which super hero irratates you to the bone the most?

• 169 results
Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Vance Astro says:

"Martian Manhunter-very homo costume"

You don't like Martian Manhunter because his costume his homo? Homo? Have fun with Juggernaut and his "homo" costume:

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By kuchiku

Ms. Invisible says:

"Vance Astro says:
You don't like Martian Manhunter because his costume his homo? *Homo*? Have fun with Juggernaut and his "homo" costume: "

thats not that homo?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Copy

Ms. Invisible says:

"Vance Astro says:
You don't like Martian Manhunter because his costume his homo? *Homo*? Have fun with Juggernaut and his "homo" costume: "

Hehe. It does look homo.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Copy

Gambit, Just because of G's post in here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Copy says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Vance Astro says:
Hehe. It does look homo."

Told you.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Copy

Vance Astro says:

"Copy says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Vance Astro says:
Hehe. It does look homo."
Told you."

I'm talking about the Juggernaut costume...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

aztek_the_lost says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Vance Astro says:
lol I think MM's homo costume fits, since he is homosexual in my opinion (and just so its clear, I think he's still an awesome character)"

It doesn't look like something I would expect a Martian warrior to wear.

brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#59  Edited By brantumbo
  1. cyclops. you wanna be a pansy and xaviers lapdog your whole life or do you wanna kick him out of the institute and send wolverine on assasin missions every other issue? pick one. also, am i the only one who cant stand the fact hes with miss hellfire club?

2. longshot. if my mutant power was that IM LUCKY, i would probably kill myself.

3. mystique. do i even need to justify this? probably the worst person ever.

4. iron man. watching thor hand it to him, without stark being able to so much as break a single thread on his cape, was just absolutely great.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

brantumbo says:

"1. cyclops. you wanna be a pansy and xaviers lapdog your whole life or do you wanna kick him out of the institute and send wolverine on assasin missions every other issue? pick one. also, am i the only one who cant stand the fact hes with miss hellfire club? 2. longshot. if my mutant power was that IM LUCKY, i would probably kill myself. 3. mystique. do i even need to justify this? probably the worst person ever. 4. iron man. watching thor hand it to him, without stark being able to so much as break a single thread on his cape, was just absolutely great."

-Yes you do have to justify why you don't like Mystique...I don't get it.

-Your talking about Thor handing Tony is has like Thor isn't a God and anyone could beat him.

-You obviously don't understand probabilty manipulaion.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By weather witch

i love f@ckin mystique!!! she the sh!t

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Agreed.

brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By brantumbo

Vance Astro says:

"brantumbo says:
"1. cyclops. you wanna be a pansy and xaviers lapdog your whole life or do you wanna kick him out of the institute and send wolverine on assasin missions every other issue? pick one. also, am i the only one who cant stand the fact hes with miss hellfire club? 2. longshot. if my mutant power was that IM LUCKY, i would probably kill myself. 3. mystique. do i even need to justify this? probably the worst person ever. 4. iron man. watching thor hand it to him, without stark being able to so much as break a single thread on his cape, was just absolutely great."
-Yes you do have to justify why you don't like Mystique...I don't get it. -Your talking about Thor handing Tony is has like Thor isn't a God and anyone could beat him. -You obviously don't understand probabilty manipulaion."

mystique tried to break up gambit and rogue so she could hook rogue up with someone else, and tried to kill the Messiah baby just to heal rogue, just to name a couple of things. although it would be awesome to shape shift.

tony considers himself a futurist, always calculating every possibility. when he went to confront thor, he had to understand that the most likely outcome would be a physical confrontation. he went alone, with just his regular armor. HE obviously thought he could take thor. he didnt even have backup. had to walk back to base. some futurist.

just dont like longshot. not really sure why. never have.

Tahdigga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Tahdigga

Emma Frost and Cyclops, that's why I love these images....

I miss Jean, she was so much better for Scott. He was still an ahole but she kept him in check. Now that he's with that whore Emma he's even more annoying.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

brantumbo says:

"Vance Astro says:
"brantumbo says:
-Yes you do have to justify why you don't like Mystique...I don't get it. -Your talking about Thor handing Tony is has like Thor isn't a God and anyone could beat him. -You obviously don't understand probabilty manipulaion."
mystique tried to break up gambit and rogue so she could hook rogue up with someone else, and tried to kill the Messiah baby just to heal rogue, just to name a couple of things. although it would be awesome to shape shift. tony considers himself a futurist, always calculating every possibility. when he went to confront thor, he had to understand that the most likely outcome would be a physical confrontation. he went alone, with just his regular armor. HE obviously thought he could take thor. he didnt even have backup. had to walk back to base. some futurist. just dont like longshot. not really sure why. never have."

-Why do you care that Mystique puts herself in Rouge's affairs.Rouge sucks now anyway..

