#1 Edited by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically I Know wolverine is one of the most dangerous combatants in the Marvel Universe and can take on some of the most top tier h2h fighters, but most people say the only reason he can stay in a battle long is because he has adamantium & a healing factor, so my question is take those abilities away & would he then be able to still be a top tier h2h fighter on skill alone? So this is basically Wolverine without his abilities & the question is how many street levelers can beat him in pure h2h fighting?

P.S: IF any street levers have a power that gives them an upgrade in some way to their h2h skills they get taken away.

#2 Posted by bgibs13390 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of them

#3 Edited by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

@bgibs13390: Dang, Hmm I'll throw out a random name then . . . . can Green Arrow beat Wolverine with these restrictions?

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolverine08

#5 Edited by waezi2 (6851 posts) - - Show Bio

@bgibs13390: Are you sure of that?

BTW: Squirrel Girl is street, right?

#6 Posted by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Batman, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Cassandra Cain, and Karate Kid are outright superior h2h combatants to Wolverine. There may be others but those are the ones I believe are definitely better than him. Everyone else is debatable. Question: do street levelers with powers also lose their powers or just Wolverine? If only Wolverine then guys like Deathstroke stomp him.

#8 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman.

clayface?

sandman?

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (16107 posts) - - Show Bio

Most top tier fighters would beat Wolverine if his healing and Adamantium is taken away.

#10 Edited by JetiiMitra (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

He might have to adjust for the lower reflexes, strength and weight difference, but in pure skill he'd still be up at the top. Pure H2H he did beat Iron Fist, and that had nothing to do with adamantium or healing. He'd be at least on that level, probably higher. I can't name anyone though.

#11 Posted by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

@bwanasimba: Hmm . . . good question,Well I could say if there powers effect their h2h skills & make them due more than the average peak human can(Batman) then yeah powers get taken away. So how good would he do now?

#12 Edited by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Could Green Arrow beat him? This would help kinda give me an idea of how high he would at least be.

#13 Posted by patrat18 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Batman, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Cassandra Cain, and Karate Kid are outright superior h2h combatants to Wolverine. There may be others but those are the ones I believe are definitely better than him. Everyone else is debatable. Question: do street levelers with powers also lose their powers or just Wolverine? If only Wolverine then guys like Deathstroke stomp him.

#14 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman did it :)

#15 Edited by JetiiMitra (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathgorath444: No, not Green Arrow. The person would have to be at the very least Iron Fist level IMO. Higher than Nightwing and Daredevil.

#16 Posted by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms__omega: As you can see it wasn't h2h, Spidey used his webs to do it.

#18 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5938 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Shiva, DS, Bronze Tiger, Cassie, and I think Panther.

#19 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Wolverine08 (38833 posts) - - Show Bio

Only street levelers with extreme top tier skill could beat Wolverine sans healing factor (If he retains his own skill that is). If you are talking about street levelers who have 15+ ton strength, they could still beat him by virtue of their physicals alone even if they weren't very skilled.

#21 Edited by Wolverine08 (38833 posts) - - Show Bio

Most top tier fighters would beat Wolverine if his healing and Adamantium is taken away.

They would have a better chance at victory, but I wouldn't say that a large majority of top tier fighters would drop Logan easily sans HF and adamantium.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (16107 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

They would have a better chance at victory, but I wouldn't say that a large majority of top tier fighters would drop Logan easily sans HF and adamantium.

Considering most top tier fighters don't really rely on a healing factor, I'd say that automatically doubles their chances with Logan.

#23 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (38833 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Considering most top tier fighters don't really rely on a healing factor, I'd say that automatically doubles their chances with Logan.

He's fought effectively with a nerfed healing factor or no healing factor at all. Even dropped Sabretooth in Wolverine #175 and beat a fresh Captain America in Origins despite having a severely nerfed healing factor to the point where he couldn't simply heal ligaments. His pure skill alone would still be enough to give a lot of top tier fighters hell and even win. Though I agree, their chances would be better sans healing factor.

#25 Edited by RetconCrisis (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2 said:

@bgibs13390: Are you sure of that?

BTW: Squirrel Girl is street, right?

I don't consider beating Thanos and Dr. Doom street-level lol

#26 Posted by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare: Does Spidey has spider strength & senses that help him in h2h skills, so you would have to take those away as I have states in the OP & without those I can't see him taken Logan out.

#27 Edited by DeathGorath444 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: With the Captain America feat in mind does this mean he can beat Batman?

#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (16107 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He's fought effectively with a nerfed healing factor or no healing factor at all. Even dropped Sabretooth in Wolverine #175 and beat a fresh Captain America in Origins despite having a severely nerfed healing factor to the point where he couldn't simply heal ligaments. His pure skill alone would still be enough to give a lot of top tier fighters hell and even win. Though I agree, their chances would be better sans healing factor.

How do those fights usually go down? Because DC's top tier list, use nerve strikes right off the bat against fighters that even show a hint of skill.

#29 Posted by Wolverine08 (38833 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

How do those fights usually go down? Because DC's top tier list, use nerve strikes right off the bat against fighters that even show a hint of skill.

The crushing of ligaments by Cap was essentially a pressure point attack, and Logan knows pressure points too.

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (16107 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

The crushing of ligaments by Cap was essentially a pressure point attack, and Logan knows pressure points too.

Nerves and pressure points aren't the same. Shiva killed Cassie Cain with a nerve strike to the chest and then brought her back to life.

#31 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

Batroc, if Cornell is writing >.>

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (38833 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Nerves and pressure points aren't the same. Shiva killed Cassie Cain with a nerve strike to the chest and then brought her back to life.

Have always thought of them as the same thing.

#33 Posted by Wolfrazer (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes.

#34 Posted by Manchine (3985 posts) - - Show Bio

Without his claws and Healing factor... I would say he is limited and would lose in just about every battle against any top teir fight. Logan has never shown much skill in dodging and probable still would not be very good at it once he lost the extra mass.