• 169 results
#1 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

vulcan irratates me the most hes ignorant and stupid!!

#2 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

That stupid person named kuchiku...
Post Edited:2007-12-31 06:04:29

#3 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

im a girl!?

#4 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"vulcan irratates me the most hes ignorant and stupid!!"

is that cause he's new and hasn't developed yet? not that I know too much about him other than what i've read and seen nor do I have any like/dislike towards him!

#5 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Raiden.

#6 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Cable. Both annoying bastards.

#7 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. He's just a one man encyclopedia of super powers.

#8 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"im a girl!?"

why is it a question?

#9 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman, idk i think it's the costume

#10 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther!

Hulk

Thor (or maybe its his fans)

STARK

#11 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Methias says:

"Superman. He's just a one man encyclopedia of super powers."

yeah, thats about half of D.C, and Iron Man

#12 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, and mojo

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Eraser says:

"oh, and mojo"

I like that. I'll go with him.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and his DCU clones which is what? Most of 'em?

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Speaking of clones, Spiderman *all* of em, every single alternate reality, clone, 616 version of the cry baby."

You just hate emotional people don't you? LoL.

#16 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of clones, Spiderman all of em, every single alternate reality, clone, 616 version of the cry baby.

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Speaking of clones, Spiderman *all* of em, every single alternate reality, clone, 616 version of the cry baby."

You just hate emotional people don't you? LoL."

Hahahaha, nice.

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
Hahahaha, nice. "

It's true. The guy's had a f*cked up life. It's not his fault he's like that. Anybody who's had that kind of life can feel the same way. Pain does that to people.

#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
Hahahaha, nice. "

It's true. The guy's had a f*cked up life. It's not his fault he's like that. Anybody who's had that kind of life can feel the same way. Pain does that to people."

Everybody deals with pain differently. Some whine and sulk, others do what they have to do. 90% of all comicbook characters have had a $#@!'d up life.

Moderator Online
#20 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Gambit

#21 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Gambit"

I hate you

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahhahahhaa. Taking a note from EC's book I see.

#23 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and his ilk. Black Panther. Spider-Man, in his more emo moments.

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
Hahahaha, nice. "
It's true. The guy's had a f*cked up life. It's not his fault he's like that. Anybody who's had that kind of life can feel the same way. Pain does that to people."
Everybody deals with pain differently. Some whine and sulk, others do what they have to do. 90% of all comicbook characters have had a $#@!'d up life."

There's a difference between whining and thinking out loud about certain things. Peter blames himself for EVERYTHING and it's all things he couldn't stop. If the girlfriend you loved died because of somebody you had a problem with, wouldn't you feel guilty and go out for revenge? Of course you would. If somebody who's been like a mom to you gets a life threatening bullet that was originally meant for YOU wouldn't you go all evil? I'm sure you would. You gotta put yourself in his exact shoes sometimes.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Darkchild says:
"Gambit"
I hate you"

LoL.

#26 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
Hahahaha, nice. "
Everybody deals with pain differently. Some whine and sulk, others do what they have to do. 90% of all comicbook characters have had a $#@!'d up life."

There's a difference between whining and thinking out loud about certain things. Peter blames himself for EVERYTHING and it's all things he couldn't stop. If the girlfriend you loved died because of somebody you had a problem with, wouldn't you feel guilty and go out for revenge? Of course you would. If somebody who's been like a mom to you gets a life threatening bullet that was originally meant for YOU wouldn't you go all evil? I'm sure you would. You gotta put yourself in his exact shoes sometimes."

You don't know me homeboy, you have no idea what I've been through or how I would react to something. So lets keep it about the comics.

Your explaining to me why, Spiderman whines, I understand he's had a $#!@'d up life, but like I said and Arrow pointed out so has Wolverine. Hell, Logan's life makes Spiderman's look like a Sunday picnic. Peter's an emo, thats who his character is, its how he's written. I get that in some way you relate to his pain, but to me, all I see is a character who is to weak to move on.

Moderator Online
#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"You don't know me homeboy, you have no idea what I've been through or how I would react to something. So lets keep it about the comics. Your explaining to me **why,** Spiderman whines, I understand he's had a $#!@'d up life, but like I said and Arrow pointed out so has Wolverine. Hell, Logan's life makes Spiderman's look like a Sunday picnic. Peter's an emo, thats who his **character** is, its how he's written. I get that in some way you relate to his pain, but to me, all I see is a character who is to weak to move on."

On the first note, we have something common so yeah, to comics we'll stick.

I don't know much about Logan's character, I'm not much of an X-Men reader so I don't know about his life. He's an emotional character, but I wouldn't go so far as to calling him emo. He moves on, but he develops alot of emotional attachments and blames himself. I will however, agree to disagree.

#28 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"You don't know me homeboy, you have no idea what I've been through or how I would react to something. So lets keep it about the comics. Your explaining to me **why,** Spiderman whines, I understand he's had a $#!@'d up life, but like I said and Arrow pointed out so has Wolverine. Hell, Logan's life makes Spiderman's look like a Sunday picnic. Peter's an emo, thats who his **character** is, its how he's written. I get that in some way you relate to his pain, but to me, all I see is a character who is to weak to move on."

On the first note, we have something common so yeah, to comics we'll stick.