-Iron Man attempted to reason with Thor like he's done with every one of his friends during and after Civil War.Even if Tony expect Thor to attack him,there is nothing he could do.

-Yea well I don't like Longshot either but being lucky isn't his powers.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By weather witch

Tahdigga says:

"Emma Frost and Cyclops, that's why I love these images.... I miss Jean, she was so much better for Scott. He was still an a**hole but she kept him in check. Now that he's with that whore Emma he's even more annoying."

what was goin on wit BP and storm??

Tahdigga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Tahdigga

weather witch says:

"Tahdigga says:
"Emma Frost and Cyclops, that's why I love these images.... I miss Jean, she was so much better for Scott. He was still an a**hole but she kept him in check. Now that he's with that whore Emma he's even more annoying."
what was goin on wit BP and storm??"

After a teleportation accident takes BP and Storm away from the Marvel Zombies universe and apparently transfers them to Psycho-Man's world. Where he messes with their minds.

brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By brantumbo

Vance Astro says:

"brantumbo says:
"Vance Astro says:
"brantumbo says:
mystique tried to break up gambit and rogue so she could hook rogue up with someone else, and tried to kill the Messiah baby just to heal rogue, just to name a couple of things. although it would be awesome to shape shift. tony considers himself a futurist, always calculating every possibility. when he went to confront thor, he had to understand that the most likely outcome would be a physical confrontation. he went alone, with just his regular armor. HE obviously thought he could take thor. he didnt even have backup. had to walk back to base. some futurist. just dont like longshot. not really sure why. never have."
-Why do you care that Mystique puts herself in Rouge's affairs.Rouge sucks now anyway.. -Iron Man attempted to reason with Thor like he's done with every one of his friends during and after Civil War.Even if Tony expect Thor to attack him,there is nothing he could do. -Yea well I don't like Longshot either but being lucky isn't his powers."

stark was very confrontational when he spoke to thor. now granted that was thors writers, but after saying hi and that he had missed him, he proceeded to be that arrogant man that he is and told thor that they could take asgard, or force him to move it. regardless, going in with no form of backup to even help in the case of a fight isnt very futurist like. he did the same thing with ares, told him they could take him if they wanted to, THEN offering him a job once he had threatened him.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69  Edited By Pania

Vulcan, A. because his creation was such a crappy retcon. B He killed off one of my favorite characters in a throwaway death, a character who had been part of the X-Family for 35+ years, just to show how "bad *ss" Vulcan was. C. At the core, he's a whiny little b!tch who needs to be pimped slapped by his nephew and niece, both of whom have had much worse lives than he has.

Darwin because a walking Mutant ex Machina.

X-23. Wolverine is in 7 titles. E-NOUGH!

Stacy X, there was just nothing redeeming about her character.

I didn't used to hate Iron Man, but now every time someone kicks his backside I cheer.
Post Edited:2008-02-18 12:26:36

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther, Iron Man at times, Spider-Man when he goes all 'edgy'.
Post Edited:2008-02-18 12:36:10

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Barguest

Cyclops had gotten on my nerves since I was a kind... Damn that Cyclops :P

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i wouldn't say he irratates me,but i never really liked spiderman,then again i never really read enough.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Resonate

Alexander Anderson says:

"Black Panther, Iron Man at times, Spider-Man when he goes all 'edgy'.
Post Edited:2008-02-18 12:36:10"

agreed

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

brantumbo says:

"Vance Astro says:
"brantumbo says:
"Vance Astro says:
"brantumbo says:
-Why do you care that Mystique puts herself in Rouge's affairs.Rouge sucks now anyway.. -Iron Man attempted to reason with Thor like he's done with every one of his friends during and after Civil War.Even if Tony expect Thor to attack him,there is nothing he could do. -Yea well I don't like Longshot either but being lucky isn't his powers."
stark was very confrontational when he spoke to thor. now granted that was thors writers, but after saying hi and that he had missed him, he proceeded to be that arrogant man that he is and told thor that they could take asgard, or force him to move it. regardless, going in with no form of backup to even help in the case of a fight isnt very futurist like. he did the same thing with ares, told him they could take him if they wanted to, THEN offering him a job once he had threatened him."

Well I believe that would either be bad writing or Iron Man purposely drawing a confrontation.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Storm.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Barguest

Gambler says:

"Storm. "

cries

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Pania

Vance Astro says:

Well I believe that would either be bad writing or Iron Man purposely drawing a confrontation."

Nope, it was Tony being the *ss he was during Civil War. "Hi. Good to see you. You have to register."

The main reason Thor was peeved though was Clor (Clone Thor). Tony had stolen Thor's DNA to make Clor and then made the public believe Clor was Thor. Even after Thor wiped the deck with Tony for demanding he register (and boy did Tony back pedal out of that one) Thor told him that "they would continue that discussion at a later date."

