Which street levelers can beat Wolverine in H2H (Read OP)?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathGorath444

Basically I Know wolverine is one of the most dangerous combatants in the Marvel Universe and can take on some of the most top tier h2h fighters, but most people say the only reason he can stay in a battle long is because he has adamantium & a healing factor, so my question is take those abilities away & would he then be able to still be a top tier h2h fighter on skill alone? So this is basically Wolverine without his abilities & the question is how many street levelers can beat him in pure h2h fighting?

P.S: IF any street levers have a power that gives them an upgrade in some way to their h2h skills they get taken away.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of them

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathGorath444

@bgibs13390: Dang, Hmm I'll throw out a random name then . . . . can Green Arrow beat Wolverine with these restrictions?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@Wolverine08

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By waezi2

@bgibs13390: Are you sure of that?

BTW: Squirrel Girl is street, right?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Batman, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Cassandra Cain, and Karate Kid are outright superior h2h combatants to Wolverine. There may be others but those are the ones I believe are definitely better than him. Everyone else is debatable. Question: do street levelers with powers also lose their powers or just Wolverine? If only Wolverine then guys like Deathstroke stomp him.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By SOG7dc

spiderman.

clayface?

sandman?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most top tier fighters would beat Wolverine if his healing and Adamantium is taken away.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bwanasimba: Hmm . . . good question,Well I could say if there powers effect their h2h skills & make them due more than the average peak human can(Batman) then yeah powers get taken away. So how good would he do now?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathGorath444

@mitran: Could Green Arrow beat him? This would help kinda give me an idea of how high he would at least be.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd say Batman, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Cassandra Cain, and Karate Kid are outright superior h2h combatants to Wolverine. There may be others but those are the ones I believe are definitely better than him. Everyone else is debatable. Question: do street levelers with powers also lose their powers or just Wolverine? If only Wolverine then guys like Deathstroke stomp him.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman did it :)

No Caption Provided

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms__omega: As you can see it wasn't h2h, Spidey used his webs to do it.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman, Shiva, DS, Bronze Tiger, Cassie, and I think Panther.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Wolverine008

Only street levelers with extreme top tier skill could beat Wolverine sans healing factor (If he retains his own skill that is). If you are talking about street levelers who have 15+ ton strength, they could still beat him by virtue of their physicals alone even if they weren't very skilled.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolverine008

Most top tier fighters would beat Wolverine if his healing and Adamantium is taken away.

They would have a better chance at victory, but I wouldn't say that a large majority of top tier fighters would drop Logan easily sans HF and adamantium.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

They would have a better chance at victory, but I wouldn't say that a large majority of top tier fighters would drop Logan easily sans HF and adamantium.

Considering most top tier fighters don't really rely on a healing factor, I'd say that automatically doubles their chances with Logan.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By PeppeyHare

Spidey

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Considering most top tier fighters don't really rely on a healing factor, I'd say that automatically doubles their chances with Logan.

He's fought effectively with a nerfed healing factor or no healing factor at all. Even dropped Sabretooth in Wolverine #175 and beat a fresh Captain America in Origins despite having a severely nerfed healing factor to the point where he couldn't simply heal ligaments. His pure skill alone would still be enough to give a lot of top tier fighters hell and even win. Though I agree, their chances would be better sans healing factor.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RetconCrisis

@waezi2 said:

@bgibs13390: Are you sure of that?

BTW: Squirrel Girl is street, right?

I don't consider beating Thanos and Dr. Doom street-level lol

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare: Does Spidey has spider strength & senses that help him in h2h skills, so you would have to take those away as I have states in the OP & without those I can't see him taken Logan out.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathGorath444

@wolverine08: With the Captain America feat in mind does this mean he can beat Batman?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He's fought effectively with a nerfed healing factor or no healing factor at all. Even dropped Sabretooth in Wolverine #175 and beat a fresh Captain America in Origins despite having a severely nerfed healing factor to the point where he couldn't simply heal ligaments. His pure skill alone would still be enough to give a lot of top tier fighters hell and even win. Though I agree, their chances would be better sans healing factor.

How do those fights usually go down? Because DC's top tier list, use nerve strikes right off the bat against fighters that even show a hint of skill.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

How do those fights usually go down? Because DC's top tier list, use nerve strikes right off the bat against fighters that even show a hint of skill.

The crushing of ligaments by Cap was essentially a pressure point attack, and Logan knows pressure points too.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

The crushing of ligaments by Cap was essentially a pressure point attack, and Logan knows pressure points too.

Nerves and pressure points aren't the same. Shiva killed Cassie Cain with a nerve strike to the chest and then brought her back to life.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batroc, if Cornell is writing >.>

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Nerves and pressure points aren't the same. Shiva killed Cassie Cain with a nerve strike to the chest and then brought her back to life.

Have always thought of them as the same thing.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eyes.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Without his claws and Healing factor... I would say he is limited and would lose in just about every battle against any top teir fight. Logan has never shown much skill in dodging and probable still would not be very good at it once he lost the extra mass.