I don't know much about Logan's character, I'm not much of an X-Men reader so I don't know about his life. He's an emotional character, but I wouldn't go so far as to calling him emo. He moves on, but he develops alot of emotional attachments and blames himself. I will however, agree to disagree."

I can roll with that.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Darkchild says:
"Gambit"
I hate you"

lol i never said i hated him he just irritates the hell out of me.

#30 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Your explaining to me **why,** Spiderman whines, I understand he's had a $#!@'d up life, but like I said and Arrow pointed out so has Wolverine. Hell, Logan's life makes Spiderman's look like a Sunday picnic. Peter's an emo, thats who his **character** is, its how he's written. I get that in some way you relate to his pain, but to me, all I see is a character who is to weak to move on."

It's all personal preference. Peter is whiney and some people are less tolerant of that than some other people are. That's cool too. Some people hate Superman just because he isn't whiney. They can't stand the perfect life he seems to have. They want him to bitch and complain about something. But every character should be different and handle these things differently.

I'm with you G. Though I would say that I think that part of Logan's not complaining about things is that his healing factor kept healing those memories right out of his head for so long that even if he retains them all now it's kind of like it didn't actually happen to him. I'm not sure but that's the way I would see it.

#31 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy and Howard the Duck.

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Gambler says:
"Your explaining to me **why,** Spiderman whines, I understand he's had a $#!@'d up life, but like I said and Arrow pointed out so has Wolverine. Hell, Logan's life makes Spiderman's look like a Sunday picnic. Peter's an emo, thats who his **character** is, its how he's written. I get that in some way you relate to his pain, but to me, all I see is a character who is to weak to move on."
It's all personal preference. Peter is whiney and some people are less tolerant of that than some other people are. That's cool too. Some people hate Superman just because he isn't whiney. They can't stand the perfect life he seems to have. They want him to bitch and complain about something. But every character should be different and handle these things differently. I'm with you G. Though I would say that I think that part of Logan's not complaining about things is that his healing factor kept healing those memories right out of his head for so long that even if he retains them all now it's kind of like it didn't actually happen to him. I'm not sure but that's the way I would see it."

AGREED ON EVERY ASPECT.

#33 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, almost every aspect. He did say, "I'm with ya G." ;P
Post Edited:2008-01-08 18:19:08

Moderator Online
#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Well, almost every aspect. He did say, "I'm with ya G." ;P
Post Edited:2008-01-08 18:19:08"

Lol, that much I agree with you on.

#35 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. He's probably the only "hero" who actually annoys me (or at least that I can think of right now).

#36 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, I tired of him being shoved down my throat.

#37 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yea, almost forgot Stark

#38 Posted by Dr. Dravis (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Moon Knight, Black Panther.

#39 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Dravis says:

"Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Moon Knight, Black Panther. "

interesting choices... why them?

#40 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

-Spider-Man

-Hulk

-Cyclops

-Jason Todd

-Storm

-Superman (Slightly)

-Quicksilver

-Lois Lane

-Kyle Rayner

-Guy Gardner

#41 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Barry Flash says:
"-Spider-Man -Hulk -Cyclops -Jason Todd -Storm -Superman (Slightly) -Quicksilver -Lois Lane -Kyle Rayner -Guy Gardner"

Why Storm & Lois?"

Because Storm's appearance annoy's me and Lois complains a lot.

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman- because he does stuff that's not even possible for someone with his powers.How can you move the earth? C'mon

Hellboy-Because he is poorly written and boring but people seem to like him.

Triathlon-because his costume sucks and his powers are pretty useless for an Avenger

Martian Manhunter-very homo costume,Vision rip-off,very boring

Green Arrow-Robin Hood rip-off,impossible beard,not at all as good as Hawkeye

Krypto-C'mon DC you have to be kidding me with this sh!t

Gauntlet-cool weapon,wrong guy...he's suck a huge dikk

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"-Spider-Man -Hulk -Cyclops -Jason Todd -Storm -Superman (Slightly) -Quicksilver -Lois Lane -Kyle Rayner -Guy Gardner"

Why Storm & Lois?

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Barry Flash says:
Why Storm & Lois?"
Because Storm's appearance annoy's me and Lois complains a lot."

Appearence? You mean she's ugly?

#45 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Barry Flash says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Barry Flash says:
Why Storm & Lois?"

Appearence? You mean she's ugly?"

No i don't like her Costume

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Barry Flash says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Barry Flash says:
Why Storm & Lois?"
Appearence? You mean she's ugly?"
No i don't like her Costume"

Oh ok glares

#47 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Akronis the Immortal says:

"Iron Man and Cable. Both annoying bastards."

yhea, realy.

#48 Posted by irongirl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry. Had the potential to be a cool, intriguing character. Failed miserably.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

irongirl says:

"The Sentry. Had the potential to be a cool, intriguing character. Failed miserably."

#50 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Superman- because he does stuff that's not even possible for someone with his powers.How can you move the earth? C'mon Hellboy-Because he is poorly written and boring but people seem to like him. Triathlon-because his costume sucks and his powers are pretty useless for an Avenger Martian Manhunter-very homo costume,Vision rip-off,very boring Green Arrow-Robin Hood rip-off,impossible beard,not at all as good as Hawkeye Krypto-C'mon DC you have to be kidding me with this sh!t Gauntlet-cool weapon,wrong guy...he's suck a huge dikk "

He uses magic lasso to moved the Earth