Honestly, I have never seen Tony look so frightened.
Post Edited:2008-02-18 13:23:14

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Pania says:

"Vance Astro says:
Well I believe that would either be bad writing or Iron Man purposely drawing a confrontation."
Nope, it was Tony being the *ss he was during Civil War. "Hi. Good to see you. You have to register." The main reason Thor was peeved though was Clor (Clone Thor). Tony had stolen Thor's DNA to make Clor and then made the public believe Clor was Thor. Even after Thor wiped the deck with Tony for demanding he register (and boy did Tony back pedal out of that one) Thor told him that "they would contiue that discussion at a later date." "

You have to be kidding me.Even if Iron Man is arrogant,he's not stupid.He confronted Thor like that for a reason.Iron Man has never...ever been able to match Thor and he knows it.He the head of the registration act and has to do as follows.They were obviously taking it easy on each other though because Iron Man could have had back up seeing as how he has quite a few class 100 strength superheroes on his side and access to al shields weaponry..and Thor at that power level could have easily killed Tony.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Barguest says:

"Gambler says:
"Storm. "
*cries*"

gets out tissues and cries too.

brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By brantumbo

Vance Astro says:

"Barguest says:
"Gambler says:
"Storm. "
*cries*"
*gets out tissues and cries too.*"

make it a threesome of crying. i would like to see MORE of storm.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Pania

Vance Astro says:

You have to be kidding me.Even if Iron Man is arrogant,he's not stupid.He confronted Thor like that for a reason.Iron Man has never...ever been able to match Thor and he knows it.He the head of the registration act and has to do as follows.They were obviously taking it easy on each other though because Iron Man could have had back up seeing as how he has quite a few class 100 strength superheroes on his side and access to al shields weaponry..and Thor at that power level could have easily killed Tony."

It's the new Thor series, #3. Read it for yourself.

I will say that Tony was probably not prepared for Odin Force/Rune King Thor. He didn't know what had happened to Thor during Ragnarok/Thor: Disassembled.
Post Edited:2008-02-18 20:52:51

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Gambler says:

"Storm. "
LOL And why do you dislike her?
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Superman must die. LoL

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Midnight Lantern

I don't know but I love Vulcan.

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

superman,and juggernaut.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By kuchiku

i still hate vulcan hes really stupid

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Pania says:

"Vance Astro says:
You have to be kidding me.Even if Iron Man is arrogant,he's not stupid.He confronted Thor like that for a reason.Iron Man has never...ever been able to match Thor and he knows it.He the head of the registration act and has to do as follows.They were obviously taking it easy on each other though because Iron Man could have had back up seeing as how he has quite a few class 100 strength superheroes on his side and access to al shields weaponry..and Thor at that power level could have easily killed Tony."
It's the new Thor series, #3. Read it for yourself. I will say that Tony was probably not prepared for Odin Force/Rune King Thor. He didn't know what had happened to Thor during Ragnarok/Thor: Disassembled.
Post Edited:2008-02-18 20:52:51"

If he didn't know then it's bad writing.Iron Man is a f#cking genius.I'm not Iron Man nor am I a genius,and I wouldn't f#ck with Thor with no protection.If he went after Thor with no re-inforcements...he did it for a reason.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Methos

anyone from DBZ

M

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#89  Edited By Bookman

Methias says:

"Superman. He's just a one man encyclopedia of super powers."

Same here. But if she means this universe than Mephisto, for causing the horrific One More Day and Brand New Day arc.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#90  Edited By Bookman

Bookman says:

"Methias says:
"Superman. He's just a one man encyclopedia of super powers."
Same here. But if she means this universe than Mephisto, for causing the horrific One More Day and Brand New Day arc. "

Super Hero? Then Iron Man.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By White Phantom

Hulk, Thing, Juggernaut, and all those super strong and durable heroes, they're just lazy. All they do is come in and "Hulk Smash!" or go "It's Clobberin' Time!", or something like that. Or Superman and Thor, everyone just assumes they're so unbeatable.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#92  Edited By EganTheVile1

Hindsight, strap a couple rear-view mirrors to your head and call yourself a super-hero? WTF!

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Midnight Lantern

kuchiku says:

"vulcan irratates me the most hes ignorant and stupid!!"

You for creating this thread

Sora.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sora.

warmachine

catalysistro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By catalysistro

cyclops and jean. ive never been a big fan of either of them and i know they can kick some butt if need be but i jus find them very boring yet they are the core of so many stories

Nia Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Nia Wolf

Kitty Pryde, Batgirl, Robin, Green Arrow...etc

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DragonGateAcer

superman

Avatar image for nurse_prometheus
Nurse Prometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Nurse Prometheus

Hate me for it if you will: I'm not a fan of Spiderman. Sorry, he just annoys the hell out of me.

And Superman. Am I the only one that roots for the villains in his story arcs?

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By lionheart

probably human torch

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers