dna and saiyan zenkai :-)

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

I'd choose Iron Mans technology or Xavier. But eitehr one can get you all of the girls lol. I'd have Jarvis teach me all of Iron-Mans knowledge and how to build more suits so I can build something to read girls minds!

That'd backfire in ways you can think of. LOL. You'd just see how messed up people are in their heads. You might not be 'packing enough' for a girl and she'd fake it all the way through.

Herald417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Thanos' intelligence, I could probably gain many, if not all of the other powers listed.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wardemon32

@batman242:

Trust me. I'm packing lol. And with telepathy I could alter the sees things so even if I wasn't packing, I could change the way she views things so she'd be happy.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

Trust me. I'm packing lol. And with telepathy I could alter the sees things so even if I wasn't packing, I could change the way she views things so she'd be happy.

lol, true. its a good thing guys like you dont have any powers :P

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

Lol if I had telepathy or something I wouldn't rape or abuse people. I'd just read their midns to see how I can get them. If I was Superman or something I wouldn't just do anything and everything I want.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if zoom power i cannot fail in anything, i could be rich(stealing or becoming a great magician, i could literally make the girl desapear without her or anyone notice, in open air) I could do anything i wanted without consequences basicaly

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

Lol if I had telepathy or something I wouldn't rape or abuse people. I'd just read their midns to see how I can get them. If I was Superman or something I wouldn't just do anything and everything I want.

I'd hate being a Kryptonian. They can hear everything on Earth basically. How they're heroes and have time to live a double/triple life, I don't know.

Like I said, in this real life, all I'll ever need is flight.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos intellect, easily. Zoom's speed is almost as much a curse as a boon. Imagine being unable to actually have a normal conversation for the rest of your life because you're constantly shifting your perception of time erratically.

With Thanos intellect I could literally solve all problems on Earth in an hour.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos intellect, easily. Zoom's speed is almost as much a curse as a boon. Imagine being unable to actually have a normal conversation for the rest of your life because you're constantly shifting your perception of time erratically.

With Thanos intellect I could literally solve all problems on Earth in an hour.

I agree. Thanos' intellect is best.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thanobomb1124

Thanos' Intellect, ALL DAY

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For hulks strength do I become the hulk too or do I just get his power? Can I still control myself?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pope052

@the_red_viper: @perethorn: @emptyseven: @xlab3000: @unbreakable_fs4: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @thebourneposter: @sheenlantern: @frozenphoenix: @ohitsthatguy: @homicidalmaniac: @14nc3: @thedarklordpandamonium: @juiceboks: @strongarm: @ghostrider2: @jackbensley777: @zr0c00l: @marshall_long: @zr0c00l: @herald417: @wardemon32: @sama_el: @dredeuced: @batman242: @thanobomb1124:

An idea sprung to my head that I think would be quite interesting to debate, just a suggestion to keep this thread rolling.

If all of you could get any 2 of the powers i've listed:

• What would they be?

• How big of a threat would you consider yourselves?

• How far would you get running a gauntlet of all Marvel/DC Universe characters?

• If you were to get in a battle with another viner with your 2 powers and their 2 powers, who would win?

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

surfers energy projection (cuz its really powerful) and jugs durability (unstoppable)

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By robertloucksjr

@sheenlantern:

And it doesn't, James Woods' IQ is higher than Einstein's and Stephen Hawking's, do you honestly believe James Woods is smarter than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking?

In fact, with an IQ of 180 James Woods is also (according to you) smarter than you which (apparently) irrefutably proves that James Woods is also smarter than Thanos.

He is also 66 and dating a 20 year old hot female. Not sure if that shows he is smart or that he lacks wisdom.